Customize

ATL - 7-23-2016: Raven demands a shrubbery

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by AquaMan, Jul 24, 2016.

1. AquaMan Member

Ni!

Okay, that out of the way, not much to report. It was raining for most of the afternoon, so we didn't go out to protest, but me and Gunplay did swing in front of the org to take a look at what's going on.

Raven asked me to take some pics of the plants, to document their rather less than ideal (ahem) condition. Some random (AFAIK) Scilon with a rusty clunker that has some plastic making up for a busted window called out for us to come in, saying that they wouldn't bite, after we waved to her and she waved back. Apparently she didn't recognize us (I wasn't wearing my tie or hat, and didn't have the mask strapped to my arm like normal), or else we'd have gotten another response entirely.

When we did split, I stuck around in the parking lot a few minutes more for some texting, and as I was pulling out onto Roswell Rd some guy in a Sea Org uniform (minus the jacket, it looked a lot like the outfit for a waiter in a higher-end restaurant) was walking by. I didn't think much of it and pulled onto the road, but when I got to the next red light in the rear view mirror I saw him running up the sidewalk towards me, holding something in his hand. I didn't get a clear view or a pic (the light had changed and I was more focused on traffic), but I got the impression that he had recognized me as an SP, and was taking a picture of my license plate for doxing purposes.

Anyway, the pics are here. No editing other than half-sizing because I'm lazy. :p
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Random guy Member

Well, at least the shrubbery is green.

Now, you must find the mightiest oak in the forest, and cut it down ... with a herring!
    • Like Like x 1