Customize

Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by sock, Jan 9, 2010.

1. sock Member

Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

Sydney has been kicking arse lately and hopes to continue this trend at the upcoming raid this Saturday, January 16th starting at 2pm. The later start time is due to the Scientology IAS event conveniently being held on the same day.

If you have been considering attending a Sydney protest, try to make it to this one, as protesting events tends to result in more enturbulation and hilarity than the regular monthly raids.

Check out the planning thread at ASYD.ORG for more info.

belmoreParkNov-1.png.gif

-------------------------------------

UPDATE

Frequently Updated CONFIRMED Known-info Electronic Resource

tl;dr Scientology Rev. Mark Hanna sexually assaulted (kissed) a protester & stole the camera of another protestor during the Jan 16th protest.

sydanonhannakiss2.jpg

The event:
    * At Jan. 16th 2010 protest
    * "Mark Hannah approaches myself [tampex] and another Anon while I'm taking a break a little ways up from the Org. Asks me if I know Aaron (specifies Aaron's other surname, rather then Saxton) and so I inform him Aaron has gone around the corner to get a bite to eat but should be back shortly. And then I ask him if I can pass on a message. To that he says:"No. It's none of your fucking business."
    As he walks away I'm already dragging my camera out and walking behind him. He stops at a group of Anons further down, says something out of my earshot and then starts walking away. Then he turns around, his hands visibly shaking, opens his wallet and shows it to myself and a Exscn (Kookaburra) saying "You make sure you tell Aaron what it says on this card" (his lawyer business card) which he then gave to Kookaburra.

"Tell Aaron Saxton I'm looking for him and want to talk to him personally."

Then I (Tamphex) look down the road and see Aaron walking up the road; as does he. So thinking this is the individual who is going to be delivering the restraining order, I start after him again. Then I notice he's now marching straight at Aaron with clinched fists. I turn around and scream for /b/ackup, yelling "Cameras! Cameras to me!" All the anons with cameras start to follow.

Then, he flips the fuck out."

* See video(s)
    * Rev. Mark Hanna grabbed an Anon & attempted to kiss him
    * He was then restrained by Tampex
    * Rev. Mark Hanna stole an anon's camera/iphone
    snatchn.jpg
    * It has been ALLEGED that Rev. Mark Hanna spit on a protester BUT NO DETAILS OR VIDEO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PROVIDED ON THIS.

Videos:
    * First camera phone:

* Second camera, similar angle, longer :
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/8778505]SydneyAnon - 17-1-10 - SCIENTOLOGIST LOOSES IT, PTS TYPE III on Vimeo[/ame]
    * Aftermath back at the org, plus da capo:

* Lawyer card given to Kookaburra:
    img0008yz.jpg

img0010kv.jpg

* David Lardner Lawfirm website listed on Rev. Mark Hanna's card: David Lardner Lawyers

The Next Day 17th Jan2010: Facts from tamphex's update:

* I have given my official statement to the local authorities and been informed that Mark Hanna is going to attempt to file an assault charge against me.
    * I have also been informed that Mark Hanna was brought in for questioning tonight to the station, regarding his actions on Saturday night.
    * The authorities will be in contact with me in the next couple of days, pending any developments in the situation with Mark trying to pursue an assault charge against me.

Info on Reverend Mark Hanna

markhanna100.jpg

* ACT Law Society He's a restricted practitioner. Being a restricted practitioner means you are a lawyer, but you must practise under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. This is normal for a brand new lawyer.
    * Ex-spouse of Vicki Dunstan (pic), who is the current President of the Church of Scientology in Australia.
    * He is the former President of the COS in Australia (per Carmel Underwood)
    * Profile: ABC The Drum Unleashed - Mark Hanna (Feb 19, 2008)
    * * Final year law student at University of Sydney (Feb 19, 2008)
    * * WAS a committee member of the NSW Council of Civil Liberties in 2005
    * * Member of international Commission of Jurists and Avocats Sans Frontières.
    * * Trustee of the Australian Church for more than ten years
    * * Asian/Pacific Public Affairs Director until 1997
    * 2003, This site dated 2003 lists Rev. Mark Hanna several times as a Trustee and President of Church of Scientology, Inc Buttersquash Ranch: List of Trustees, Directors & Officers

Old Publications:
    * ABC The Drum Unleashed - Scientology on psychiatry (Feb 20, 2008)
    * Mark and the Sea Orgs Weekend Australian, 24-25 Nov 1984: Mark and the Sea Orgs (Nov 1984)
    * Children of Apollo Weekend Australian (1984) 1984 Children of Apollo Weekend Australian 2.pdf
    * Scientologists rally against Council report Advertiser (Adelaide), Thu 17 Oct 1985: Scientologists rally against Council report (Oct 17, 1985)
    * Novel preachings of the science-fiction Messiah The Advertiser (Adelaide), 5 December 1987 But Scientology's Australian spokesman, MARK HANNA, claims to have evidence that Hubbard's war service was classified because of its "highly secret" nature.

