Customize

Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Consensus Member

Re: halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic

That's what we in the not-sucking business call 'caving.'
  2. LilPhxAnon Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

First of all - Fin I am so sorry that this happened to you and I hope you and your child are okay. It takes a special kind of fucked up person to hit a disabled woman in the presence of a child. This bastard will be brought to justice!

Don't know if this has been suggested....Can local anons post flyers/go door to door at FIn's apt. complex with a flyer explaining scientology fair game and how it is affecting their neighbor? Maybe get a neighborhood watch thing going?
  3. formerlyIN Member

Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Cug:

I think they are a bit P'd off at me because they threw together a date, without talking to me or Graham, and thye set iyt up. I have been very sick and had already decided to go into the hospital for the IV meds. I told them we needed to reschedule. I was even saying the following week. They gave me a date (not posting here) and let me know they were not happy. Even if I could have went, I doubt an airline would have lfet me on the plane.
  4. formerlyIN Member

lilphxanon:

I did the fair gaming flier here but I think I have new scios in the complex.
  5. me57 Member

agree about the flyering and it takes a true coward to do what the attacker
  6. LilPhxAnon Member

Well the only thing I can think of to determine who the scilons are is this -
    Go door to door with a recording of OT3. If you play it and the person sticks their fingers in their ears and goes "la la la la la la I can't hear you" then you have found your scilon.
  7. Whanonstler Member

Fuck that, what's witht he monocle?
  8. suntzu Member

I think the same complex share the same cable LAN, so it's easy to sniff your traffic, and maybe other things too. If you aren't using any encrypted proxy, consider free TOR or JonDo, see How To thread.
  9. formerlyIN Member

NOt on cable....
  10. AlphOhm Member

Get a concealed carry permit. Buy a little .380. Shoot the bastard in the gut if he tries it again.

(Constant alertness, constant willingness to fight back.)

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  11. noonesmatt Member

I think this is a great idea. I don't know how practical but it is worth a try, no?
  12. anonnews Member

This is a great observation. Captain Obvious (ME) just needed some reminding.
  13. moreanonymous Member

Sounds like Murnon to me...

FI, I have a very decent sony that you're welcome to have if i can find a safe way to get it to you...and/or my little portable video camera. Seems to me you really ought to have something reliable with you if they're going to be so brazen....
  14. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

or maybe
  15. Anon23517 Member

Holy shit, fIN. I'm glad you're mostly okay. Everyone has offered fabulous advice and ideas, so this is basically just another support comment.
  16. noonesmatt Member

FormerlyIn, I hope your child is ok. I can't imagine how it must've been for the both of you.

I realize this probably doesn't help to ease any of your pain etc. but I do think this is a sign of their desperation. I hope you and you child are ok. Please stay safe. <3
  17. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

Who is this MURNON?

Do you have more info? PIC? If so, put it on the photo thread here in the situation room.
  18. AlphOhm Member

Add a few years to the following pic:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/sp/ingram.gif ???

There are a few pages with Scn "heavies" avail with simple search.

Watching this guy drop would be more than delightful.

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  19. formerlyIN Member

I have a legal fire arm, just a small wrinkle to finish the permit to carry, working that one out. Stupid wrinkle.

My daughter seems OK. Went to sleep tonight without incident. hell, this is what they make make-up for right?
  20. noonesmatt Member

I'm wondering if old timers who were doing the dirty work of the Guardian's Office should be considered possible suspects of this assault? I'm just kinda thinking out loud here. I know they are under pressure and acting desperately. They might be calling out some of the old timers who might not have been in Anons sights. *shrug* idk.....being the guy was 50ish, he could be, maybe?
  21. Anon23517 Member

Murnon is here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/575181-post1/
  22. formerlyIN Member

nope, none of them either. damn...

I'd like to get a pic to the cops....like finding a needle in a haystack.
  23. LilPhxAnon Member

This site has a shitload of names and info on scientologists in every city worldwide, but I haven't seen any pics yet : (
    Scientology Parishioners | Scientologists On-line
  24. Legion Member

Police should be asking you for a composite anyways, considering the case you're currently involved in. Why the fuck has this not happened?

If it has, disregard that, 9000 penises.
  25. formerlyIN Member

They took a description, I can't answer your question....

I don't live in the city limits, rather a smaller town with a much smaller police force.

Anyone who has pics please post them I will check in the AM. I'm drained and need sleep.

Thanks for all the help.
  26. JFawkeson Member

Re: halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic

No fucking kidding, LOL.

Stay strong, fIN.
  27. NotBobMinton Member

I know you have a lot on your plate. But if you get a chance, can you give a full accounting of the gang bang sec check they performed on you when you moved to Cincinnati?
  28. incog712 Member

FIN, I ran into a bit of fail & aids when hitting that page also. Machine rebooted and tried to load a bit of malware "BRATSK". Are you running Windows? Take a look at your system tray (lower right corner), is there a little red circle with a white X in it? Hopefully not, but if so, it's just a minor annoyance, not difficult to clean up.

