Customize

Atlanta and Nashville Protesting in CW right now

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RavenEyes, May 9, 2014.

1. RightOn Member

I wonder if the idiot scilons turned the brick upside down? To have the blank side showing? Are the bricks totally cemented in there?
  2. Anonymous Member

Raven turned the brick over, it was blank.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Good picture Aqua! This is one of the groups of people headed to the hotel for the Dianetics party. Hey guise, just thought of something. Why didn't they valet park their cars at the hotel? It was hot and they were dressed up. Why the hell would they walk that far?
    cw15.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 15
  5. RightOn Member

ahhh ok smart cookie!
    wow. so it was either defaced or replaced?
    So childish
  6. The Internet Member

I guess the Scientologists do not want to remember Lisa McPherson.

:(

Maybe the brick makes Miscavige rage and he beats them.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. TrevAnon Member

AFAIAC Miscavige can beat bricks all he wants. :p
    • Like Like x 4
  8. incog712 Member

Just guessing, possibly Miscavige placed Peetey on valet duty for being such a fuckwit and well, if you've ever seen the way Peetey drives...
  9. Nice job. Who is the guy holding the cult sign? Want...
  10. AquaMan Member

Replaced entirely. Doesn't show in the pics (especially since the underside doesn't have any shots taken of it at all, oversight on our part), but the brick is intact, and is of a different color than the name bricks.

Not the first time it's been dicked with, as mentioned upthread.

And in any case, "childish" is hardly surprising for the cult, right? :p

(Yeah, anons do pretty silly shit, but they generally know it's "pretty silly shit" and choose to do it anyway.)

That would be Raven (-anon, not -eyes), who I'm pretty sure isn't a guy, and I suspect Raven's SO would confirm that if they were here on the forum. :D

SRSLY, it's a custom made sign using poster board and electrical tape. (Used to also be one using blue tape, but dunno where that went.)
    • Like Like x 3
  11. RavenEyes Member

To further clarify, RavenEyes is not a guy, either.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. ravenanon Member

I'm pretty sure there are no girls on the net so I must be a boy or raveneyes take your pick.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. vaLLarrr Member

Looked from the photo I could make out partial word "REMEMBER"

Seem to recall the brick had REMEMBER LISA McPHERSON on it.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. amaX Member

Per Jeff Jacobsen: when the brick was defaced they no longer made that color brick. So that the brick wouldn't look out of place by being a differen color they turned the original brick over and engraved the other side. Jacobsen paid for the engraving. So Jacobsen knew immediately that Lisa's Brick was gone when he saw the picture that the upside was blank, but the Nash/ATL crowd did not. That's why they turned it over.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Kilia Member

GO, vaLLarrr!!!!!!!!!! :)
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Kilia Member

Hiya Sweetie!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Scientology defacing Lisa McPherson's brick?

But she was one of them. Is that how you treat your paying public?

She died a Scientologist. She never had a chance to leave and become a critic. Don't they remember?
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Still want. You game?
  19. RavenEyes Member

lol shaddup
  20. Jeff Jacobsen Member

no. the company said they'd help replace it, but I didn't ask for a price. Will see if the Parks Dept. replies to my email, otherwise I'll call them, then we can go from there.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. snippy Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. Jeff Jacobsen Member

The replacement brick has been ordered.
    • Like Like x 15
  23. snippy Member

Cross posted to the Bunker.
    Kudos are spewing forth for you over there and aquaclara sends "some big thanks" to you, Jeff.

Is there another thread for this that keeps a running tab on their efforts to deface her memorial brick. Maybe there should be. It's good the city has your letters. (At the moment, this serves to bump the ATL protest thread, but maybe it should get moved after tomorrow?)
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. tigeratbay Member

These are Sea Orgies and some do dress but don't have cars. The rich public does use the valet and the poorer ones use their garage behind the Mecca.
  26. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I hear tell the brick is back in the park, in the "front row" which I take to mean closest to the street? I'm assuming it was put there to make it harder to steal.

Anybody wanna take a pic?
    • Like Like x 11
  27. ravenanon Member

Thank you for getting it put back.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Jeff Jacobsen Member

such a simple thing, you'd think. Buy a memorial brick. It stays there as a memorial. But no, Scientology has to mess with even that.

I've made arrangements so if anything happens to it again, it should be replaced much quicker next time. I hope it can stay peacefully reposed from now on.
    • Like Like x 18
  29. Ersatz Global Moderator

Thank you Jeff!
    • Like Like x 8
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Don't the Scientologists have video surveillance of all of Clamwater by now? What with them being the most ethical group on the planet, I'm sure they wouldn't do anything to that brick, so indubitably they'll be happy to check their video logs and locate the culprit, thus clearing their good name.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. tigeratbay Member

I can't do a pic here but will take one and check back soon.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. You are a very sweet and kind lady. Your help in this matter has not gone unnoticed

<3
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Jeff Jacobsen Member

l0ZLKNn.jpg?1.jpg

KCVRKk5.jpg?1.jpg

A kind soul sent me these.
    • Like Like x 12
  34. Ersatz Global Moderator

It couldn't be better. Thank you Jeff!
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Nice. I like how it's a bright color and stands out extra well.

Lisa's brick lives again, despite the crimes of the Scientologists. What a beautiful thing.
    • Like Like x 9
  36. snippy Member

Wow! Great placement! Thanks Jeff.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. ravenanon Member

Nice and up front too! Possibly harder for them to steal again?
    • Like Like x 5
  38. AquaMan Member

Wouldn't recommend holding your breath on that. Sure, it's vandalism, and unlike some in the past(?) I don't think the beat cops in CW are all in Sci's pay, but they certainly don't lack in numbers to have a few lookouts around to watch for officer attention when removing it at some low-traffic time.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. tigeratbay Member

Seems it went missing right after they did some remodeling on the building next to the path and they had closed off the path. I have no doubt it was done intentionally. It will be very hard for them to destroy now and it will be watched by many.
    Thank you Jeff for you accomplishment. I especially like the above bricks. "In Unity Lies Strength"
    • Like Like x 4
  40. fathertony Member

By removing it they made it MORE noticeable!!
    • Like Like x 6