Customize

Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elbynonamous Member

re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

I don't think anyone is giving singular credit to anyone. Chill.

And if you'll notice, Juche, I gave YOU kudos for the awesome pictures when I updated my post.

You're welcome.
  2. Anonymous Member

The one with the yellow badge(embroidered) is the one I spoke with. I asked him if he was a Metro officer, he answered, and I got that he wasn't a Nashville officer, but couldn't hear the rest.

(note: today I can spell embroidered. lol)
  3. NotMike Member

So what we have here, is scientology hired a private security force to shut down a legal protest & assault a protester & scare them off.

This occurred a quarter block away from their closed street, on a day in which they were no longer permitted to have the street closed since their permit had expired the day before.

This security force which according to the label on at least one of the security guard's shirt includes a Nashville police officer, perhaps a mixture of retired or out of state police officers.

The police were called. When an on duty police officer did arrive, he declined to take a police report for the assault. Perhaps because he saw some buddy on the force working off duty.

I don't know about you guys, but I find it incredibly creepy that any organization can hire off duty police officers to act as their own team of thugs to beat up & shut down protests without consequences.
  4. MenoBitch Member

I agree. That's why you must fight this even if they drop any charges and it sounds like you will. The light of day must shine on this crap. Good job all of you!!
  5. Anonymous Member

Oslo anons hired their own uniformed security guards last year. They had more guards than the CoS had. I lol'd.

Nashville: Hire off duty police officers as body guards now? The alien psychiatrists are paying.
  6. TinyDancer Member

[SIZE="6"]^^^LAWL![/SIZE]
    3434287222_e37945022c_o.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

One of the things that impressed me most yesterday was the way this group pulled together. I met anons I hadn't met before after the raid, when they all came to meet us and help us take care of srs stuff. This is anonymous working as it should, each taking a part, doing what they do best.
  8. NotMike Member

Most major cities have a mature professional complaint system for police misconduct. I have no reason to believe that Nashville would be any different.

DON'T report this the the alleged officer's supervisor. Take it to their complaint authority. The higher up the food chain you take this, the less chance you will have shenanigans.

I also suspect that if there are people who were not Nashville police officers attempting to give the impression that they were police officers in Nashville, they would be particularly interested.

Nashville.gov - Police - How To Make a Complaint Against Police Officers or Civilian Employees of the Metropolitan Police Department
    I am not saying this is the best way to go right now. Talk to the lawyer first. Consider police relations as a whole.

But the bottom line is that officers should not be hired out to be organizations own private set of thugs with no accountability.
  9. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

I repeat...

I'm proud of all you guys. Deeply and profoundly. Maybe even a little neurotically. We'll see how that develops.
  10. Anonymous Member

We are being advised by a trusted source at to how to proceed with the police and possible misconduct. I feel very good about how this will be handled re: police misconduct after speaking with that person. That, in fact, is the one thing I am not concerned about.
  11. zebrafaced Member

NASHANONS ARE WINNING THE GAME.

That is all.
  12. TinyDancer Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  13. Lorelei Member

If all goes well, I shall be proud to meet, shake hands with, and consume (adult) beverages and chow with, some HARDCORE AWESOME ANONS.

(Murphy looks forward to licking everyone to death, but may have to sit out the protest itself if it is over 9000o F. Small fuzzy creatures with fur coats do not do well in broiling sun or with temperatures over 75-80oF.

Also, I may regret my pirate costume AGAIN. CURSE YOU, SUN!)

/r/ pow-wow before 05-02 protest so all visiting Anons know all the rules in advance.
  14. NotMike Member

I'm just sad that some Nashville police got mixed up in this. It's one thing to get paid off hours to watch an event. It's another thing all together to be paid to act as private thugs.
  15. zebrafaced Member

Indeed. I'm just glad that 44 didn't get intensely injured or have to go to the ER.
  16. twistedpuppet Member

That lady in the back is their spokesperson from the first protest that came out and bitched at two reporters.

*Edited: I think I shall leave my fail here, just because it would be more honourable to me to admit the fail than to delete the post and pretend it didn't happen.*
  17. mefree Member

You guise really kept some cool heads about you. I am very proud of all of you. 44-hope everything checks out with the doc ok. You did not deserve to be treated like that.

Sounds like a major foot-bullet for the cult.

Win after win, after win, after win...
  18. twistedpuppet Member

Regardless of their contract with the scilons, if they are not off-duty cops, then they must obey the citizens arrest law. They didn't have enough cause to detain him(he did not commit a felony). They didn't have authority to tackle him. The only authority they had(providing the ones who did it were not off-duty cops) was to ask him for his name and make a report. I am completely serious when I say that the main job of a security officer is to observe and report. If they are out of state security guards, then it is still their responsibility to learn our laws and abide by them.
  19. Anonymous Member

Who said their wouldn't be consequences? This is a legal foot nuke of epic proportions.
  20. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

only real update for today:

Medical
    is getting taken care of. Legs and arms were not amputated, but bruises/etc appearing, with soreness in other areas. Doc summary: will give tomorrow. Until then, please don't speculate too much or tell us what to do >< .

Legal
    advice is being arranged. Again, nothing of real value until tomorrow. <-- edit: legal tinfoil --> Video, and it's contents, other anons have been discussing it. If/When all clear comes for vid, hopefully tomorrow, will make sure it's up somewhere.

