Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Perhaps a paypal site?
  2. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Look, the dox do not say *Davey Miscavage bought a chain of laundry mats* hello...they are apparently front groups and levels of things that take time to trace.

I know how much I can say on here...the clams don't know (only the bigguys would have any idea) the people harassing FIN don't have a fucking clue anyone else is just going to say we are lying...but somewhere a scilon is shitting their pants that I am saying this much in public.

There are other things that the clams were using for front groups and recruiting, and moving and hiding money. I cannot even begin to pretend to understand it, but I can say, that it cannot possibly be legal for a church to have all that shit. It just cannot be. What other "church" owns a chain of laundry mats?
  3. pooks Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

LOL! OH that would be perfect!
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

You've already said too much. I'm sure the FBI is not pleased with all this information being leaked out nor is Gram Berry.

Make sure you stay Anon and keep up the good work!
  5. reznik Member

Sorry. Only an occasional lurker to the FiN threads.

What is the relationship between BigButterJesus and FiN?

tl;dr

BBJ who are you and how to you figure in this?
  6. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

NO I don't think so. Travelocity was already known, and the laundrymats..not so much but I have not said one drop in the bucket of what I know FIN handed the FEDS on a silver platter. (also, fuck the Feds for not giving FIN protection, dragging their feet in giving Berry a copy of the deposition and trying to get FIN to do something that is absolutely fucking insane.)

EDIT, FIN will be fine after the disposition of her PI suit. She is just trying to hang in there for right now, it's not much longer. Then she can get the best computer, pay to get her pictures recovered and be a little bit safer from the cult.
  7. WTF Member

I can send one. My preference is to load it with ubuntu linux so she would be less susceptible to wimpoz virii, etc. It is not tough to learn, similar to windows.
  8. formerlyIN Member

Like I said I am not a troll, believe me or don't . Someone said that I never put my story down, yes I did. I spent many months emailing with 2 of the founders of exscientologykids and posting over there first. My whole story appeared in their first addition, have a read if you like. It's under stuckin. Then I was invited over here by a poster over there and he warned me, it's not so warm and fuzzy, and yeah I get that.

Honestly, I don't even totally understand what your defination of a troll is, I think it's someone who tries to distract the treads to take it off topic, typical hubbard tech. That's not me.

People have accused other people of being me, the computer stupid IS NOT an act. Not that I'm proud of it, but these machines baffle me.

++++edit

before someone starts asking "how is she on the net without a computer"? My friend had a date and said I can use his and the kiddies can. One kiddie had a report to type up.

For some reason I felt a need to justify myself to those who doubt me, but I'm not gonna. I know what I'm doing is right, the process is slow and there are so many branchs it's like a dead tree...There are times I want to scream!

BBJ has stated it here, I asked for 2 people to scan and post some docs and they both said no. I sat up last night picking things I didn't think would hurt the cases (plural multiple states) and redacted the names and case numbers. This is after my neighbor friend wouldn't do it...
    One of them after saying no, told me all they would do is cscream for case numbers. I told you that locals doc'd me and my family and they pointed out that even though all is not peaches and cream with my family cause I'm doing this instead of not just walking away, why would I want to lay this on them too? Good fucking point!

Hell yeah It hurts knowing if I just let this go I might have holidays with my seperated hubby and my family but I'm doing what I think is right. If you don't like it, place me on ignore.

I don't know how to make another name and IF A MOD CAN VERIFY I ONLY HAVE ONE NAME PLEASE DO. You will see me here and everyplace else under formerlyin, exscientologykid stuckin and I'm entitled to keep my local anon site name private, although it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!
  9. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Perhaps a papal state?

Apparently, that's an "old scilon habit" now.
  10. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Long story short, I am a local ANON. I initially met with FIN to SEE her, to make sure it was not bullshit, another ANON doxed her (he is ex letter agency and has "resources") we made 100% certain via all avenues that FIN was what she said she was. I'm not saying MY former association, but it's helpful.

In any case, we KNOW FIN is telling the truth. WE got the DOX on all things she has spoken about (we do NOT have her FED dox, hell, I would not touch those with a ten foot pole.) NOT ONE of us would have gotten involved had we NOT doxed her. WE ARE NOT FUCKING STUPID.

As a result of KNOWING FIN I have great respect for her courage. NOTHING has been easy since FIN fled the cult. And still she stands up to them. It makes me sick to see Patty on here...calling FIN a liar, HEY PATTY when was YOUR last meeting with the FEDS..yeah thought so.

