Customize

Are Anonymous Hackers About To Expose Something Awful About Bank Of America On Monday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ann O'Nymous, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

What Does Anonymous Have on Bank of America?

http://gawker.com/#!5781158/what-does-anonymous-have-on-bank-of-america

3. Zak McKracken Member

Hi Ann.
    What do YOU, personally, have on BofA?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

interesting.
  5. Speaking as a former member of their wicked banking services, I wouldn't find it hard to believe at all that there's something terribly wrong with that bank. It could have to do with their gouging of customers with overdraft fees, which apparently were racked up to something like $7 million last year, or the fact that they're a major corporation with no intention of paying taxes. But, hey, aren't ALL American citizens supposed to pay their taxes? And isn't the Bank of America also a citizen? Why aren't the GOP whiners bitching about the welfare to those deadbeats?

It's probably the case that whatever Anonymous has is a lot juicier and more damaging to the Bastards of America, so I say let it fly! %^)
  6. WhiteNight Member

Do we?
    Isn't it wonderful when the media tells you what you're doing or thinking before you do it?
  7. You could create a completely different reality, if you were able to infiltrate the media. And now with increasing Internet capabilities, that's even more possible than it was before.
  8. exactly what i thought
  9. underminer Member

"You"?

Feel free.

On BoA in general - well, I'm trying to work out what exactly would make one of the largest banks in the world look worse than it already does: its investment portfolio is a catalogue of human rights and environmental abuses; it lends to people who can't afford the repayments; it exists to make vast profits at the expense of anything else; it constantly seeks to stretch regulations and hide any breaches...in other words it's a bank.

Anyone who stops and thinks what the entire banking system rests upon and exists to do would have to only have an ounce of humanity to be appalled. But the system ensures we never stop and think: the financial system is "essential" to our continued "prosperity" so we have to accept this. Truth is, if the banking system doesn't do what it does, industrial civilization collapses. That's what is being kept from people - the imminence of this collapse. It cannot be seen to be happening. We have to be kept ignorant.

[end of rant]
  10. SheepDog Member

Bank of America could get caught sacrificing kids in the honor of Gaddafi and walk away from it without being punished as a whole. Even if someone did release such information about these banks they will find a few people to pin it on then pay off the mainstream media to make it stay out of the news. Give it a year and no one will remember it. They will be back to business as usual.

Sad but true
  11. Jsn Member

Detroit we need you!!!

12. "You" as in a generic person. Nobody in particular, but someone, anyone, could create their own reality. The problem is when entities like banks and other major corporations are a tightly integrated part of our collective reality, and they have an over-arching effect over how we all live our lives. They refuse to pay taxes while the rest of us are stuck footing the bill for keeping roads in okay shape and making sure that our infrastructure doesn't crumble. But would we really be so bad off without some of these so-called amenities? I think the people farther down on the totem pole could survive a lot longer and do a far better job of it than those who have been lifted high above the rest of us. Those in the banking and corporate communities would not be able to function for long at all without their money or their power being lorded over the people.
  13. Anonymous Member

Too much hype; not enough dox, makes me feel played.

'Nuther hypothesis to line up with the "ebil BoA" one, just cuz I'm board: hedge fund shenanigans. Somebody is looking to buy a few BoA shares and is spreading rumors in hopes of dropping the price.