Disclaimer: My little incident may not have been directly related to ED. Mebbe just a coinkydink. I luv's my ED dearly! srsly.

And FIN, Stay safe, stay strong. Messed up episode is seriously messed up. Incidents like this aren't random. They're orchestrated. That stench your daughter noticed is the stench of desperation. We will win this.
  29. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

FormerlyIN, if you have pictures, submit them to the Old Guard who used to be in and see if they recognize anyone.

As much as I hate saying it, this prick's mostly likely already left the jurisdiction of Ohio, and he was being used to scare the crap out of you. However, as he was most likely OSA specifically brought in to harass and assault - and most likely across state lines, too - this brings up multiple charges.

1: Assault with bodily harm, intent to maim
    2: Unlawful flight to evade prosecution

I'm no lawyer, but right now that's looking like some pound-him-in-the-series-of-tubes prison time.

Talk to the OG, see what's up, and see if they can figure the guy's identity. Get Graham Berry in there the next time you talk with the feds. Make sure you carry a rape alarm with you at all times, and a camera too - if you REALLY want to be paranoid, get glasses with a camera in them. The camera fund here will most likely come out to enough for that.
  30. formerlyIN Member

No circle..whew....

I'm so tired but I can't sleep. Anger! Nothing I'm doing is productive so, just gonna put in monsters inc (yes I'm a Disney nut) and hopefully that will make me crash!

Yes, what happened was BS. I'm not dead, just a black eye and busted lip. Hell, that's what women have makeup for!

I learned a lesson. They were a fail! NOTHING will deter me, moving forward...Had more than one black eye back in the day, so a few days of concealer and all is well.

And to think a few days ago my wish list was a 5 gallon bucket of antique white paint and 2 cheap mini blinds...LOL

What the silly silly scios don't get is that they only win IF I GIVE UP, not gonna happen.
  31. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

I can do a brief "as told to" since FIN is tired.

Fin, new in town hiding out from the clams....had no idea the CINCY org was as powerful as it was.

FIN hiding out in another state with her purloined papers..(first hideout) had house burn down around her...but she had hidden papers elsewhere. She also had no idea that out in the boondox...the clams could find her.

No one was injured in that fire but it was very suspicious according to the Fire people/

FF to second fire in which FIN was seriously injured. THIS fire was actually the fault of the apartment management, knowing about faulty air conditioning unit...now I have a fairly large TFH so I'd think humm FLA...wonder if the clams...nah.

ANYWAY FIN loses everything, again. Hightails it to old hometown...hasn't been here a month when (drumroll)

Karen the EVIL arrives at FIN's apartment late at night.

Long story short FIN chose the life of her children and went to the ORG with Karen....who so sweetly threatened them.

Once at the org a very worn out FIN (worn out from being on the run from the fucking clams, having her family torn apart, loosing two places to fire..) FIN is just worn down....but she knows she does NOT want to be in the org...but she is genuinely afraid they will kill/harm her children..golly wonder what gave her that idea?

FIn is confronted with FIVE people at the org, late at night...the only people there. One is the ETHICS OFFICER from INDIANAPOLIS (hear that INDYFAGS?) she does not know or recognize anyone else....they begin the gang bang technique that you have read over and over...all of them shouting and screaming and threatening her, together and in turn...the cans are on the table, they keep shoving the cnas at her, she keeps pushing them back refusing to get on the cans...

Finally she pushes the whole thing off the table onto the floor...I believe it's the "ETHICS OFFICER" who strikes the first blow....

FIN can fill in more later if she wants.

Long story short, she refused to cooperate even though it had to be VERY hard..I don't know how she did it...that woman has some steel in her, and it's not all in her cane!
  32. Re: Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic)

This is in answer to whomever decided that FIN has no right to defend herself, nor anyone to speak of her legal rights in her state.

Nothing that person who got infracted mentioned is illegal in our state. CCW permits and the Castle Doctrine are the rule of law.

Clearly no one has or is suggesting that FIN gun down a clam at a protest...however as a CCW holder in a castle doctrine state, I can promise you that any man coming at me in the dark at my home is not going to leave on his feet.

FIN was at her home, in her parking lot WITH A CHILD when she was assaulted. For anyone to imply that she has NO RIGHT to defend herself within all the perimeters that the law in HER STATE allows (this ain't california or thank XENU, London) is simply stupid and ill advised. The local law enforcement and the FBI have BOTH recommended that FIN legally arm herself and be prepared to defend her life and the life of her children should she be attacked.

