Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zak McKracken Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

It's ok.

That site (Encyclopedia Dramatica) has lots of annoying features
    (popups, animated interactive advertisements, crapola)
    and you're not the only one who has trouble getting it to load.

ED is run by "old skool" Anonymous- the kind that aren't your friend, who don't forgive, don't forget. Something like Enturb's Thunderdome, but in encyclopedia format, 24/7 nonstop. It's worth seeing (maybe) but worth missing (definitely).

I think the "rogue's gallery" of unidentified scilons is mirrored somewhere else- not sure where. If not, it should be.
  2. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FIn I just heard about this on IMDb/ I am so damn angry I can't think straight!

If you need me to do anything, or just to talk let me know! Only non-human monsters would do this.
    *hugs*
  3. indeedindeed Member

4. formerlyIN Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Raveneyes,

That's the million dollar question. All I want from them is a little help. I gave a LONG deposition. Really, I would have to think VERY hard about witness protection as it would mean basically the same as disconnection does in scientology. I keep hope amungst hope my family will come around after I testify against the cos. My youngest child and not all that young, has never met ANY of my family...that's sad....

What I asked them to do, 1. watch my back, IE keep an eye on my apt complex. 2. a bit of financial help because ALOT of my expences are OSA related and keep me down, just until Jan when all is well for me...3. GET THEM QUICKLY. DON'T SIT ON THIS!

I am a little angry that the cops made me go for med attn for a black eye and a busted lip...just more $$$$ out the door!
  5. Still Alive Member

After you're done building your clam thug, post it here and we'll spread it like AIDS all over the internets.

Don't worry, we got your back. We're gonna get this guy.
  6. Stutroup Member

Actually, I'd suggest both. Get the immediate damage, as well as the full result of the damage. I don't know how a court will take "this picture was taken the day after the assault" ... but it will look worse. However, having a same-day image, showing the initial swelling, with the extent of the bruising right after, is a very good indicator of the damage done.
  7. formerlyIN Member

STILLALIVE:

I'm not very computer literate, that's why I couldn't get the pic up...I need a step by step on how to post it when I get him built.
  8. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

THE FEDS have thus far REFUSED to place her in protective custody. I hope her EPIC lawyer can now put some pressure on them. FEDS say they won't do JACK until after the second deposition in LA..which is what the CLAMS are trying to prevent her from GOING to...so you'd think the fucking FEDS would want to make sure she actually gets there ALIVE. (I mean who am I to say keeping FIN alive would be relevant to their interests, perhaps it really isn't...who can know.)
  9. LilDebbie Member

as lame as it sounds, fIN, you needed to see a doctor to get the damage properly documented for use in court later. if you just went with a photo, dogfucker would certainly play it down as much as possible. having gone into the ER to get it checked, you can later subpoena the doctors/nurses who examined your injuries to help put this piece of shit in jail where he belongs and then sue the cult for instructing him to assault you.

as an aside, while mace is alright, carrying a nice sharp knife and brushing up on your human anatomy will go a lot further. order of precedence for stabbing attackers: groin, armpit, neck. push it to the hilt and twist. repeat as necessary.
  10. Still Alive Member

When you're ready, PM me. I'll walk you through it or I'll post it for you.
  11. formerlyIN Member

Military girl left me a nice knife before she deloyed. It was a gift as the other with lessons last x mas.
  12. RavenEyes Member

^^ This is exactly where my rage is right now. What has to happen before they protect her and her children. We pay their taxes - they\'re supposed to work for us. AND PROTECT US.
  13. anonnews Member

Agreed. There are so many stories every day about incidents much less serious. I don't wish to see our friend become a headline.

Let's try to stay away from the knife talk, though. It can only get twisted out of context.
  14. ScudMuffin Member

I a fucking pissed off at this. Spineless bag of cunts.
  15. Sci No Moar Member

Sounds like CV joints to me. I had to replace them once. It's not easy and it was quite labor intensive for me considering I had no clue what I was doing. It took me all day. They have rubber boots on them that hold lubrication I believe. If they are ruptured, torn or cut they will leak their lube and the metal parts will rub against each other and cause a clunking noise when you are turning. Not to create paranoia but it might be possible to cut that boot and create the problem artifically. I would be especially suspicious if it is happening on both sides at once.

just my .0000002 cents worth.

oh and IANAMechanic
  16. anonnews Member

see what ah did thar? :)
  17. formerlyIN Member

If there is a bright side, lesson learned. Stay alert even if you only go out for 10 mis. Be on your toes at all time. Keep camera with you. If it gets dropped/broken get a new one somehow.

This is not the side of scientology that they show you as active public. Accually, until someone opened my eyes, I thought it was BS. I made the choice to leave. I made the choice to turn over documents. I made the choice to give the deposition and I made the choice to stick it out, pissing them off.

It's a busted lip and black eye, not a big deal. I'll live. Will they survive all us speaking out? You can't fight the truth...I have to believe, that someday this cult will fall. That all this is not in vein. With that in mind, I just need to be more careful. Accept help when offered and ask when needed.
  18. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

QFT. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Go look at the pics we're directing you to!
  19. formerlyIN Member

BBJ

I look at em all except yurs, I can't find them. Haven't seen him yet. I saw one I wish was a frontal without facial hair, but couldn't say for sure...

