Customize

Atlanta 02/14/2009

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by LolitaTrap, Feb 14, 2009.

1. LolitaTrap Member

Atlanta 02/14/2009

1GET

We won this month. Fucking awesome caek. Awesome XBOX-HUEG banners, oldfags, newfags, no furfags, etc. We also got trolled by $ci Fags, which is always fun. They did video-camera drive-bys and flicked us off, but I flicked them off right back and cursed them up and down the stupid cunt rags.

Also, as discussed at the Mexican place:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/march-theme-march-madness-39281/#post750328

I NEED /B/LACKUP HERE IT HAS TO GO DOWN

I didn't take pics btw, but others did and such.
  2. juche Member

Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

We didn't get anyone flipping us off this time :(.
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

vids/pix?
  4. LolitaTrap Member

Yes we did. Some lady did a double-driveby in a black Nissan X-Tera and flicked us off while video-taping. Alpanon also spotted a guy in a black Toyota sedan doing the same thing. Pics will probably take a while from the other members. I got back here really fast.
  5. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

[SIZE="3"]Moar to come . Murphy da ferret was there too! GIANT VOLCANO CaEk was GIANT. It had smoke erupting from it. Lots of dancin,music and lulz. I found a scilon bunker by mistake. Did a little investigating. All TruFax. PoOr scilon women was angry @ sumthin. Probably did not get epic valentines card and stats up. [/SIZE]

DSC07971.jpg.gif
  6. LolitaTrap Member

Jesus tittyfucking Christ I look terrible.
  7. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

Is that a mudkip? Hahahaha <3
  8. Gruezi Member

OMG i love that guy kneeing in the middle :D
  9. Vir Member

LOL goth trap.
    ng66qe.jpg
  10. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

TECH 9000. NarCONon no want!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-518Kta0w]YouTube - Tech 9000[/ame]
  11. stapleclip Member

You do realize that flipping off and cursing at a car driving by will be twisted around to make you look like an asshole, right?
  12. juche Member

lol I'm from Nashville, not Hotlanta D:. We usually get flipped off in Nashville but no such luck this month. We finally got our photos taken though. That was pretty cool.
  13. Anonymous Member

Must. have. bubble gun.
  14. Kilia Member

ROFLMAO!!
    <3
  15. AquaMan Member

Preliminary report, until I can get back to my own computer:

Suckage pre-raid, but once I got into town everything got muchmuchmuch better. With a bit of a relay from another house (the one I'm typing this from) I rode over with ethercat and the massively epic caek (more on that in a bit). We were a bit late getting there, thanks to the GA DOT jerkasses shutting down the normal route she takes, but we made up for it once we got there, and got everything set up.

Bunch of people showed up, if not quite over 9000, and much fun was had. Pics to come once I get back home, later today, though my pic contribution is kinda weaksauce compared to the videos shot by Gumby, and stills from ethercat.

Anyway, onto the caek:

With the help of 4 (!) boxes of mix, they built up a pretty freaking epic volcano, hollowed out with a container inside. Someone (forget who) brought along some dry ice, and EC contributed some hot water to make the volcano smoke. Add a bunch of stuff, including tiny little alien parachutist dudes spread around/on it and a toy airplane (though not a DC8, I gather that couldn't be found) perched half in the mouth of the volcano, et voila! Epic Caek.

That's all for now, more later, after 1) more sleep, and 2) I get home.
  16. AnonRR Member

I haz no neck! and my arm is just hanging. I got back fine, except for the basic zombie state, nodding off and paying toll roads, then deciding to floor the final 50 miles and getting passed by a cop?!?! car travelling = faggotry, but i'd do it again if i brought someone, or ill just come a day early. ill probably dead sleep for the next 12 hours and then have a compilation video up by tonight

and what is this?
  17. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

ng66qe.jpg Oh grass hopper. Uz haz much to learn.LOL.
  18. mefree Member

19. Optimisticate Member

Quite frankly, I think you all look gorgeous. Balls of steel usually have that effect. Thank you. :D
  20. xenubarb Member

^^^^
    QFT
  21. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

A man reads L Ron Hubbards OT-3 thingie.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/3224931]Man reads seekrit OT-3 2/14/09 on Vimeo[/ame]
  22. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

Ferrets n Anons n Volcanoes, Oh my! ATL reckin crew 2/14/09

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5-42IQzk8]YouTube - my friends MY FRIENDS! Atlanta anti-sci protest 2/14/09[/ame]
  23. reznik Member

Happy Anoniversary Gumby.

Did anything come out of the exploiting the over zealous poilce,
    IIRC the mayor was a Scilon. Expoitable? Exploited?
  24. ravenanon Member

We had:
    a Working Volcano Caek!
    Anons
    Our Mascot Mr. Murphy
    A totally owned CCHR exhibit

We Have:
    A narCONon over 40,000 in debt to the IRS
    An idle org
    A secret spy Anon
  25. AnonRR Member

I just did, horrifying. And yet I already knew about Bridget.
  26. Stutroup Member

OK, post game begins!

On our walk to the org, we passed some geese, just milling around on the sidewalk! I offered them a mask, but they wouldn't have it (fair game and all that)

28hjqwx.jpg

But we had a good show of people! It's always good to see some new faces, and the same ones as always, and some who have come back to the picket line! Welcome, all! I just wish I had a super-wide lens to capture the ENTIRE group!