Also: Anonymous has definitely delivered. Nashanons have given overwhelming support, both yesterday and today, people in person exactly when I needed them most :eek: , but also everyone else here in pointing out details in those pics, getting dox for those permits, great advice, spreading the word, etc.

you guys, I am but one lowly Anon. Without the rest of the legion, I would be nothing, and very, very royally fucked against this juggernaut. Thank you for your continuing support <3.
  21. Anonymous Member

She's been identified on page 11 as Jennifer Cox - Scientology Service Completions of the New York Org.
  22. twistedpuppet Member

I realize that now, but I didn't want to offend further by deleting the post, so I will let my fail stand.
  23. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Excellent job @ keeping cool while under extreme conditions gang. The power of the still images and unreleased video are truths that can not be denied!

On another note, one has to question why armed guards with bullet proof vests are needed for the grand opening of an alleged place of religious worship. Those within the security detail reminded this poster of some "Black water" security contractor wannabe's.

The violation of ones civil rights will NOT be taken lightly. It is a sad day in america when a citizen can not peacefully exercise his or her constitutional rights on public property.
  24. terryeo2 Member

First off, great job to the Nashville crew! You are getting everything taken care of the RIGHT way, and that will make nailing these thugs to the wall (legally) much easier in the coming weeks/months.

Make sure that this video of edivence is backed up multiple times! You know those $5-10 USB drives that hold 1-2GB of data? Yeah, pick up a few of those. I would have at one one or two of those, given to different Anons that you can trust, with the video, and only the video on it. I don't want to see any video going 'missing' when it is needed.
  25. Anonymous Member

^ THIS multiple backups in multiple locations with people you can trust not to leak it unless you get legal advice that it will not hurt your case to do so.
  26. rummychick99 Member

You don't understand the point. The security guards were very likely independent contractors.

Victim44 will be looking to establish vicarious liability if he pursues a civil suit.
  27. Anonymous Member

At this point that's just speculation about the employment status of the security guards or off duty cops and who ordered what. A qualified attorney will be the one to help him decide what he legally will or will not pursue.
  28. rummychick99 Member

Go back to my post in a few weeks and see how spot on I am in my speculation.
  29. juche Member

I agree. It was awesome seeing everyone working as a team when one of our members needed us :D.
  30. Anonymous Member

You're not really.. but one good thing to know (aside from Nashville security firm potentially liable for false arrest) is the permit for the event also requires a $1M liability insurance. (to indemnify the city for anything that happens on the no-longer public property)
  31. TypingChimp Member

Beyond the legal and medical dimensions of this, I'm somewhat curious to find out what the hive thinks about the press dimension. We all saw what happened to that KVIA reporter who was arrested in El Paso, TX, for exercising his First Amendment rights, and that was very recently. This is much more serious, and if cleared by legal, I think hitting the press is better sooner than later.

Oh, and Elby and 44, way to keep a cool head, and I wish you all a quick, speedy, and highly profitable recovery. Give the clam bastards hell, and plenty of it.
  32. Elbynonamous Member

m'hm~ we all did a great job. I'm honoured to have every single one of you as friends/fellow protesters. <33
  33. ryangiggs Member

Woke up to read some more awesomeness.
    Well done to whoever infiltrated the event and took the pics from inside.
    I was surprised to see so many scilons there.

I look forward to seeing the full extent of the law fall down on the security people and scilons responsible for these rough tactics.
    Would be interesting to see NY ladygolum being charged (phone records etc).

I hope this turns out to be a TV news major footbullet for the cult and sundry.

11/10 to Anon.
  34. Elbynonamous Member

Wasn't just me that helped. All of the Nashanons were pretty epic in jumping in. If it weren't for Juche, we wouldn't have pictures. If it weren't for Zonker, I'd have freakin' lost it. If it weren't for Lucha, we wouldn't have had a ride to the cars, and 3 other anons are helping as well. They showed up out of the woodworks when we went to lunch. It was a group effort. :)
  35. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

trying to spot DM
  36. anonymous612 Member

They can't see him over the top of the tables, of course.
  37. Anonymous Member

Does anybody think that Herro posting actually does anything? Seriously? If he was actually useful, wouldn't he be giving suggestions instead of fucking up every thread?
  38. TypingChimp Member

Sry. I didn't mean to denigrate the contributions of Zonker, Lucha, Juche, and Epic Infiltrator Guy. You all did an extraordinary job. The well wishes, of course, stand, and apply to all involved, especially the injured parties. :)

To the guy who was surprised at the numbers, well, I'm sure they had pretty good numbers coming in from out of state. Opening Ideal Org[STRIKE]ies[/STRIKE] is an xbox hueg deal for the clam ronbot freaks.
  39. Anonymous Member

Can the infultrator please elaborate. Was it actually an OPENING?? I mean they are still doing work on the bldg, right? They have contractors still plumbing gas lines. Was there a tour even, or just stand around in a tent and admire the outside.
  40. TypingChimp Member

Oh, and I hope Elby and 44 recover from their pain and suffering (44), as well as the emotional distress that was intentionally inflicted without cause. I'm sure the emotional distress and pain and suffering were great. Juche, Zonker, Lucha, and others involved may have also suffered grave emotional distress from witnessing a violent crime taking place and not having the ability to react. As we all know, that emotional distress can sometimes take years of expensive therapy to resolve. Expensive indeed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.