Customize

Ashlee Shaner - Gold Base - Memorial

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by exOT8Michael, Mar 4, 2009.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Ashlee Shaner - Gold Base - Memorial

A few years ago an innocent motorist, a young lady named Ashlee Shaner was killed when her can hit a front loader being used by Gold Base.

That was Scientology's construction project and it cost the life of a young woman. This is similar to the death of Lisa McPherson at the hands of Scientology.

How about creating a permanent memorial to Ashlee at the spot on Hwy79 where Scientology killed her, and having gatherings at and around that memorial as a wake and with signs that protest Scientology's abuses and callousness at the loss of Human life?

Would gatherings for a memorial be treated the same as a random sidewalk protest?

I think it is fitting to honor that poor young lady for having her life cut short by Gold Base.
  2. Herro Member

Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Please tell me you're joking or trying to callously exploit the sad but accidental death of a young woman for your own ends.

A car crash is hardly the same thing as locking a psychotic individual in a small room and letting her die of dehydration. It's a car crash, not a murder. Sheesh.
  3. Haruhi Member

It's not a murder, but it was gross negligence. And that's fucked up.
  4. Erra Member

See, this is an entirely logical post. It isn't the same thing at all, and all Herro is doing is pointing out that in all the drama, shit gets blown out of proportion.

Everyone just needs to take a fucking step back and breathe. Start looking at things logically instead of ZOMG SCIENTOLOGY

Cause I swear to god, if you all end up overreacting like this, Scientology wins every goddamn time.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm....I like it

What would we have to do to make this happen?
  6. rummychick99 Member

I admit it took me several seconds to figure out what you meant in this post. The first thing that popped into my head was an image of her holding the cans from the e-meter and trying to figure out how that got her killed.
  7. Anonymous Member

^^^
    Would they?
  8. Erra Member

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

You fucktards are being brainwashed into thinking that every little goddamn thing is this BIG FUCKING EPIC DEAL that needs to be hashed out and driven in until we all have cancer from gluing our faces to our computer monitors.

Take some fucking time to think for yourself instead of just riding the ZOMG SCIENTOLOGY wave.

Makes me want to /raegquit sometimes. raegquit whyweprotest and all its cancer anyway. Our local cell is nothing but win and ill continue til scientology is out of minnesota at least. we are so much win partly because we dont get caught up in this circlejerking faggotry.

enjoy your aids
  9. Herro Member

I don't know the details so I can't say. Even if it was negligence, there's nothing more that can be done than to have an investigation of the incidents to find out whether the front loader, the driver, both, or neither were operating recklessly. Even after all of that, it comes out to operating unsafely, not murder. I know that you weren't saying the two are comparable, and I do get what you're saying and would be inclined to agree if I knew more about this. I'll I'm saying is that it's reducilous and quite frankly insulting, to compare that to Lisa McPhearson.

Now, about that Eiffel tower.
  10. rummychick99 Member

Right in front of a residential dwellling?

Way to test an ordinance ;-)

Is the actual memorial, in and of itself, a protest? Is a cross stuck in the side of the road with flowers a protest?

Are people standing around the memorial with candles protesters?
  11. Herro Member

Good lord.

Exactly.
  12. Anonymous Member

14sp63n.jpg.gif

^
    Ashlee Shaner
  13. BlingBling Member

You might recall that we attempted to do that after she was killed and the project died because Scientology keps claiming that the highway and the dirt along the highway belonged to them.

The temporary memorial that we put up was immediately destroyed by Scientology which caused local news reports to carry the fact. The second memorial we put up wasn't immediately destroyed thanks to the media coverage.

If we can get an official Judicial ruling showing where the public propery begins, we might consider looking in to a perm memorial. That would kick all!
  14. Anonymous Member

Exactly

This may have to be pushed to happen
  15. rummychick99 Member

There is an ordinance that is poorly written that may not hold up to a Constitutional challenge.

There are many ways to test it if one chooses to do so. It will also help with the issue of Trespassing and clarifying what is and is not part of the property of Scientology and what parts are accessible by the public.

Of course, your primary purpose is to denigrate most things said on this site.

Carry on.

And by the way, I guess you found out I am not the person you kept claiming I was...so yet one more thing you are wrong about.
  16. BlingBling Member

Try doing a google, idiot! It wasn't a "car crash." It was Scientology driving a skip loader on the highway at night without lights, without flags, without permits, without a driving license.

Do your homework before you type.
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Seconded.
  18. Anonymous Member

Please put the troll on ignore, lest you get infracted/b&. Because he won't...
  19. 33755 Member

Exploit?!?!?!

All victims of scientology deserve some remembrance/honor/mourning.

Just because that incident wasn't as horrendous as Lisa McPherson, wasn't a long drawn out death with intention to kill, doesn't mean that victim deserves less memorializing.

Both girls are equally dead. Both deaths were caused by the Church of Scientology.