When someone is attacking you in the dark you have no idea when the attack begins if they intend to take your life or not. Does ANON intend to imply that FIN stand there and wait to see what the intent is? Should she ask "pardon me, but do you intend to kill me this time, or merely stomp my face in again???" before she is permitted by SOME Anon to act?

Sorry, in this case I think FIN should take the advise of her local and federal law enforcement officers and ANON in general should simply accept that not all states or countries have a "stand there and take a beating" doctrine.
  33. Buttons Member

Thank you BigButterJesus.
    Anons this is just a sample of what she has been going through. Read it all!
    You have inspired/helped her.

Take the time to read her past threads in:
    General Discussion
    Leaks & Legal
    Fair Game
    Personal Experience

She is the perfect example of who you are trying/have helped.
    Please take the time to read her posts. You will not be disappointed but inspired.

It will hopefully stop the dox or pic's or it didn't happen mentality.
    This has ben going on for months. And she has shared it all here!
    Her courage & spunk are inspiring!
  34. Optimisticate Member

Why won't the feds protect a witness? I thought that's what they're supposed to do! She is obviously in as much danger as a former mob member. The only problem is that this is worse than the mob. The mafia pays off the law, the scilons think they are the law.

fIN, have you asked the feds for protection? Your local police should be able to back up your request.

I also have a digital camera that I would like to send to you. It runs on AAA batteries, but can take more than 2 minutes of video (I have recorded almost 10 minutes with it before), and it's nice and small with a wrist band. It's not top of the line, but it works. It'll include a Home Depot card for that paint and some mini blinds as well (and lots of batteries).
  35. avatar2008 Member

That is why they are SPECIFICALLY targeting a handicapped woman in front of her child. :mad:
    Reminder, they've gone through FormerlyIN's belongings, given this incident they believe is not a threat to the person confronting her.
  36. Daywatch Member

let's prove them WRONG Anonymous
  37. Heidi Member

Let's all make sure we follow proper procedure here, too. It seems they have been bull-baiting A LOT more often lately, and lets NOT take the bait.

Doing things the right way often takes longer, is frustrating, contains lots of red tape and gets you kicked in the teeth a few times before you actually get results, BUT IT GIVES THEM LESS AMMO.

Also, this is why reporting **everything valid** to **everywhere you can report to** is so important (even if it's just "I think I was followed home and someone else saw the guy"). Every time someone reports a valid claim, it's another red flag. In the same turn, every time you don't report something valid, it's a missed opportunity.

I know reporting is annoyingly time consuming, but DO IT FAGGOTS!
  38. avatar2008 Member

formerlyIN:

Just Shawn Lonsdale's bid for Mayor in Clearwater posed a direct threat to this filthy monstrous criminal evil syndicate, your dox and subsequent involvement poses a very real threat to Scientology.

Prior to his suicide, he too was assaulted.

The patterns are too close for comfort.
    Accept the love and help of Anons who are deeply concerned for your safety and wellbeing.
    You don't have to play Lone Ranger anymore. Please, stop it. I beg you.
  39. formerlyIN Member

Because of my other, not related case, I had to take a mental eval and it states " I AM COMPETENT, ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLEGENCE, OF SOUND MIND, AND NO THREAT TO ANYONE, INCLUDING MYSELF,"

Now, that does not include computer knowlege :)

I would never hurt myself, don't worry. I'm a Mom. I have kids that need me. I don't like the idea of hurting another, but again, I'm a Mom and if my kids are in danger, they better have an angel on their shoulders! That's not a threat, that's simply a Mom talking....

I'll share a little story I had to rethink myself when fair gaming started...
    When my daughter joined the military we had many long conversations, but the one that I kept bring up was " It's a time of war. You've always been peaceful, do you really think you can take a human life?" Her responce was " Mom it's a war, people have to die sometimes, it's sad but true. If my life or that of a fellow soldier is in danger, yes I think I could."

I am by no means a person who goes looking for trouble. Quite frankly, I prefer to just be left alone. I'm still learning to come out of the shell I've been in for so long, so I'm a tad shy (people who have met me know that). I'll also tell you exactly how it is, no additions, no ommisions (unless withheld for the sake of the case, then I will tell you as much).

Another short story and you might understand my trust issues, and why I just want to be alone...

When I was leaving CA, quietly, not to let the cos know, I told one person, who "helped us". I thought she had nothing to do with the cos, or scientology. She was the ONLY one I told where I was going. They found me in very short order, in a town with 1200 people. Most of the streets have no names and aren't paved. She turned out to be very high up in the scientology food chain. This was where fire #1 was. Shortly after someone from an org in the closest big city showed up at my door. Can I say 100% they had something to do with it? NO. I can say a whole house burnt to the ground in 22 minutes!

I didn't ask for all this to fall in my lap. I don't want this attn. I will not be scared off like a hurt little puppy either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.