Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimisticate Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

That's correct! Most people will not respond if they hear someone yell "HELP!", but if someone yells "FIRE!", most will be concerned enough to look out the windows to see if it affects them and to call 911. Local YMCA's often have free self-defense classes, as do police departments. The best thing you can do to fend off any attack to begin with is to be observant and alert at all times. If you look pre-occupied, it gives them an opportunity to jump into your blind spot and gives them an edge. Kids can learn self-defense techniques as well, they're lower to the ground and have a different part of the body to aim for when defending themselves against a male attacker (thereby giving an additional description to police, "he had a pronounced limp while holding his nachos".)
  2. NotBobMinton Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

[IMG]
  3. Lorelei Member

fIN needs a buttonhole cam attached to a pocket DVR! Too bad they are so pricey. They don't require hands-on operation, and are discreet; chances of filming Scilon misbehavior would thus be good.
  4. MsDweller Member

I sent a private PM. Hope it helps.
  5. pooks Member

Well another week has gone by and still no dox. Just a lot a bawwwing about computer problems. Let's see some dox.
  6. Top Grunge Member

I hate to agree, but pooks has a good point.

I know a lot of FI's story is under wraps because of FBI investigation, but could someone, anyone give the dox about just one police report? A minor one even, just something. Even just a report number even....just....something?
  7. lothar Member

I trust the local anons who may know more details, but for the record, I checked all the crime reports near that date of assault in <SEKRET CITY> and none of them really matched up. I don't take that to really mean anything, but knowing the city & approx location and details of the assualt, nothing matches the crime reports. It could be the report was filed later or who knows...

Did the police just not do anything with it? Aren't some local anons in contact, at least with the detective?
  8. Optimisticate Member

Did you fill out the forms and pay for the requests as the website for PD dept in <SEKRET CITY> recommends? If not, where did you check online? Do you have a LN acct?
  9. AnonLover Member

of course NOT - chk his posts from same date just prior to the one above... when he couldnt deter TheBitch and others from investigating false claims in the cult's recent press release, he switched to this thread trying to shine doubt on fIN.

scilon troll is epic fail at anon derailment tactics.
  10. 3rdMan Member

It sucks that despite the leaders behind Scientology are building up a criminal record, that major shit like this can't be disclosed, but its understandable; it is a Federal case nao and in the long run its probably for the best that the details remain out of the public eye to protect the case and witnesses.
  11. Vir Member

Crosspost:
    If the only "dox" available would also comprimise the court case I personally would wait. I can understand if those of you who have used more energy on this than I have would like to see dox earlier, but there are many reasons why case documents and evidence should not be made public until approved for release by the prosecutor and/or the court.

Since there's not anything for nationwide anons to do on this case from now until the promised time, why not just wait until then? If it was all a hoax, then we'll at least had good practice in tracking down suspects with community resources. Then we'd get lulz, and those who are angry at getting tricked will be extra motivated both to not get fooled again, and to get back at the tricksters with legal yet funny "revenge".

If it was not a hoax, we might be looking at a certain cult being hit with very embarassing federal convictions, and a media storm.

Lulz either way.
  12. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

None of the dox people are seeking are going to be found the SEKRIT CITY files. FIN does not live in the limits, any complaints were handled by her local PD, and now, her local PD in conjunction with the FEDS. Not to mention without FIN's IRL name, you'd not get far anyway. The local ANONs are well aware of FINs IRL name. If any ANON are so desperate to verify that FIN is not lying I strongly suggest that you get in contact with her attorney of record for the FED case, Graham Berry.

I can state without compunction that this is NOT a hoax.

And pooks, STFU, TITS or GTFO.

I can also state that in my own case of filing a complaint with my locals against a SCILON BUTTFUCKER RAPE DREAMER ASSWIPE, nothing turns slower than the wheels of justice.
  13. pooks Member

Until I see dox, I would advise anons and anyone else that is reading her stuff to to stay away from her and to not send her any support in any way.

I say this because I have watched Scientologists leave the C of S for the past 9 years and my bullshit detector has been flashing red since the day she showed up.

That's my opinion. You don't like it, tough shit.
  14. formerlyIN Member

I only have a few minutes on someone else computer to check email, check in here and local site as well as kiddies grades online.

I barely bowsed throu the latest posts and I see alot of people question me...ok I get it heard it before docs or GTFO...I'm doing what I need to do per law enforcement.

A couple of local anons name doxed me straight out and they know who I am, what PD I live in , hell what apt. they know what I'm saying is NOT BS. I'm not going to do something I'm told not to do by the cops to pasify the docs or GTFO.