Other non local ANON have no reason to believe me, but if I were lying, there would be HOW many locals calling me one?
  11. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

After the PI suit is settled FIN can get a computer. I would have already gotten her one at auction locally cheap and had our local anonygeek do exactly what you say, but FIN only has a few more weeks to wait and what she can get then as to what I can get her now will be much better. Her neighbor has been generous to let her use it, but I KNOW as a MA, that FIN having that yahoo messenger on 24/7 hoping against hope that the FINlet in Iraq was able to get to a computer and send the Parental unit a message...well not having THAT has got to be hard, but it won't last for long.
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

Don't let it get you down. I'm glad we have you in light of these dox being so damming to verify them.

These new revelations have been very enlightening.
  13. reznik Member

FiN.

people are just FACTS hungry.

if people/authorities have said dont post dox. THEN DONT.

some people think you are 'trolling'. what they mean by this is that your whole story is pretty much fabricated for you own amusement. if it is you have done a great job.

chances are you are probably genuine. dont drop dox if it hurts the case.

people just dont appreciate how long these processes are.

in b4 lollaundry
  14. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

If you are as market savvy as you sound (and I am not ever going to be called market savvy) I am sure that with the right digging the trail for Travelocity can be found. I am sorry I cannot be clear on the dates (from when to when), but I KNOW the clams had their slimy tendrils in there. AND that that in particular was not a secret. Apparently the FEDS have all they need on that.
  15. Evil Zoe Member

No saving it now.
  16. formerlyIN Member

1337:

I will say I'm not markey savvy either, that wasn't my job (not saying what I did for a living) I will say it was a bit before 2007.....purchasing that it. Through a very well established legit company. Prob said too much.
  17. MrNiceNice Member

God Bless you.

You do not owe anybody anything. nothin' nada. zilch zippity-do-da.

Do whatever Mr. Lawyer says.

Stay safe and TCB. Blessings and safety to yours in Iraq.

God bless you again and have a Merry Christmas .. or what pleases you best.
  18. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Yeah...sometimes I think..fuck I should post pixs of the burns on her arms, her twisted fingers and....(it was summer when I first met her), that shit ain't fake. Walking is a labor. I feel guilty when I forget and go too fast and she's back there trying to catch up....and I whine with a little arthritis.

And as far as the assault case, no way can FIN drop dox on that. Unbeknownst to FIN at the time we were asking for halp, the clam is using a fake name, and is associated with assault cases in THREE DIFFERENT STATES at the current time. Also posting a case number will DOX FIN..OK fine, the clams know who she is, but FINs family do not deserve what will happen as a result of HER being doxed on here. We all told her BAD IDEA...see, her family has not forgiven her for the disconnection, things are not so good right now, they also fail to understand why she is cooperating with the FEDS because of the scilon attacks. They are NOT in favor of this...at all. Doxing FIN doxes her family. BAD IDEA. We said DO NOT DO IT...thankfully our little hotheaded FIN has calmed down..not to mention, none of us would help her do it:D
  19. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

LOL your memory is better than MINE:D Shit, I should have remembered it and said it.;) BUT since that was not a sekrit and our guy knew about it, and THEY already knew about it, I guess it's not so bad a bone to toss:D
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

Say no more! It's obvious with the amount of money we are talking about here in the 100s of millions that this is indeed shocking!

I will ask for no more dox, this thread has told me everything I need to know.
  21. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

*Pook's note to Davey*

*Fuck, they know about Travelocity and the laundrymats. Standby for more..if I make them mad enough perhaps they will give away more.*
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Sorry I just have one last question...

Why is Graham involved as this is obviously an FBI investigation.

Sorry it's probably covered earlier in this thread just not sure how it all ties in.
  23. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FIN had to do her depositions here in her sekrit city with both the big agencies. Naturally she felt intimidated and scared so she called the local law thingy and they sent a student/intern person to help her since she did not feel right without someone to help her/stand for her (FIN what was that gal called officially?).

THEN the FEDS SEC not satisfied with this lengthy depo wanted her to go to CA for ANOTHER one. FIN asked Graham to represent her and be with her for that. He agreed to represent her in CA for that action (there is more involved in this but I hardly understand it all). THE FEDS do not want her to have a lawyer, they keep telling her she does not need one....blah blah blah. SHE is rightly insisting that he be present, that he receive a copy of the FIRST deposition which they are hedging on (and to me it seems a legal right to be give a copy to check for mistakes ect.) the FEDS got some plan up their ass and XENU knows what it is. There is no reason to keep discouraging her from having a lawyer present.

IN her city, FIN has access to a lawyer now, but has not needed one. The wheels of justice creak..or as FIN said, slower than a snail on Sunday.

Edit to add, they STILL want her in CA, they STILL do not want her to have legal representation, and on top of all that they came up with the most assinine plan I have ever heard in my life of what they thought FIN could do for them...which tells me that the FED clamtech is about 20 years behind the times as to exactly how dangerous the clams are...in any case, there is not a firm date for the next depo, FIN won't do it until the FEDS give Graham a copy of the first one...her first date out there was canceled because she was super sick...and now they are acting all pissy.
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

Oh I'm not discouraging just didn't know how it tied in.
  25. formerlyIN Member

1337:

The major company and docs are in CA when I lived there, studied there (yes pooks at CC!), and the company that the CoS got me a job with was in CA. Hell I should give them a big thank you for the great deal on the rental house in an awsome neighborhood...nah, I have no thanks to them at all!