Alleged Prior Dirty work:
    * NOTs in Australia
    * * Death threat: "You have been in the presence of Mark Hanna. He was the guy in dark sunnies at the Sydney demonstration who introduced the guy who made the death threat to me. Mark also told me that "these" guys will finish you (Tony). I took out a restraining order against the first person but the magistrate would not issue me with one against Mark."
    * * "Mark also went to Tamworth in January 1995 (after the release of Lachlan from the Introspection Rundown incarceration at Gosford), under the assumed name "Neil Silk" posing as a journalist writing a story about my 28 years in the computer industry. He visited relatives and friends asking questions about me."

Miscellaneous oddities:

Threatened Aaron Saxton AVO (restraining order)
    * Aaron was contacted by a local police station in regards to the AVO - and was informed there was an AVO out on him. He called back to the same number to confirm it was actually the police station, asked for the officer by name of whom he spoke with, who answered. Interestingly enough, Kookaburra visited the same station the morning before today (yesterdays) raid, requested to have it checked on Aaron's behalf.. lo and behold, no AVO on the system.
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

Aaron Saxton and some other new ex-Scns will also be attending this raid.
  3. tamphex Member

Far as we know, the IAS event isn't happening as previously assumed. I say assumed as we were waiting on an email leak to confirm, which has not arrived. BUT this does not mean our event will not be the typical kick arse win that Sydney is known to always deliver. It will be. We just can't help ourselves :D

Organization of Scientology, we're coming to rock your foundations. Again.
  4. 11thfloor Member

This is Aaron Saxton.

I am making an appeal to EVERY ANON in Sydney.

We have the Senate lining up to look at the inquiry, yes or no in February.

This could be out last raid of mangantude before then.

The CHURCH WILL ge the police there to silence me, and to serve this Restraining Order that has been rumored to be in existence - i have received a call from the Redfurn police station.

I will get media there.

This is where we catch them lying. This is unti I go to court and challenge it, possibly the last protest.

Please, if you humanly possible to make it there, please do.

THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME SERIOUS FIREWORKS AT THIS PROTEST PEOPLE.
  5. Anonymous Member

One of the best ways to fight the Cult is to fight their abuse of the legal system.
  6. re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢CAUTION!☢
  7. tamphex Member

8. Sponge Member

Good luck faggots! May your WIN be epic, your caek be moist and your lulz be...erm....lulzy.

xenophongreekguards.jpg
  9. Sponge Member

(sydanon) on Twitter
    Rarr, Rarr, Rarr.
  10. theLastAnon Member

GOGOGO!
  11. Sponge Member

Numbers looking good.
    Edit: Ah, just realised that it appears the thread on the Aaron Saxton alleged restraining order faggotry is also being used for raid reports:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...-stop-him-raiding-ais-event-sydney-59711/new/
  12. sheeple Member

13. grumpus Member

I'll stop updating over there. Belongs here anyway.
  14. Anonymous Member

syd anons do not understand the concept of twitter apparently.

TWEET MOTHER F-ERS TWEET!
  15. sheeple Member

Where is - and how is - Aaron?
  16. grumpus Member

news!

http://twitter.com/sydanon
  17. re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

ALARM!

18. re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

WTF???
  19. Anonymous Member

What the fuck? Three Anons assaulted by the husband of the president of scientology australia? Ye best be posting updates.
  20. re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

That's all I got, I'm just copypasting the tweet.

Requested confirmation/clarification.
  21. TinyDancer Member

David Skuse (sydanon) on Twitter
  22. grumpus Member

I was too slow.
  23. Anonymous Member

Sydney - Jan 16 2010

The place.
  24. the anti Member

1 guy attacked 3? all at once or one at a time?
  25. Re: Sydney - Jan 16 2010

arrestingstormtrooper.jpg
  26. TinyDancer Member

27. Anonymous Member

Lol you just linked to here to from the other thread you closed, but I am sure you have a reason my non-mod brain can not comprehend. (no explanation necessary)
  28. Anonymous Member

One thread is needed for sure. Thanks.
  29. TinyDancer Member

Thankfully, the software keeps up. :)
  30. Anonymous Member

Arrests? You must be a day ahead of us "US". I have not heard or read anything about arrests. Please do post the dox. :)
  31. rof Member

This is a total abomination.

I demand everyone concerned get fired.
  32. Anonymous Member

I like Tampex's update!
  33. Anonymous Member

YES WTF? Who was arrested. Please, please, please say it was the husband of the President of CoS because that would be so fucking sweet.
  34. grumpus Member

Re: Arrests! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

4 mins ago.
  35. TinyDancer Member

Re: Assaults! Sydney - 16th January, 2010

My bad. Meant Assaults. :( Sack me.
  36. Anonymous Member

Patiently bracing.
  37. Anonymous Member

OH EXPLOITABLE
  38. Anonymous Member

Naw we'll keep you...
  39. Kilia Member

You can change name by going into "settings" . I had to change mine since I am now following you. lol
  40. TinyDancer Member

4229230501_fddae24bab.jpg The charming Vicki Dunstan, President of Church of Scientology in Australia. (And husband of criminal who assaulted anons? - to be confirmed.)