If you don't want to read, then don't.

I didn't go through all this shit to mess it up by saying too much (which I have been told I do)

As for the case in FL, yeah it is all public record, some free some 5.00 knowing my name and I bet the settlemet that several local anons monitor that case too...That is not a SCN case that is a PI case....

When I was really pissed and started a "how to upload" thread I got hell for wanting to put up docs. Then I was TOLD by mods not to.

I'm not asking for sympathy. I'm not attn seeking. I am what I am, like me or hate me.

Have to check email...borrowed laptop for an hour...just wanted to check in.

Peace.
  15. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Again POOKS, if you have any doubts, check with Graham Berry.

Her locals are well aware of what's going on, and we've doxed her up one side and down the other, as she just said in the post above. KNOWING exscilons, as you are one yourself POOKS, we ANON do our homework and are more than satisfied. SO STFU. Thanks.
  16. AusAnon2501 Member

Pooks, it seems like you don't understand the concept of the legal process. She can't upload Doxs because that will hurt her case. All your suggesttion of not sending her support unless she gives Dox does is help the Co$' case against her. In fact I can't stop wondering if that's your goal is...
  17. WTF Member

:::::cough::::::kimbaker::::cough:::::

though there can be an argument from Moxtwat et al that publicity will not allow a fair trial, anywhere....blah blah
  18. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

It's got me thinking too...considering the most stupid insane ridiculous idea the FEDS recently had about what they thought FIN should do (which even Boris agress is stupid insane and just plain CRAZY)...I am really fucking wondering about some of the DOX comments...seriously wondering. The clams still don't know what FIN turned over to the FEDS, but you betcha ass they want to know...but there's surprise and then there's SURPRISE.
  19. Bluebell Member

I for one am feeling rather disgusted here.

I am sure FIN will post every little fucking detail about all this ONCE she either has the ok from the POLICE and or Feds and ONCE all the court cases are done and over with.

I believe you Fin, I need NO proof.
  20. WTF Member

Could be the feds are gonna let her stew a bit as bait. Jail time is available for witness tampering...
  21. SRQanon Member

<3 FiN. Stay strong and kick some serious ass in court.
  22. the_cloak Member

Get off her back guys. She's for real and she is following the rules laid down to her by the feds. This could be a huge nail in the COS coffin, but only if you DOX or STFU people don't fuck it up. I don't know what it is, but if they are wanting her to keep her mouth shut on it, then it must be pretty damn good. Does it hurt you to have to wait to know what she knows? No. You keep doing what you have been doing. Protest, raise public and media awareness and spread the dox we already have on the cults crimes far and wide.

TL;DR - Quit worrying about what FIN has to do and focus on what YOU need to be doing to bring this cult down.
  23. Touchstone Member

Congratulations on your perseverence, fin. I will want the dox *eventually*, but like many (most?) of us, I can gladly wait. The quiet ones support your decision, I think.
  24. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

It's kinda odd, I mean, the local ANON did their homework, we told the rest of ANON it's been done...ANON is not calling for dox, in general trusting the local cell, the only one calling for DOX is a supposed exclam from woo woo world.

Who is ANON going to believe. ANON? or ex?clams.
  25. Optimisticate Member

Some may say "believe no one", but hell, if they post here, they are anons, period, whether or not they even realize it. Even OSA. If they have a fraud acct here somewhere, they're one of many, and are making the >9000 number even higher.
  26. Skeptic1337 Member

I don't need dox on this.

Know why? I know it's bullshit. When something happens and dox get dropped then I'll be proven wrong. If they don't then another bullshit story and a pretty decent troll.

Words on the internet and stuff.

I'd post more but I only have like 15 minutes on this laptop but I had to borrow it to let you know this.
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

I believe neither. Call me when something happens.

I'd post more but I only have this laptop for 15 minutes and I'm not good at the computar.
  28. AusAnon2501 Member

Man, that got me thinking...what if the OSA is trolling us with "ex-scilons" in order to make us instantly distrust any real ex-scilons, thus making them less likely to seek help since they think everyone is against them? If so then the sneaky bastards are more intelligent then I gave them credit for.
  29. Skeptic1337 Member

When GB posts here saying he's practicing law outside of california I'll believe it.

You see how the sum of the parts doesn't add up. I'm not buying any of this until I see something tangible come to fruition. Why any one involved in a current investigation would ever post it on the web is something which also doesn't add up for me.

It's simple the more I see "trust us!" the more skeptical I become. It's my nature.
  30. Consensus Member

I've got no problem with people posting anecdotes, but they should not be surprised that nobody believes them until proof is posted - and nobody should believe them until it is.