Can you resend yours please?
  20. LocalSP Member

It's time to purchase a Lady Smith and get a CCW permit. When your children become involved their safety comes first. Time to show the protagonists that you will not be messed with when your children's safety is at risk.
  21. formerlyIN Member

BBJ:

Does anyone have the skills to "remove facial" hair from a pic? #6 on other thread could look like him, not sure....
  22. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

There are better pics of him. Because of who we THINK he is not all of them are posted But yes...please message CUDG ask for a better, frontal photo of him..that can easily be done...and MY GOD they are fucking stupid if they used HIM...but then...when have they ever been smart eh?

DID the man have glasses on?

Of course I think Popa is going to purif.sauna based on the way he is dressed so he might normally wear contacts.
  23. formerlyIN Member

No glasses. but I would REALLY like to see a better photo...I will PM...
  24. Homo Novis Member

I'M SORRY IF THIS RUFFLES ANYONE'S FEATHERS, BUT I WENT THROUGH THIS THREAD AND SAW NO DOX, NO DOX AT ALL!

SO I WOULD RECOMMEND KEEPING THE DRAMA UNDER YOUR TOP HATS UNTIL WE DO FIND OUT. AND WHEN WE DO, THE INTERNET RAGE BEGINS! WHAT SAY YOU GENTLEMEN?
  25. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

I would say you need to fuck off. Local ANON know what's what and so do many others. If FIN says she was attacked she was FUCKING ATTACKED.

Now do something productive and look through you local cell's CLAM PICS and post any that match the description on the PHOTO THREAD out in the situation room.
  26. Phil-Anon Member

Dox are being withheld until fIN is told they can be released w/o jeopardizing the investigation.
  27. King Nerd Member

THIS!
  28. Legion Member

Homo Novis joined today and has 5 posts, troll or scilon for sure.
  29. Silent Member

Channel your rage into productivity, don't let them get away with this, and don't do anything stupid!
  30. celtg Member

this may sound like a dumb idea. but i was wondering if FIN could do a video interview with anon and have it put up on youtube and other sites. i'm sure someone can blur out her face so that she wont be facefaged.

my reasoning is that if people are able to hear her story in her own words it would make it even more powerful than it already is.
  31. Still Alive Member

LRN2READ. It was suggested on the first page that she withhold dox because it facefags her. Not only that, she needs the advice of legal counsel first. Also, this was originally a call for help to upload said dox.

Again, Page 1. LRN2READ.
  32. Homo Novis Member

I BELIEVE HER WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND SHE HAS MY FULL SUPPORT. I AM MERELY CAUTIONING TO CALM DOWN AND LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.

REACTING SUDDENLY AND WITH EMOTION TO SCIENTOLOGY BULLSHIT HAS OFTEN HURT THE RESISTANCE IN THE PAST. THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING.

I'M NOT HERE TO BE AGAINST YOU GENTS, JUST OFFERING WORDS OF CAUTION.

I TOO WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANYHTING USEFUL.
  33. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

We have protest photos of us with FIN and I have personally sat with this dear lady and spoken to her at length listening to her story. It is very moving, SHE is very courageous. Not many know this but she was seriously injured in that fire and cannot get around as well as she used to. I think getting her story on video is a good idea, but she's been so ill recently and just needs to rest up for the next big deposition AND a return trip to Florida for the end of her lawsuit.

Bless her heart I cannot imagine all she is going through. Help so close yet so far away (in the FEDS)...they want and want and want from her, yet have taken no steps to make sure she lives to testify.

FIN keep an eye on the photo thread, I HOPE more and more will be going up as the evening goes on.
  34. Still Alive Member

Homo Novis: OK then.

What's with the caps?
  35. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Yeah I don't think she should upload the photo proof until she confabs with her EPIC LAWYER GRAHAM BERRY!!! And or the f/n FEDS.
  36. Homo Novis Member

I USE CAPS BECAUSE BEING A GENTLEMAN IS VERY SERIOUS AND ALSO IT SHOWS MY SUPERIORITY TO THE WOGS!
  37. celtg Member

i wasn't in anyway saying her story wasnt true! i guess i'm thinking in that since your local media won't pick up the story, that maybe if you put it out on youtube or something than maybe it will reach farther than just message boards.
    i hope that makes sense.
  38. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Well..go back to CLAMSCHOOL....typing in ALL caps (versus the occasional word for emphasis) =screaming on the Internetz and will not get you any friends and round here...will get you booted or infracted.

So glad to hear you are superior to us WOGS.:eek:
    Now, bugger off, either do something useful or we can assume you are applying PandaTech.
  39. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Oh I totally understood what you meant. We just haven't thought about going that far because of the ongoing thing with the FEDS et al...the local media...like I said, we could all be ritually murdered in the scilon basement and they'd ignore it for fear of a lawsuit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.