Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. formerlyIN Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

BigTallANONGUY:

I'm being very careful.

I don't deserve the credit. ANONS do. I just picked him out. I promise when I get the call he's in custody, I will give you his name and you all can check this ass out.
  2. Plups Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

This is sooooo exciting. Kudos to all Anons who helped with the identification process. even those whose pics weren't the guy. You all created a movement to bring the guy to justice. Major kudos to the irrepressible FIN. I just pray that he hasn't been tipped off due to this thread and done a runner.

Also, if he crossed state lines to commit an assault... federal jurisdiction, amirite?
  3. formerlyIN Member

NOt sure about jurisdiction but I'm waiting impatiently for the call saying he's in custody.

I didn't post anything that would comprimise, I promise. He is/was being ...well you know what I'm saying. I don't need to say it...

IT was the anons who took the pics, took the time to upload every protest, those who went through and found matchs, and it was EVERYONES help.

COS ANONYMOUS IS EVERYWHERE....
  4. Plups Member

Got it. ;)
  5. skoek Member

Good Christ that was a long thread. I read the whole thing though, very interesting, very sad.

All the proof we need to know that sclions are DARKSIDED.

FormerlyIN:

Regarding your medication, check out NeedyMeds, there may be additional loopholes to help you with additional rxes through the pharma maker themselves. I know of quite a few others as I used to work trauma in Ann Arbor, MI so I am familiar with Ohio requirements as well. Email me if I can help, or drop me a line on my youtube channel with the same screenname.

Regarding the FEDS. If you would like, I am happy to place a few phone calls as a reporter to them asking what the hell is up if you feel they are too assdraggy. This may work to your advantage if they think there is external pressure and media attention. Or it could just fuck things up entirely. But I don't plan on doing anything without your sayso.

Regarding a CAMERA: If someone can freaking tell me where to send money so this woman gets it, I'll do it.

As for SAFETY:
    Find out if Ohio subscribes to the notion of "castle doctrine". ie Someone strolls into my house I don't know, there's no "don't tase me bro" just a good old fashioned cappin. A CWP concealed weapons permit, should be relatively easy to suss out there, talk to the cop who swings by on his shifts the next time you see him, I'm certain he can facilitate the ironing of the remaining wrinkles you are having with this.

Any lexisnexis searches I can do at work if you would like to know how other cases are proceeding.

Until then, swing the gun wildly while outdoors, occasionally firing random shots. :)

Please let me know if I can do something to help. From what little I know about these forums, these are some fucking fantastic people, I think I speak for most of us when I say that we're happy to do whatever is needed to help.

Take good care of yourself.
  6. bAnon Member

wow, you've helped so much already.....there is a problem going on in Chicago with some kids being harassed....if you lurk moar you'll find it, but in the meantime, if you PM Daywatch, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to fill you in on all of it.
  7. Anon1720 Member

FI, I am so happy that they caught this guy - hope he gets the book thrown at him. Another foot bullet for the cult. A BIG thank you to all Anons who helped FI.
  8. monamia Member

FiN: So glad the police are working to protect their citizens and closing in on a bad bad guy.

Listen, you need a whistle.
    Also if you get REALLY scared break a window. Nothing brings people running like the sound of breaking glass. Use your foot if you need to. My friend saved her own life breaking a window and I always remember that. If someone puts their hand over your mouth, push it with your own hands IN toward your teeth and bite it. Hate to be scary or corny but this stuff works.

DO NOT SPEAK TO or try to get to know your neighbors. Go about your business and nod hello. No eye contact if you can help it. Two cars--get their license numbers, take pix of cars and all that. Ask your friendly policeman if he can run them, or let you know if they have criminal records (doesn't hurt to ask...also to let him know they make you nervous). People here can check out names for you if you get them. "Smith" my ass.

Mormons are chatty and friendly--these guys do not sound like Mormons (Mormons would actually be good at this stage for you!) Never open your door. Never; unless it is your kid or expected visitor.

PLEASE be sure to stay in touch. Thinking of you. Wish I could give you a hug and a thousand bucks. I would if I could.

xo
    mona
  9. monamia Member

Skoek posted:

Regarding a CAMERA: If someone can freaking tell me where to send money so this woman gets it, I'll do it.
    -------------------------
    Dear Skoek and others:

*Plups*, one of our longtime and *loveliest* posters, is helping to handle this personal stuff for FiN.

You can PM her here at WWP and she'll help with any contributions that can be spared, making sure they get to FiN and her children.
  10. skoek Member

Will do. Keep me posted, will ya?

Stay safe everyone.
  11. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

This is fantastic news, I am really glad to hear it. Your local cops and the sheriff's department sound great.
  12. anonnews Member

A southern Ohio Sheriff taking the initiative to go after $cn? It's more likely than I thought!! Awesome news, fIN! (and many thanks to your local PoPo for finding the guy)
  13. XenuLovesU Member

As much as I would like to have the details about the asshat who assaulted you... and see him fed to pissed-off Anons... if/when an arrest is made, please talk to both the prosecuting authority and your attorney about whether it's wise to post details here before a trial.

Get real, expert, legal advice before posting any info.
  14. basil Member

Once again...

anondelivers.jpg
  15. Consensus Member

Couldn't've put it better myself.

Scientology had no way of anticipating our ability to do this. We have, one has to assume, a failyr comprehensive set of photographs of OSA goons, with full dox on all of them. If any more assaults take place, we have the methodology for catching the perpetrator. Davie's not gunna be happy.
  16. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

This.