2i67tw.jpg

We also celebrated OT III with a micro-reenactment! V helped out with the decorations.

2uo50u0.jpg

And we had a special guest! An international symbol of ... well, something ... showed up!

34pb5i0.jpg

But more seriously: The protest was GREAT success! Someone made a couple signs that caught a LOT of attention! I think we've made some new friends out in the world, even if they never call themselves Aons. Just the look of surprise at the signs was amazing.

We had lots of thumbs up, lots of waves, a ton of honks! The police seemed to have a good time with their mobile command post in the org parking lot, so they could at least have something more comfortable than the cabin of their patrol cars to spend the time.

And we found evidence of our super sekrit spai anon! Whoever it is, they're good at what they do! Before we arrived, they posted evidence of their passing: The same thing that was posted AFTER our fliering in Little Five Points.

a1hmhx.jpg

I can't wait for the next one!
  27. Giggles Member

I have been waiting almost a year for someone to do the
    EPIC VOLCANO CAKE!

Didn't think I'd ever see it. So damn funny and full of WIN!

So next time, twice the size and I want oozing lava....hahaha.....j/k
  28. AnonRR Member

answer lolitatrap, there's a letter from LRH to his wife saying he was drinking and doing ruffies while writing OT3
  29. LolitaTrap Member

That was the worst story I've ever heard in my entire life.
  30. pooks Member

2uo50u0.jpg

^^^^^FUCKING THIS!
  31. Re: Atlanta 02/14/2009

In answer to your questions.

1- Did anything come out of the exploiting the over zealous police?

Answer. There was nothing to exploit.

2- IIRC the mayor was a Scilon?

Answer. Lurk moar. There is NO mayor within the unincorporated area of Dekalb county in which we protest in. There is a county board of commissioners. If you are referring to the mayor of Atlanta, Ms Franklin, no she is not a scilon that i am aware of.
  32. ethercat Member

First things first.

We held a blasphemous reading of OT3 before the cake was cut and served. Here's a couple of shots before it was fully decorated:

[IMG][IMG]

Thank you Stu and Raven! I couldn't have done it without you!

And now fully dressed and in action:

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Gumby really has a thing about bubbles; we discovered his secret passion last May at Operation: Fair Game Stop, but we hadn't realized he had gone high tech and started using (gasp!) bubble toys to get his thrills:

[IMG]

Oh, man, what's in those things??? They send him into a dancing frenzy! I think he must have been Lawrence Welk in a past life.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

We took some group shots early, to make sure everyone there was included (Iz dat sum Tom Petty I see thar?):

[IMG][IMG]

j/k, RR. We luv ya!

Over the past year, I'd taken pix of mostly groups and signs, so decided to do portrait style this time. Ah, young love:

[IMG][IMG]

Ferret love:

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

Alien love?

[IMG][IMG]

Trap love! We love LolitaTrap, and LolitaTrap loves our caek:

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

We love our new protestors and our returning protestors:

[IMG][IMG]

We love our young protestors, and our young-at-heart protestors:

[IMG][IMG]

And we love our cameras (we can haz a pro cameraman!)

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

We love teh lulz:
    [IMG][IMG]

And teh ZOMG! srs bzns:

[IMG][IMG]

And all the friends we've made over the last year (not all pictured here):

[IMG]

Happy Anoniversary, Atlanta Anonymous!
  33. anonymous612 Member

So the other day RR collapses in Bucket of Acid and shows off his fancy Atlanta photos. I hear your caek was the sexiest thing on the planet.

BUT WAIT.

WUT.

2uo50u0.jpg

SIR, I SEE YOU HAVE A MINI V.

WE TOO HAVE A MINI V HERE IN CLEARWATER.

I APPROVE.

Except Cwater's Mini V attended the DC Over 9000 Man March, got into an epic battle with Chinese Dragon Tacgnol, and lost his left hand.

BUT I APPROVE ANYWAY.

And yeah, thanks for not molesting our newfag or whatever.

That's our job.
  34. Lorelei Member

RULE THIRTY FOURTH!!

Oh, wait...

Epic protest was epic and Murph & I made it back home in one piece (each) though my flippin' car stereo died, which sucks. I refuse to listen to commercial radio. Nooooooo! (KHAAAAANN!!!) Thank goodness the backup troll cannon was inside the car.

Thanks for loaning us RR, FloridAnons. He brought a big helping of awesome to share.

That's Bigger V. Mini V is still in his blisterpack, but hidden so well ATM that I was unable to find him before /r/aid day!

That was some delicious Thai food after the protest, wasn't it, U GUIZ?

Pix / vidz to follow shortly; just placeholding.
  35. anonymous612 Member

OHSHI-

THERE'S A MINI MINI V?
  36. Lorelei Member

YES!

Bigger V speaks and is a foot high. Mini V is 7 inches high (standard action fig size).

I forgot to show off Bigger V's speaking capabilities, alas. Ferret wrangling pretty much ate my brain for most of the protest, since we were so close to the road, and it was his first time protesting.

I may have to take a quick video of Bigger V speaking his lines and glom that onto the protest stuff.
  37. anonymous612 Member

I know Bigger V speaks. Bigger V has called Flag. >>; All I'm sayin'.

*snorts* OUR Bigger/Mini V has a hook for a hand. :)
  38. LolitaTrap Member

When is March's protest?
  39. AnonRR Member

The 13th in the evening. I can't wait.
  40. anonymous612 Member