Customize

Atlanta, GA Janaury 2012 A snowballs chance

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ravenanon, Jan 17, 2012.

1. ravenanon Member

The cult as usual hid inside the building with very little going on. The parking lot was a bit fuller than normal possibly a MLK/cult combo event or something occurred. The cult members were really bad drivers today. More and more of them refuse to look at us and this really messes with their driving abilities when we are right across the road. The building they rent continues to look worse and worse.

This is some of us! As cold as it is I'm happy we had so many.
    [IMG]
    January 2012 Protest Against Scientolog

Even the tiny ones protested
    [IMG]

We think we found the cults avg club. A gentleman wheeled out a bunch of boxes, something that sort of looked like part of an e-meter, something that looked sort of like part of a stereo system, it was all odd stuff. The man left the building drove off opposite their narconon locations. He then came back roughly 45 minutes later. the words odd fit here

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The building is needs to be painted and the trash cans and back building are have graffiti on them still. The tree we watched them "trim" you can clearly see has been more or less butchered. The window on the bottom left in this picture often reflects out black and has been for months. We've not mentioned it because the cult reacts to what we do and we weren't sure what to do with the info. If anyone knows why they would have a window with a black curtain that looks to block light please let us know.

[IMG]

If you notice by the doors they have been refinishing for more than a few months now the cult still has up two perfect little fake Christmas Trees. The cults butchering of a real tree and sudden appearance of fake little ones show their true feelings towards nature imho

(If you look close the trees are tiny and hard to see, but they are these perfect little ridged green things on each side of the door)

[IMG]

We of course had caek! The theme was the cult doesn't stand a snow balls chance. The caek is either a snowball in hell or a very angry lasagna with a blemish. Its your choice.

[IMG]

Before anyone says anything I do know the photos have typos in the labels. I'll fix it when I get time.

December was sort of cold and boring. I failed to post picts, but they are on my flickr
    • Like Like x 11
  2. skeptic2girl Member

Holy Xenu! EPIC CAEK!!

re: black curtains -- at the SF org, they put up black curtains for events. The curtains seem to double as blocking out the SPs' entheta, but I believe they are mostly to make things darker for movie-watching.

My theory is the cult uses the black-curtained window to show new public the Intro to Our Cult film.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. RightOn Member

thanks for keeping the pressure on
    that cake looks zizlin'!
    I am surprised that the cult doesn't have their logo in the white triangle on the front of the building.
    sees like a no brainer
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I'm just wondering if the Feds realize Scientology is a threat to national security? DM is flirting with the NOI in Chicago.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. xenubarb Member

Your caek is win, like all your caeks. You guys should do a Caek Calendar.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. RightOn Member

nice idea Barb
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  8. Robatl Member

Sorry I missed. No sitter for the day of lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

Most awesome AtlantAnons! Love and miss, y'all. THE CAEK IS WIN!
    • Like Like x 5