Customize

Are Scientology and the Bible Compatible? By Philip R. Roberts

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

The Fishman HCOB is fake. Jus consider the available evidence:

- Not a single person who did the OT courses have confirmed it. Not a single one – and that includes Fishman himself since he didn’t do the level.

- Every single person who has done the level that have spoken about it have said it wasn’t in the materials they saw.

- The claim is completely inconsistent with the earlier OT material. How can Jesus be a paedophile if the whole concept of Jesus was an implant as per OT3? How can Jesus be a paedophile if, as per OT3 in the Assists lecture, “there was no Christ”?

The above three points constitute strong evidence against, and so far not a single shred of evidence or argumentation has given any support whatsoever to it being true. If I typed up a doc and claimed it to be OT8 I would have a stronger case for being genuine since my doc wouldn’t be incompatible with lower level Scientology mythology – this is unreliable the doc is.
  2. DeathHamster Member

Fishman wasn't the source of the "Jesus was a pedophile" HCOB. It came from Richard Ofshe to Fishman's lawyer, and where he got it from, no one seems to know.
  3. Dott Member

^ thanks, didn't know that.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herro Member

Hey man, where are your cats?
  7. R_B Member

In the OT8 document french anons have managed to secure, it is explicitly said that Jesus is a paedophile and Ron Hubbard the reincarnation of Buddah himself !
    I don't think it's what you call "compatible" :rolleyes:
  8. Herro Member

JSKtB.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  9. DeathHamster Member

That's from the Fishman OT. GET A FUCKING CLUE!

Or provide dox that that it was a version briefly introduced by Hubbard that no one who took the course remembers seeing.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. will_smith_scientologist.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Mythical dead dude on a cross who is coming back ~VS~ Myth creating dead dude coming back.

I am trying to imagine why the fuck I would even care.
  12. failboat Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
  14. BlooAnon Member

funny-pictures-this-owl-laughs-out-.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

I hit you on the head with Bertrand's Tea Pot!
  16. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  17. Please come back!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. "The sun never sets on Scientology."
    [IMG]
  19. Anonymous Member

If anyone is curious who the old dude is supposed to be on the cover, its the R6 god. Same dude as on the really old covers of the Intro to Scientology Ethics book. Its not a random drawing of some old guy. Just like the volcano on the cover of Dianetics book, the depiction of the R6 god is supposed to restimulate whole track incidents. R6 god was supposed to make people feel like kids busted with their hand in the cookie jar, an "oh shit I fucked up and done got busted" reactive mind reaction.
    • Like Like x 1