Customize

Atlanta and Nashville Protesting in CW right now

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RavenEyes, May 9, 2014.

1. RavenEyes Member

Atlanta and Nashville want anyone in CW to know that they're "protesting sexy" in Clearwater and are currently near Lisa's brick. They have their own OSA handler, but have not had any process server because they've not been near anyone related to the LMT injunction.

They invite anyone who wishes to join them who are injunction-proof to come have a fun protest with them. I think they'll be posting pics soon.
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Kilia Member

Looking forward the the pics...maybe a video too?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Nancy Beazley Member

"Lisa's brick." Is that a brick with her name written on it because she donated money to some part of the cult real estate scam?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. its a memorial.
  5. ravenanon Member

We are done for tonight and off celebrating. Pics are coming tonight I hope. I only have my phone with me and not my personal computer. Anyone who can grab them off my fb feel free to post them.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. ravenanon Member

10353323_799250020092717_404252192431141630_o.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 18
  7. ravenanon Member

So posting from the phone is not working so well. Sorry guise.

I'll work on it to night back at the hotel
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RavenEyes Member

Mmmm bubble gum
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RavenEyes Member

Two ravens - one thread.

So confusing.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. ravenanon Member

A group of Ravens is called an unkindness ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  11. RavenEyes Member

or a conspiracy or a constable. Which are we?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. AquaMan Member

Well, not a constable. Unlike Scientology, we don't claim to be the authority on anything. ;)

Anyway, took some pix, going to wait till I get home till I process them for posting. And this time I really mean it when I say they will be posted, unlike pix for the last 2 ATL protests. :p
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Jeff Jacobsen Member

You can click on the photos of the brick at http://www.lisamcpherson.org/ to get news stories about the brick. Essentially Scientology wanted the city to pay for the little alley they use for smoke breaks to be prettied up. So they came up with selling bricks with personal sayings on them. I paid for the brick that said "Remember Lisa McPherson." The rest, as they say, is history.
    • Like Like x 18
  14. RavenEyes Member

Jeff,

Do you know what the cost will be to have the brick replaced?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Lisa's brick is gone. It was not in the usual place. I personally touched every brick looking for it. It is not there.

I would also like to thank the CWPD for being so accommodating. It was an awesome protest, one of my favorite ever and I've protested two org openings.

Damn it is fun.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Last time the brick was defaced. Bricks R Us said they no longer had any identically matching bricks, so the city sent the defaced brick to them. They put "Remember Lisa McPherson" on the back of the original brick and sent it to the city. The city kindly put the brick much closer to the city sidewalk rather than right under the bench where it originally was, in hopes it wouldn't be defaced again.

I paid for the re-engraving and I think it was like $50 or something. I already emailed Clearwater Parks Dept. so we'll see what they say. I'll email Bricks R Us too and see what a cost might be.
    • Like Like x 13
  17. vaLLarrr Member

Cult trying to remove evidence of the girl Miscavige murdered??
    • Like Like x 9
  18. RavenEyes Member

The definition of a constable of ravens is birds who "watch over" to "keep safe". Ir has something to do with the Tower of London, and nothing to do with being an authority figure. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  19. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. I cry bullshit.

What is it with you and the no pix? Last month in Nashville, now in Clearwater. You traveled all that way and no pix? Yeah right.

I bet the brick is still there and you didn't see it. Any pix of the alley? I've seen pictures of the alley before and it will be obvious if one is missing. It should show up in any pix you've taken.

Guess what, I can say I was there last night and saw the brick. But that would be a lie because I wasn't there. And because there's no pic of me being there last night.

In the meantime, you have anons ready to call and pay for the "missing" brick to be redone based on your verbal report.

Where were the culties you saw? What made this so awesome? Man, two cells being in Clearwater at the same time would awesome. You would think someone between your cells would have taken pix of your badass raiding in Clearwater. Probably at least one of you guys together and frowning culties in the background from your protesting.

But no pix from either of you.

No more bullshit. Pix or it didn't happen.
    NoLeaderfags NoLies
    This message by NoLeaderfags NoLies has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
  21. Anonymous Member

You are so cute you little anon defrocked apostate! We enjoyed a nice dinner, a few drinks and the pictures will come. We did post one picture but you sort of overlooked that. For now here is the one Ravenanon took. I assume you will donate to have the brick replaced?

You are just so adorable you little rascal you!
    10320936_799227296761656_5543320740058803717_o.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  22. ravenanon Member

Also pics are on my fb! However could you not be one of my many friends on fb? Quick go send me a friend request

I don't have a personal laptop with and decided before I saw this to go ahead and post pics from my cell. When I get home I'll enlarge them.

One handler filming us from a car kept driving around the parking lot to film us. I finally just started walking towards him and they floored it and left.

We asked one officer a question and he was very helpful. As we walked the city several filters pared around at us

anyway tiny pics and enjoy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  23. ravenanon Member

We had a a white truck pull up in front of the fort Harrison to block the sign. We went around it and got pics anyway

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  24. Anonymous Member

Walked Raven? lol, you were walking pretty damn fast. That guy couldn't get away from us fast enough. I have to admit I had a little thing for the guy from Sea Org alley. I know we made him smile more than once.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. LOL. Pix! Is one of those blank bricks where the brick was before, as in you know where it was before?

I saw the pic from Ravenanon. Great on this additional one from her. Did you or your cell take any? Any group shots from yesterday?

Still don't know what's up with the no pix in Nashville but that's for that thread.

Can't wait to see the awesome.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Don't forget your movie debut Raven!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. amaX Member

This picture is from the Clearwater Anonymous flikr pool.
    It shows the Lisa Brick with the last part of the name on the brick next to hers. You can clearly see the RCELLA from the name MARCELLA which is shown completely in the picture taken by the Nash/ATL protesters.

Lisabrick22_zpse16c5edb.png

Lisa's Brick is gone.

Jeff Jacobsen is going to look into this. I am sure that everyone hopes that another brick can be placed in Gaslight Alley to honor Lisa McPherson.
    • Like Like x 10
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh you. Who do you think took the pictures of Raven? That would be me.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. amaX Member

i haz a sad that it's not magicks that make pix appear. :(
    • Like Like x 7
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 21
  31. amaX Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. ravenanon Member

Ok the signal here is bad for me. I guess one is supposed to beach whule at the beach. Who knew?!?!

One last attempt at pics and then swimming for me

if this works that is my second selfie ever. I'd like credit for no duck lips

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

We had quite a few people thank us. One of them snapped this for us. (and yes Raven, I'm swiping these from your FB)

10265410_799213350096384_3906325865072453311_o.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  34. Anonymous Member

I got your back girl. Pics posted. I'm going to the beach.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 12
  36. Anonymous Member

Why so sideways OSA dude?

20140509_184831-jpg.229295.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  37. whitesand Member

This woman looks like the PI who followed Father Tony from his video.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. It does. Don't be too surprised. The cult has their security, OSA, PIs and the police out in force for Flag Down and the Megaraid.

Fuck 'em all. Raid 'em hard! And remember NOT to leave any signs that Anonymous owns Clearwater. ;)
  39. AquaMan Member

Ok, decided to bite the bullet and not wait until I got home to upload my pix.

Instead of spamming with pix, though, I'll just link to the album, here

Well, okay, one pic:

cw4.jpg

OSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSA :p
    • Like Like x 12
  40. vaLLarrr Member

So Lisa's brick has been defaced again?

Scientologists really are cunts aren't they?

I'm doubling my efforts to fuck up their scam now.
    • Like Like x 12