If there is even the slightest risk of it harming a successful prosecution, then keep quiet about any details. It can wait until afterwards.
  17. Vir Member

+1

A simple "they've arrested him, court date is expected at XXXXXX" will do fine.
  18. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Skoek,

Press coverage about anything SCI related in FINS city is NIL, they are afraid, flat out afraid. Which I am sure tickles the scilons pink with joy...

As for FIN being fast on the draw with a camera, she is disabled and not fast on her feet. Her good hand she needs for her cane (sorry FIN, I knows you be sensitive about that) her other hand is inoperable. If she can get her younguns used to carrying and deploying a camera fast (as most youth, I am sure they are faster than their mama) and not being so scared...can you imagine watching your mother get attacked like that at a tender age? HORRORS.

The best news ever is that FIN now has the complete attention and cooperation of her local cops, more so than the FEDS at this point. THIS is a tremendous thing!!!

I wonder if it is Federal jurisdiction AND if it can be prosecuted as a hate crime...FIN ask about that..a HATE CRIME (which it sure was) will get the SOB more jail time!
  19. Top Grunge Member

Screw a hate crime charge (although I'll take anything over nothing.

They need to get this guy to sing that he was ordered to do it

They need to show that this was not some random act but orders from an organization.

This would lead to racketeering, then RICO case, then Davey in butt-rape cell.

Just like getting a mobster to admit a captain told him to kill a person.

*Edited for Goofing the Floof.
  20. 3rdMan Member

Suddenly, I hear the incoming noise of EPIC WIN on this thread. Do yourself a favor, formerlyIN; now would probably be a good time to NOT tell us anymore. Remember, OSA lurks on wwp. Better not to give anything crucial away. Just a suggestion.
  21. Olrik Member

Precisely.

You've noticed, OSA, that fIN is now under Anons AND police care.

Just sayin.
  22. formerlyIN Member

I will only release what the police involved think is OK and the prosecutor. I might catch hell for the dox or it didn't happen, but a few local anons will be in the loop.
  23. Whanonstler Member

Fuck them if they say that. The dox will come, hopefully wrapped in a bow made of conviction on all counts.
  24. formerlyIN Member

I already plan to ask a local anon to go go court with me, when and if I have to testify. Maybe they will maybe they won't, but after the nasty email, might be a troll might be anon, I don't know or care at this point, I know I will catch hell. My goal is to put this ass in jail, and put my kids minds at ease.
  25. darkshadow667 Member

umm who is Noone, and why does he need an army? :p
    j/k, congrats on what has happened so far!
  26. jar57 Member

can not wait to see You post when The Authorities arrest the attacker=coward. will continue to Pray for You and Yor's FI and All Concerned
  27. mrfyde Member

I thought I saw on someones signature line that a man was "caught" for the attack on FIn does that mean that someone has been ID'd or arrested ?

ALSO if I am asking to many questions I will not be offended if told to STFU (actually I would consider STFU be good news in this thread)
  28. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

He was IDed 4 days ago.
  29. MKUltra Member

^^ This...

At least the authorities now have, at the very least, a "person of interest", mrfyde. If they can/decide to act, it may be a little while before we here get wind of the "who", since cops generally like to keep that information mum until the last nail is in the coffin in the way of getting evidence, statements, charges and such together after detaining a suspect, kind of along the lines of "the name of the suspect is being withheld pending charges" kind of thing.
  30. the_cloak Member

I know people are thisty for dox, but let the police do their jobs here first. If we can put this greasebag into jail, then we can spread this to the four corners and make sure the whole world knows about their witness intimidation tactics.
  31. formerlyIN Member

I promise, when caught and I get a go from the authorities, I will tell you all. There might be more to it than just me...I will not mess up their investigation and let this ass walk. Sorry for all those dox or it didn't happen
  32. Vir Member

Good on ya. I hate it when premature publication ruins a good investigation.
  33. ChilliTime Member

This.

That guy needs to go and sit in a little room with bars on the windows for a while, so that he can think very hard about what he's been doing, and under whose orders...

--Chilli
  34. NotBobMinton Member

Ahh... words that warm the cockles of my heart.
  35. ZeroZero Member

Fin.. do what you must to put this ass where he belongs , yes there is a cry of "Dox, or it didn't happen", but you very wisely say to the hive , Patience.. let the law have its say first , and very obviously you don't want that messed up .
    As ever from this side of the pond its impossible to do anything but offer you moral(immoral?) support , but remember this lots of folk wish you well and your newly gained extended family wants only the best for you.

There comes a time when you have to take a stand , you took yours , and did what you must .. and all we can hope is that others will follow your example!

Zero An Anonymous:cool:
    Brought to you by the power of Ceak
  36. Legion Member

I don't know if this has been said, I read breaking glass gets people coming to help, screaming FIRE! also would help attract people in case (god forbid) you are attacked again.

Stay safe fIn.
  37. anon0004 Member

this is one of the most amazing threads in this forum.

</moralfag>

P4WN3D!!!!!!
  38. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Maybe not even in the cockles. Maybe the sub-cockle area. Maybe the kidneys, maybe the liver, maybe even the colon - we don't know.
  39. LilDebbie Member

ur doing it rong
  40. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Oh hai Dennis Leary! =)

This all sounds good, and I really hope they bust the scilon douche soon, but I'll hold off on celebrating until there's a conviction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.