I have so many freaking attys at this point it's sickening. PI case(few attys there), Graham is handling the CA stuff ( but not until we BOTH get a copy of the first depo) Hell, the feds tell me I don't even need an atty cause I didn't commit a crime! I want one. Attys make black white and pink purple. I now have someone here looking after my interest....and shit I though my first divorce was tough....
  26. not shure Member

Well lets see.... He practices in California, so part of the case takes place in California.

Yeah, so there ya go. Anything beyond that is none of your business, you just have to keep wanting, enjoy.
  27. formerlyIN Member

BBJ:

It was a 2nd yr law student who went in the first depo with me and they shut them down at every turn cause not a real atty yet.
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm not wanting anything. Normally I'd ask for dox but since I can obviously see how delicate this situation is. I figured I'd ask the question I would have taken GTFO and STFU as an answer.

I'm good, I like Graham a lot and it seems once he gets a copy of the deposition he'll represent fIN. He's a good man and with this knowledge I know he's also a smart man.

It was the only thing not adding up but now it does.
  29. Evil Zoe Member

Subtle as a brick through a plate glass window.
  30. not shure Member

Even after GTFO and STFU, asking for more information is wanting something.

But then again, your informational desires mean dik to the situation don't they?
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

Absolutely true. I've already intruded in this situation way too much as it is.

I apologize if I stepped over the line.
  32. Evil Zoe Member

lol
  33. Buttons Member

I just bumped her thread -
    Was asked to tell you what got my attn... (over 13,000 views)

This thread and her thread from Personal Experience should be put in the Situation Room.
    They answer alot of the questions that people have been asking.

Her story is incomplete without them.
  34. lothar Member

For everyone, never talk to feds w/o a lawyer. Its always a crime if they can twist your words into some type of lie or false statement. Then they use that as leverage to get whatever info they want. Doesn't matter if they tell you that you are not being investigated, they can still file U.S.C. 1001.

Anyways, can we all forgot about the federal investigations. I don't think any dox will (ever) be forthcoming from either federal charges (years in the pipe) or from fIN who righty cannot talk about such things.

I am curious that BBJ keeps vouching for all the dox, but the simple stuff that people want to know about keep getting ignored. What happened with assault case? Has local anons ever seen any thing on it? I can't see how that really even matter as it can't really be tied to federal case unless you make the leap of RICO level conspiracy to witness tamper, which good luck making that stick. Did the local PD ever get back at all regarding the case. Should we just assume it is never going anywhere.

Trust me some un-witnessed assault case with no license plate or evidence and claims of a mystery man from out of state are very low priority. I'm guessing either it gets investigated in a few weeks, or it drops of the map forever. I don't think it's too much to ask for any update or just say that local PD claims they are still looking into it (which means they aren't any think your crazy).
  35. tazor Member

Now I KNOW you're trolling! In your last few posts I was like wtf is up with Skeptic. Is this the kinder, gentler Skeptic I see here? lol

Ouit it!
  36. RavenEyes Member

Perhaps I misread, as this thread is quite lengthy, and I am NOT a legalfag, but... I find it odd that the FBI would advise someone NOT to obtain legal representation, whether said person is deemed a suspect or not. The Sixth Amendment, as well as the Due Process clause in the Fourteenth, provide Constitutional backing for legal representation and I'd think the Federal Bureau of Investigation wouldn't stand in anyone's way. I realize that FIN has not been charged with anything, but like I said - when I read that, it seemed odd. I invite any legalfags on here to chime in.
  37. not shure Member

God bless you!

FBI doesn't offer legal advice, ever. If they aren't considering any prosecution of you they might tell you that you don't really need lawyer. IANAL
  38. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Like Anonymous, the feds are not your friends. It is their job to investigate and prosecute crimes, ideally regardless of the source. Presumably having a lawyer present would impede their ability to gather information. Their prime concern is getting the information, not necessarily the well-being of the informant. So although they won't prevent someone from having an attorney, it may be in their best interests to convince someone not to do so.
  39. RavenEyes Member

Thanks for the explanation! :)
  40. cubby Member

yeah me too, what did you bait yours with?

acting like a situation's too delicate to even question is good way for a lot of people to end up in the shit. all of you who are so rabidly defending FIN against any questioning should realize that the questioning is done for your benefit.

if you're satisfied the situation is legit, good on you. all you have to say is that it's not prudent to reveal dox, and anyone who's not convinced needn't take part. referring to people who ask for verification as OSA is pretty retarded, imo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.