Customize

Atlanta and Nashville Protesting in CW right now

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RavenEyes, May 9, 2014.

1. snippy Member

Another foot bullet! But they don't learn.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Anybody check on the brick lately? Just curious.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I went by there on 7/19/14 and the brick was just fine. As others have already pointed out, it now sits right next to the sidewalk, and the new white lettering stands out big and proud. Replacing the brick turned into a big win.
  4. tigeratbay Member

[quote=" Replacing the brick turned into a big win.[/quote] :D :D :D
    Hopefully when with the Coachman building is training the robots, they will be eating again at the old bank building and will see the brick better. Checking it out in near future.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. :D :D :D
    Hopefully when with the Coachman building is training the robots, they will be eating again at the old bank building and will see the brick better. Checking it out in near future.[/quote]
    Don't hold your breath. If the cult put a big new dining room in their big building, there's no reason for them to go back to eating at their old place. And unfortunately, even if the culties do see the brick, so what? I've never heard of any scilon even think twice about it. Have you?

The city is making peace with the cult. The stupid study they commissioned mandates it. Clearwater is becoming Scientology city. We're better off focusing our attention on smaller targets we can do something about.
    Juaquin
    This message by Juaquin has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  6. We're better off focusing our attention on smaller targets we can do something about.[/quote]

What targets did you have in mind? What's smaller than a brick? ;)
  7. Anonymous Member

^^^ Moar doxing reported.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

ooooo scary doxing guy or scary doxing gash at it again
    • Like Like x 1
  9. tigeratbay Member

2zf33n4.jpg [/quote]
    I brought the key lime pies, not the cookies. Nice photo from FB
    • Like Like x 6
  10. rickybobby Member

I brought the key lime pies, not the cookies. Nice photo from FB[/quote]
    And they were DELICIOUS.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  12. fathertony Member

The cookies were provided by the hotel!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cooooookieeeeeee....
  14. fathertony Member

HEY C is for cookie!
  15. tigeratbay Member

Right, and if the Doxer would have been there that day, s/he would've known that.
  16. DeathHamster Member

A few bricks here, a few bricks there...

Brickface.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  17. doxer is always around
    Wilberta
    This message by Wilberta has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  18. RavenEyes Member

That doesn't even sound mysterious and somewhat cool; it sounds dumb.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. rickybobby Member

Sounds kind of pitiful, actually. Like an empty life, devoid of meaning except for the momentary thrill of obtaining someone's outdated email address, mailing address or OMG finding a PICTURE of them on failbook. WOOHOO.

I sure as hell hope they didn't spend a whole lot of time ferreting out THAT little, boring, meaningless tidbit of information, when they could have been outside with nature, reading a book, talking with a friend, or laughing.
    Oh, the sadness of wasted humanity.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. tigeratbay Member

It is very sad and I feel sorry for them. Wasted energy, that accomplishes NOTHING. Unless they need a little attention, in all the wrong places and that's sad too! I say no more.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. AnonoLily Member

Lisa's Brick pics from 8-2-14.
    Bobby McGee cleaned the gunk off of it.
    Clearwater downtown was its usual DEAD self. Looks like the Restaraunt that opened up downtown around the IAS event is already closed down.
    Not a surprise.
    Poor Clearwater.
    Full of fucking clams and none of them are edible!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG
    • Like Like x 8
  22. tinfoilhatter Member

You know, i bet the tax records for the city show a clear decline in revenue from when the cult arrived. If the residents wanted to elect someone to chase out the cult, that would be an extremely powerful argument against anyone that wanted to work with them.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. RightOn Member

A decline in revenue? From property tax? or business profit revenue?
    They bought up a lot of the properties from 1976 and on.
    Not all of their properties are tax exempt.
    They are one of the largest tax payers in Clearwater. Aren't they?
  24. Ersatz Global Moderator

In downtown Clearwater.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. tinfoilhatter Member

The correct answer is ALL!

Its a feedback loop. the declining business decreases the demand for real estate, which decreases property values, which decreases businesses demand....

People will ignore a morality based problem, but once you attach a dollar sign to it, BAM, they start working real fast towards a solution. Thrown in the caveat that they city has been giving the cult more favoritism then they do any other religion, and you have yourself a very powerful lobbying angle.

It's a great economic argument. Seeing as the demographic there tends to lean to the right, the economic stance will win them over faster then anything else. just say: Clearwater sucks cause the insane ufo cult ruined the town. They go around closing streets, weirding out tourists, and cutting down trees for their ufo events.

Back it up with a clear decline of tax revenues, and you have an argument that is very hard to ignore. Something the cult will not like to see, legal local tax issues on the home front on top of all the issues raining down on them everywhere else.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RightOn Member

What Clearwater residents (and other states) need to realize is that part of their taxes are used to compensate for all the tax free cult property. (as well as other tax free properties, like real churches)
    THEN you will have their attention. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Quentinanon Member

Clearly you did not invite David Miscavige over for a drink because that stuff is beneath him. He drinks only Laphroaig 18 or older.
  28. tigeratbay Member

[quote, Clearly you did not invite David Miscavige over for a drink because that stuff is beneath him. He drinks only Laphroaig 18 or older.[/quote]

:D Got that right! Clearly this was originally posted for Dox, however, that wonderful stuff came from one of the biggest SP's in Ireland to celebrate Flag Down. Any SP friend is welcome to a taste.:)
    • Like Like x 3
  29. tigeratbay Member

Soon I will go downtown and clean Lisa's brick better, unless someone beats me to it. Baby did well with what she had. Thanks for the pictures Lily.:)
    • Like Like x 3
  30. tinfoilhatter Member

WELLL DONE!!!1

I think you have solved the mystery of the cults missing money! DM is drinking it all!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  31. amaX Member

That new brick hasn't been there that long and the cult is already making it as dirty as possible. There really shouldn't be that much SO traffic through Gaslight Alley these days since SO eats at the Mecca Building now.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. incog712 Member

What with all the cameras that the "church" has covering downtown, it seems almost surprising that they haven't managed to capture this mad vandal in the act, so that (considering their significant self proclaimed civic benefit to the downtown area) they could forward that footage to the Clearwater Police Dept. to aid in the capture of the responsible party.

Just boggles my reactive mind.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. RightOn Member

You would think with all the OTs (especially the ones with Super Powers) would just postulate the brick away.
    oh wait....
    OR have their own planet. Where all wogs are not allowed.
    Silly scilons. I guess they haven't thought of that yet.:p
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Jeff Jacobsen Member

What was on the brick? Looks like it coulda been tobacco juice?
  35. amaX Member

It does look like something that was spit on it and maybe some dirt ground into it, too. Tobacco juice would be my guess, too.
  36. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Not sure if I posted this before, but I found a pic of where the brick was originally placed. You can see it would not be hard for somebody sitting at the bench to be grinding on the brick with their shoe. and thanks to whomever took this pic.

Myo5JiI.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  37. amaX Member

It's just a miracle that the other bricks around Lisa's brick sustained no damage.
    /sarcasm

Jeff, do you know if new engraved bricks can be placed in the alley?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Jeff Jacobsen Member

No, that fundraiser is closed. But I've bought bricks other places, like in Sturgis, SD.
    • Like Like x 4