Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monamia Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

What you need is a good loud whistle to wear 24/7.
    I'm worried that carrying the cammy, handbag, cane, all with your injuries may tempt you to think pix first and safety second. Think minimizing your baggage so you will be more mobile and your first impulse will be for safety not a picture. Also you will be clear (ha) to get a good look rather than juggling. Just thinkin' here.

Thinking of you and sending all good thoughts for safety and success. I am so sorry this shit is happening to you and your family.
  2. WMAnon Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Yet another substance free support post. Lots of <3, stay safe, we'll all do anything we can to help make this right, just say the word.

Many <3s to your daughter as well. No kid should ever have to go through this shit.
  3. **zero** Member

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Now that I got that out, I need to say that we need to be cool, calm, and collected about this. Obviously, we can telegraph their moves because they are being so transparent about this, and they can telegraph ours because we post here, but in our local cells we have non transparent communications, as well as the scions have in their own buildings.

Right now, we are on the defense, and as a legion, they are trying to find holes in our strategy, and are out of the "bluff" stages of the fight. They are now in an all and out war, but we have to make sure that with this new strategy, that we are above that and only attack with the law in hand.

Im not telling everyone what to do here, but I think the strategy is clear. Put our rage to productivity, and keep the law on our side.

(blackops and the 8 machience, you too know what to do)
  4. kit667 Member

Hope to God that not only you but your daughters are ok.
    Is there anywhere you or at least they can stay for a little while? a freinds house or somebody you know who is out of town, so as not to get anybody else tangled up in this.
  5. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

So sorry that happened FIn but I'm glad you're okay.

As others have said, get yourself some mace at the very least.

One of those keychain ones might a good idea, so you can keep your finger poised over the trigger when going to and from your vehicle.

You might also want to ask your local PD if they can start surveillance of your parking lot.

There's certainly plenty of evidence of an intent to cause you bodily harm, and the PC Folder comment proves it was a sci who did it.

This is an obvious case of tampering with a witness, which should support the RICCO case Graham and his co-counsel are working on.

If you haven't contacted Graham already please do so and see what advice he can offer.
  6. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Our Scifags STOPPED having the cops guard them during protests when we started carrying signs about KAREN AND HER GANG BANG, and next month we will have signs about the rape threat guy.

NO our city will not do ANYTHING against the scilong, nada, zip. The lot of them could rape, beat, KILL, and do whatever and get off scott free. Not kidding. The local media won't touch them with a ten foot pole (ever since they did an undercover investigation) and this is one of the wealthiest ORGS the SCILONS have.

THEY ARE BEYOND EVIL in Cincinnati.
  7. formerlyIN Member

When I clicked on that link, my computer shut down and rebooted itself. I tried again and the same thing. I cannot see the page.

OH and my PC file that is sooo damning...is passing a few bad checks in the 90's that were paid off soo long ago!

Now, OSA ALL OF ANONS KNOW WHAT"S IN THERE! NOT JUST LOCAL ANONS! Nothing sexual, nothing real juicy, just a lazy first hubby and becoming a single mom and made all legal ammeds.
  8. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

PLEASE all ANON take a look at the description in my siggy, and have a look at your local CLAM PICS..CINCY keeps all clams in a single album for easy perusal and fast referral. Post any suspects in the thread here in the situation room specifically for that purpose.

HE COULD BE POSTED TO ANYWHERE in the WORLD. CIncy had a IAS function this past weekend.
  9. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

OH NOES you evil evil woman...LOL:D

Wonder how many Scilons pass bad checks? OH WAIT...the list of Scilons on foreclosure is as long as my arm....
  10. FunNomAnon Member

About the front axles and clunking noise: This is a classic symptom of bad CV joints which is pretty common in front wheel drive cars. It's not exceptionally rare to have both of them start to go bad at or near the same time but considering everything else that's going on it does raise an eyebrow. Something to have your mechanic look for: Evidence of cuts on the CV boots. They can tear due to age or road debris and let the lubricating grease out causing the joint to fail prematurely, but it's possible that they were sliced open to cause that result. It's not life-threatening like cutting a brake line, but it can be expensive to fix and difficult to prove that it was malice that caused a cut or tear...
  11. anon0004 Member

working on an translated entry for the german blogs
  12. formerlyIN Member

FunNomAnon, that's what the mechanic called it when I went in for the taillight wiring being messed with before the FL Court date. They also said 2 axels in the front. So I don't know if I can blame the scios for this one. As for expensive to fix, that's why I didn't do it before I drove 2400 miles round trip! It's a 500.00 fix.
    ++++edit

He said that it was odd that all the fluid was out of whatever, because the boots didn't looked dry rotted....
  13. tazor Member

I can just imagine what Davey's PC folder would look like IF he had the balls to get audited. A few bad checks wouldn't even read for most scilons, FIN. Davey would rock slam big time. lol
    His o/w write up would be a fuckin TOME.
  14. indeedindeed Member

if you can't access a site, you can try entering the web address in Google and then click on "cached" for the right result.
  15. captainslug Member

16. formerlyIN Member

Tazor: That's why I put it out there. It was over 15 years ago! I have notta to hide. Most local Anons know everything about me. Since I came forward I'm an open book. That's why OSA has such a problem with me, I don't care. What? Someone will think bad about me? I will lose my family? (hey that happened because of the cos) Someone will have a bad opinion of me ( you know what they say about opinions)....

