Customize

ASHO UK BIRTHDAY GAME EMAIL June 8th, 2008

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pooks, Jun 9, 2008.

1. pooks Member

2. Re: ASHO UK BIRTHDAY GAME EMAIL June 8th, 2008

this looks shooped... like all the other OG stuff. Show us proof of this email is real.
  3. Anne Ominous Member

Re: ASHO UK BIRTHDAY GAME EMAIL June 8th, 2008

Yeah, but it could just be $cilon suckage at anything vaguely computer-oriented.
  4. xenubarb Member

Excuse me? What do you mean? Are you saying we provide faked materials? Pooks has been a valuable source of internal Scientology materials for years. I see no reason for your comment questioning her integrity; or that of the OG in general.
  5. anonymous1312 Member

Don't see any logical reason to shoop this up. It's not announcing anything dramatically dumb, like the return of LRH, or even dramatic, like the sudden appearance of a Freewinds II, just some internal game they play; a game which has been documented before. So they're playing their game, a competition design to spur them on to sell more books and courses by the looks of things.

What we want to see are the league tables, they we know which orgs need more targetting. :grin:
  6. rasputin Member

When has the OG shooped Sci materials?

And I can confirm that this is real (a friend of mine gets $ci spam and passed it to me), but not going to provide e-mail as that would give personal info.

What reason would anyone have to fake this?
  7. DeathHamster Member

All of the Scientology organizations are part of these "games", even if they are supposedly secular or not a direct tentacle.

WISE — World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (CoS site)

Even the boy scouts.
    2002commend.jpg
    Notice that the Celebrity Centre is part of the Field Control Division (6C on Hubbard's Org Chart) of the Sea Org Divisional league.
  8. pooks Member

Like all the other OG stuff? Please provide specifics or STFU.
  9. vegnej Member

Pooks great scoop, do we have any figures for their little game, is it just in the UK or is it world wide??
  10. xenubarb Member

It's almost like *someone* wishes to cause a rift between OG and anonymous, innit Pooks?
  11. pooks Member

Could be, or just trolling to start some shit. I came here to get away from the rifts. If I see any started I'll be sure to say something.
  12. Re: ASHO UK BIRTHDAY GAME EMAIL June 8th, 2008

So close!

If the spelling had been a little worse, "Increase the lead NOW!" would have gone memetic.

As it is, I think we'll have to settle for "Holy Grail" shoops and references...

"We're knights of the Saint Hill org
    We're as drone-like as The Borg
    We give stress tests
    But fail at MEST
    And send critics to the morgue"
  13. Silent Member

Easy on the paranoia guise. If someone sais is shooped, just calmly explain why it's not.

Drama!11111111111111111

Ontopic: This this underlines what we already knew: Co$ is a business, not a church!
  14. shadowchaser Member

is the image with the people on the horses from the Ridley Scott film "Kingdom of Heaven"? I wonder what he thinks of the scilons using his copyrighted images.
  15. DeathHamster Member

They do have their faux Saint Hill Castle in the UK, so it's possible that they knighted up some Sea Org and shot pictures of it--quite in keeping with Hubbard's views of plump and circumstance.

One of the UK scilons, John Mappin, has a shlocky Camelot Castle Hotel.

Hubbard probably told them he was King Arthur in a previous life. (Mordred, maybe...)

Then again, they're always accusing other people of being "copyright terrorists", but Scientologists never have to ask for permission. So, either way.
  16. shadowchaser Member

nah that looks like desert they are riding about.

in fact it is from kingdom of heaven - check the pics on imdb

Photos from Kingdom of Heaven
  17. Silent Member

Harpoons, where to send them? I cannot imagine the makers of this film wants to be used in Scifag poopaganda.
  18. anonyleaks Member

Or you could go back to working at Dunkin Doughnuts.
  19. pooks Member

heh, what a dickhead. You got something to say dr3k? Bring it to the dome and
    stop trying to derail my threads with all your petty, creepy comments.
  20. Re: ASHO UK BIRTHDAY GAME EMAIL June 8th, 2008

that seems like a pretty boring game. Can anything be done with this aside from the aforementioned potential copyright violation?

p.s. aoshuk@scientology. net added to the spam list