If you do not find FIN's story convincing, that's fine - and good, even! Don't believe it until proof is posted. She's just giving a heads up that the proof may be coming at some point, and looking for advice on how to handle a situation (which the rest of us should regard as 'hypothetical' until proof is posted). But demanding proof now, in a sensitive case like this, can be harmful. I hold no grudge against anyone that is unconvinced, but I do kinda want to rape people who insist she's a cunt for not posting it NAO.
  31. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

GB is FINs lawyer in the FED/SEC action. The next deposition is to occur in CA, where Graham practices. I do believe the FEDS are hedging on providing Graham with a transcript of the first deposition which the Feds kindly held in FINs city of residence. Not sure if there has been a change in that. The CA depo had to be put off due to FINs illness and the PI suit in Fla.

FINS computer is toast. She currently has to borrow a laptop to check her email (with an active duty child in Iraq I imagine that is a lifeline for her). What about that is so hard to get?

FIN wants representation at the CA depo, and for good reason considering what the FEDS tried to con her into doing for them. Can you say FUCKING DANGEROUS?

The only people who are just DYING to know what is in the dox (400 pages worth) she dropped are SCILONS, odd that a so called exscilon is saying dox or GTFO...sure, honey, the clams would love to know what they have had exposed. FIN has been told NOT TO DROP DOX, thus she won't and neither will her local ANON cell.

Exactly how quickly were ANON thinking the FEDS would bring a case against the clams based on those dox? HELLO and get a clue on how long these things take.

So, let me get this straight, exclams are demanding that FIN or her local ANON dox her to them by providing the details of the local police action (isn't doxing bannable?) which the local ANONS are well aware took place. They are also demanding that she provide to the exclams a list of dox that she turned over to the FEDS when it's been made clear that the FEDS have told her NO??

Again, whose interest is this in? Certainly NOT ANONs, we're ok here in the Queen City...so the other choice is the fucking clams.
  32. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

As inhumane as that sounds, I totally believe it. I guess the FEDS believe that the more rope they have the better the hanging, but it sure as hell isn't fair to FIN.
  33. Evil Zoe Member

Hon, you don't OWE anyone here any explanations as to what's going on in your situation, so don't let anyone make you feel you have to defend your position.

It's just trolling, and the best way to counter trolling is to not allow it to affect you.

Deal with whatever you have to deal with in whatever way you must deal with it. The armchair critics of the internet don't mean a thing.
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm not asking for shit, just stating the obvious that when a bunch of people start saying trust us! it's fucking pointless.

When charges get filed and shit let me know. That's when it becomes relevant. Making a tldr thread with shits coming but can't post dox is going to make alot of people think it's bullshit.

Sorry you guys can't accept that simple fact. I know, I know, trolling and all that and disregard I just like pointing out the obvious. You can't be shocked about it and if what you say is true that GBis doing the shit in CA then cool. Post about it when it's all done. It seems pretty obvious he aint posting about it. Perhaps for a good reason but then what do I know I'm just a troll.
  35. mongrel Member

You can trust me. I promise. Trust me. Just do it once. You won't regret it.

We have two possibilities here.

1.OP is trolling
    Solution: Ignore troll and watch troll whither and die.

2.OP is not trolling
    Solution: Celebrate dox. Until then, ignore.
  36. Scythe Member

When we talk about the "local cell anons'' who know about all this shit, who are they? anonymous...?

That's the main reason why I'm perplex, too. I follow FI's threads regularly, I find her credible, but I haven't seen any of these "local cell anons" here. I'm probably wrong though, any links to posts I may have missed? i guess i should lurk more.
  37. the_cloak Member

Skeptic is the only one here with any sense. Trust no one and there is no point in bitching about the dox. Either it will drop when ready or it won't. But bawwing about it won't change anything. Just keep doing your fucking thing and then you can celebrate or bawwww about it later depending on how this turns out.
  38. the_cloak Member

The cincinnati anons. I'm one of them and yes I've met Formerly. I can't tell you if it's real or not because I don't know. She came to the last flash raid on the org and protested with us. We didn't pressure her over this. Either something comes of this or not, but there is nothing we can do but wait so there is no point in badgering her about this.
  39. Evil Zoe Member

Since I don't see anyone asking for people to harp the manpoons, I don't see why it should make a difference to anyone, anyway.

If you don't trust the situation, then don't bother with it. The rest of us appreciate the updates.
  40. Optimisticate Member

That would be me too. fIN should do what fIN should do, and only what fIN should do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.