Customize

Atlanta, Dec 8, 2012 Cult building decorated by midgets?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ravenanon, Dec 14, 2012.

1. ravenanon Member

It was a bit chilly so we decided the caek was a lie, but we would have freshly baked cookies. In remembrance of Lisa McPhersons death we tried to make them in her memory.

We made broken heart cookies keeping in mind all the people the cult has separated from their families either through death or disconnection. The other goofy looking cookie was an attempt to make a cockroach cookie. This was done to remind us all of the tragic way Lisa died, abandoned and covered in roach bites. The round cookie was a divided by zero cookie in honor of those keeping up the fight against the abuse of the cult of scientology. This is what a few of them looked like.
    8254674217_22487b5af5.jpg

The cult to had the usual number of people there. A large gold pick-up truck was there and as it left I saw it had an Alabama tag. I do not have a picture of it. :( That seems like a long way to drive for auditing.

The usual not-so- full parking lot
    8264267293_355994db24.jpg

Of course the building is a mess, the flower bed is overgrown, and litter is everywhere.
    We were surprised to see Christmas lights. Interestingly enough the lights only go up so far on the shrubs. The wreaths are left laying on each side on the entrance. It's almost like midgets came to decorate the building and were unable to hang up the lights very high or hang those wreaths all the way up on the patio lights
    8255668396_e24081f642.jpg

8264262377_69a82467a5.jpg

As usual the cult members hid inside and did their best to ignore us. The only unusual thing was seeing a younger couple ( about 20's) pull up and go into the cult. They parked next door to the cult and then walked in. Normally I see children dragged their by parents of members who are in their 30's or older.

8265337482_b6989ce558.jpg

When we first started protesting the cult at this location they attempted to paint a wall very badly. This is picture showing the wall still looks bad.

8265338748_c3c1e94ac5.jpg

Next is a few random pictures. I've gone to the policy of not taking pictures of protesters. I know we can't wear masks, but after a few things none of us are going to make anything easier for the cult by posting close ups.

8265332800_3e5e7d0492.jpg

mask on the arm
    8255664514_654c5395c0.jpg

cockroach with eyes
    8254672349_d3c5043d5d.jpg

the beginning
    8254584885_69451d1770.jpg

Just a mention that ATL Anons have become a bit lazy about posting protest dates and pictures. However, we have been in the game, we are just lazy. As I recall the very first protest ever ATL started an hour later than all the other cities. When asked why someone responded we were a lazy town and didn't get out of bed that early. I'm afraid we have become too lazy to post as often. My flickr has photos from the last few months and DragonCon for anyone that wants to flip through them. One month we did a protest at the current building and caught the industry of death exhibit at it.

No matter how lazy we are about posting we do still bake, sing, dance, and protest the heck out of this murderous cult !
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  2. anonymous612 Member

Lol I can totally see that on February 10th.

"Oh, you all thousands and thousands of people want us to get up for a protest at 9? yeah, that ain't gonna happen."
    • Like Like x 1
  3. amaX Member

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HOTLANTANONS! The cookies are freaking awesome! <3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. ravenanon Member

WE LOVE YOU TOOO!!!! I need to head to warm waters and get some AMA and 216 love time
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonsparrow Member

And sandstorms! Love me some AMA, 612 and sandstorms! ;)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. lostatsea Member

Can you coordinate your love time for when I am there next, please? TY.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. moarxenu Member

Why hasn't The Darth Xander raided in Atlanta yet? Inexcusable.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. anonymous612 Member

Because he's a BAD PERSON.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ravenanon Member

OMG I mean 612...hangs head in shame