INdeedindeed :

I will try that.
  17. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FIN go have a look at the photos I posted for you in the situation room..hopefully more anon will jump in there and post their likely suspect as well...FROM AROUND the world. Clams get around.
  18. kit667 Member

Can you speak to your mechanic again and get him to put the '...odd that all the fluid was out ...' in writing, or at least make sure that the police know of this so they can contact the mechanic for a statement.

Anything unusal happening close to the time of an attack like you suffered should be investigated. I know you say the medical checkup was an unecassary expense, but if this does end up going to court then it will be long after any bruises have faded. Having a medical report to confirm that you had them and the extent will be important, especially as it is in someways 'independant' since it was not ordered by the police.
  19. AnonOrange_ Member

WOW, I'm very sorry these BASTARDS are attacking single women like you. This is outrageous and the term fully applies.

Personally, I don't mind taking a beating for anonymous, and I have said so many times. But I will NOT tolerate and neither should ANY OTHER ANON should tolerate such acts to people that can't really fight back. I chose not to fight back, but I find it FULLY justified for anybody else to fight back or use deadly force in such cases.

I feel very bad about this, but take comfort that such events serve to energize us.

About the picture, take it TOMORROW. The black eye will show up much better.
  20. ChilliTime Member

Wow... Glad to see you're doing as okay as can be expected, fIN... As others have said before me, make sure you've got all the dox over to Graham, including pics of the injuries.

It might be worth you seeing a doctor or something if you haven't already, so that there's some official medical paperwork describing your injuries you can call on if it's needed later.

I think you can take this as a VERY big sign that you're doing the right thing. They are really, really scared of what you and the Feds can do to them. Love to you, fIN. You're going to be all right. :)

-- Chilli
  21. BigBeard Member

FIN, you may want to take a look at:

Scientology's Private Investigators

on the off chance it was hired help that attacked you, and not someone from the local org.

BigBeard
  22. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

christ, you think the feds who talked to you before would be upset that their witness is being intimidated and attacked. I'm sure local anon's would be willing to provide some security detail, if you wanted.
  23. formerlyIN Member

I've take many a punch in my time (abusive ex hubby) but this one caught me off guard.

The cops talked to the mechanic when I was in for the wiring issue because that WAS deliberate. He put something in writing but not sure if they discussed the boot/axel issue. going to look at files...
  24. Phil-Anon Member

So, if the police won't man up and protect fIN, are there enough local anons to provide some protection? Maybe coordinate with the people in her building, though the timing of this attack makes me suspect that she may have an undercover clam neighbor. From her comments, it sounds like Cincinnati anons are stepping up like champs on this, which is awesome, but this incident shows that she needs /b/ackup every time she leaves her apt.

FIN: Maybe ask your fed contacts and/or GB if it would damage their case to pull a small publicity stunt, like hanging a large laminated sign on your balcony. Also, what about press? I know if an attack like this happened in my city, there'd likely be at least some coverage on the local TV news stations. Publicity would put LOTS of pressure on law enforcement to nail the scumbag, but the federal case takes priority. When the feds kick in the door, there's a good chance your clam will be among those that get hauled off.
  25. tazor Member

I'm guessing there isn't any type of security at your complex? I hope you have talked to the management about this. If they refuse to install more lighting and/or cameras they might be able to be held liable.

This whole thing is just messed up. Have you fliered the neighborhood informing them there are undesirables hanging around? If everyone all over the neighborhood was informed it might not be so easy for them to get to you. Neighborhood watch?
  26. JOE999999999 Member

27. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

LOTSA great ideas.

Local news won't touch the clams with a ten foot pole. No matter what they do. Ever. They could murder us all in our sleep and the local media would ignore it.

FIN has lots of locals willing to back up...but must accept help...cannot force her to.

And yes the clams have posted a clam in the building with FIN.
  28. Still Alive Member

FIN, there's a gallery of unidentified OSA/thugs at FairGameStop.org.

Click here for direct access: OSA Not Identified
  29. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FIN, If you can't find him there, message me. I'll sketch him up according to any details you can give me, send you pics, repeat until we get it right.
  30. formerlyIN Member

not in PI file but..something weird just happened when In tried again to go to indeedindeed'sfile though google, a message came up:

says "1 message from ________" and gives a location about 5 miles from me..... I go to private messages, notta, I go to email, notta....odd...
  31. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Check this guy out..and dont forget to look at all the pics I posted for you in another thread here in the situation room. Better eliminate those asswipes first.

P4120038
  32. anonnews Member

xplains moar pls.they have an apartment in her building?
  33. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FIN is pretty sure that they have moved a clam INTO HER BUILDING. Which would be how they find out when she comes and goes.
  34. formerlyIN Member

STILLALIVE:

Not in there. Someone is sending me a "kit" to build my clam...I just have to wait a for it then build him....

I wish I knew if it was a booboo on his face or a mole...it was dark...
  35. formerlyIN Member

BBJ:

Nope not him..let me check the others.
  36. anonnews Member

That is an advertisement on E.D. Ignore it.
  37. formerlyIN Member

BBJ:

I can't find the other file...
  38. RavenEyes Member

Why is this family not in protective custody yet?!?!
  39. King Nerd Member

FIN, I'm glad you're still alive.

I really don't know what else to say without coming off as a raegmonger.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.