Customize

Atlanta, GA August 20th 2011 Pool is closed due to thetans protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ravenanon, Sep 7, 2011.

1. ravenanon Member

This was a pretty funny protest.
    It was pouring rain, but seemed to clear up just for us. After being there and setting up the protest seemed a bit slow, but thankfully the cult was kind enough to make it fun for us.

A lady in a red car pulled into the cult parking lot and ran into the building. She soon zipped out to her car and and started to leave and this is no big deal, but wait..... she whipped out her cell phone and called someone....soon we saw another girl from the cult peak out the door and head back in. The lady in the red car just set there and set there still on her cell. Eventually she backed back into the cults parking lot and wrote something on her car window. We didn't know what to make of all this. Finally she pulled out of the cults parking lot.
    Her car said "Anonymous Freaks" on it. We all started laughing and one Anon proclaimed "I want that on a Tee Shirt" I think our lack of srs response made her mad. She drove back by with Freaks written on the other side of the car and a smiley face on the back. She kept driving back and forth and this made us laugh all the more. I didn't get a great pic of the car or writing, but here is what i have:

her pulling out. writing is on the other window:
    6125908186_1b5fc517af.jpg

Her coming back by. She took time to pull off elsewhere and write on more stuff.

6125364537_f06c5fb422.jpg

I have such bad picts, because I was laughing so hard about this. I kept thinking her driving back and forth like this gave her lots more chances to read our signs.

After making several passes by us she disappeared. However, a police officer soon stopped by. He had encountered our crazy red car lady. This officer did not have jurisdiction over us, but was from a local town. He confirmed we were doing everything legal and then asked us a few questions about why we protest. He told him about the lawsuits going on, the abuse, and the tax issues. He was very interested in the tax info. He also let us know he was talking to someone at the local Quick trip when the cult lady asked him to check on us. He told her he would even though we were out of his jurisdiction. After he told her this she kept bugging him until he gave up talking to the someone and left to come see us. In other words he knows the cult is nuts not just from talking to us, but from her actions. He also saw her car with the goofy writing on it.

Ultimately we entrubulated the heck out of her just by standing across the street with our signs.

After the officer shook hands with us and left we went back to holding signs. A few picts are below:

6125364761_8c3914376d.jpg

6125908508_316093b004.jpg

6125908778_1e7aea1afa.jpg

Eventually we ate caek. Ours was a pool caek with thetans in it and was closed due to thetans. I hope aqua posts his pictures soon. his was better

6125363901_6afe76ab47.jpg

However our pool was open:

6125365163_041cd8d7a3.jpg

I think thats about the gist of it. I hope the red car lady is around next protest.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. xenubarb Member

Epic caek, you crazy Atlantanons!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I lol'ed.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Great signs and cake! I see you don't go for masks there ... too hot?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. amaX Member

I love you, AtlantaAnons! AWESOME caek! <3
    • Like Like x 3
  7. conatus Member

F1Iw3.jpg

&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. ravenanon Member

Masks are illegal during a protest here. If you see us in them we are not protesting, but doing something else. At first it was an omg they will know who we are thing, but now its a whatever thing. I do admit the masks are fun and I wish we could have them
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. BRAVO, ATLANTA ANONS!!! <3 <3 <3 !!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. AquaMan Member

Quick note: I do have better shots of the window writing, but no time to edit and upload them right now. Will get them up by tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Robatl Member

I am new, and I want CAEK!!