Go away you stupid troll.
  20. Anonymous Member

14sp63n.jpg.gif

THIRD
  21. rummychick99 Member

Where did it happen (location) in relation to the property? What was the result of Nove's manslaughter case?
  22. Anonymous Member

New more info thread with Michaels post in it?
  23. King Nerd Member

Did you even fucking read the post you quoted?
  24. Herro Member

Yeah, but one was because of a person driving unsafely and one was because of manslaughter. Lisa McPhearson died as a direct result of scientology "tech" being put into practice. This young woman died because of someone operating a vehicle unsafely. You want to build a small memorial for her? Great, do it. But to claim that she died because of scientology is dishonest at best. If someone died in similiar circumstances outside a synagogue under renovations would you claim that Judaism kills? (In b4 9/11)
  25. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Doing a google search I see that HolySmoke has the death covered very well complete with official documents:

site:holysmoke.org ashlee shaner - Google Search

Scientology tried to cover this homicide up and did something to the mother to stop her from filing a wrongful death lawsuit, something apparently revolving around the mother maybe not being in the country legally -- blackmail, it looked like.

The new Scientology law out there would have prohibited the ARS people from demonstrating against Scientology's unlicensed tractor driver's beheading of Ashlee Shaner.
  26. rummychick99 Member

Perhaps you can show me the answers TO MY QUESTIONS in that post. Where is the location ? By the entrance? By the dwellings? Show me where he states what happened in the manslaughter case. Did you FUCKING read his post AND MY QUESTIONS?
  27. King Nerd Member

Self-absorbed much?

This is petty. Chanology does not need petty.

Look around. See the big picture. Leave your hugbox.
  28. rummychick99 Member

Bwahahahaha.
    I asked some questions. YOU RANTED AT ME TELLING ME TO READ THE POST. THE POST DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS THUS MAKING YOUR RANT RIDICULOUS. WHEN I POINT THIS OUT.....YOU MENTION THE WORD PETTY.

Unfuckingbelievably CHILDISH OF YOU..what?? because I am not the person you claimed I was. Some fucking Olympic Sword Fencing Bullshit that I don't know anything about.

PETTY? POT ..MEET THE KETTLE.
  29. Herro Member

Oh boy. Here we go again. Didn't holy smoke also claim that scientology was responsible for the death of terry schiavo? Your hold on reality is tenuous at best.
  30. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

It's all on the Internet. Ashlee Shaner was driving toward Hemet being followed by her sister in another car. She came around the bend right before the first guard shack and she drove straight in to a Scientology cultist driving a tractor on the highway without lights, flagging, or any indication that there was any danger -- driving on her side of the highway on Scientology orders. At night.

The aftermath of the homicide is what made the killing a "Scientology killing." Scientology attempted to get the local news coverage squached claiming "respect" for the family -- while Scientology strong arms were visiting the mother and the sister threatening them and following them, stealing their garbage every week until finally the mother fell "mysteriously" silent.

The memorial was placed right where Scientology beheaded her, right across from the guard station and West about 30 feet.

The driver of the tractor was determined to not have a driving license -- leave along the certifications required to work a tractor on the highway.

None of the Scientology killers even got a citation leave alone get charged withmanslaughter, and the civil lawsuit was blackmailed (with deportation according to what could be found) threats.

There were pickets and protests taking place, including that from Keith Henson who was also protesting the murder of Lisa McPherson and then later the murder of Stacy Moxon.

This new Scientology law would have made the protests against Ashlee Shaner's homocide outside where she was killed against the law.
  31. Anonymous Member

Interesting
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

For you information, it is connected with the recent incident with TheBitch, who happens to be AnonMSW. In some people's mind, this person is second to none, except perhaps Magoo.
  33. Anonymous Member

wha????
  34. rummychick99 Member

I saw a reference to a charge of misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter.
  35. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

It gets worse however Keith Henson refuses to talk about what he discovered about the mother that was used against her -- which is probably a good thing since the mother had already been though a lot of grief with the death of her daughter and she didn't need a bunch of unqualified ARS people making things worse for her life.

The horror was that her sister was in the same car and it was her mother that was in the car behind her. The sister was in the passenger seat and saw the skip loader blade coming for the windshield so she ducked under the dashboard and crammed herself under the approaching blade, otherwise Scientology would have added two to their kill tally that night.

The mother was hideously tramatized by watching this from behind in a second vehicle.
  36. rummychick99 Member

Thank you .I had no idea what he was talking about. The only one I could think of was Magoo.
  37. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Oh, thanks, I did not know that. I see that the name of the person driving the tractor was released yet I didn't see if he was charged, whether he had a lengthy Scientology "completion list," or whether he went to trial.
  38. Herro Member

But none of that can be attributed to scientology. I guess you could make the case that they tried to cover up their negligence afterward. But there is no way to attribute that death to scientology. This woman died because of unsafe driving on the part of the front loader, not because of scientology. Why is that so hard to understand?
  39. Anonymous Member

The more I read about Ashley Shaner, the more appropriate a roadside remembrance sounds.

But the new ordinance would prohibit assembling there, correct?
  40. rummychick99 Member

That is why I asked for the location. If not in front of a residence, ordinance has no bearing. If in front of a residence, it opens a can of worms.