Customize

Atlanta, GA June 12th, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ravenanon, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ravenanon Member

Atlanta, GA June 12th, 2010

Today was filled with horn honks and waves. Even a Fire truck honked for us.

The majority of the cult members decided to avoid us by going out the entrance we weren't at. A few did brave staring down the SP's as they left. lol

One person pulled into the cults parking lot and then stayed in their car for abt 40 minutes. I realized they were taking picts of us so I pointed at them. They stopped taking photos and hopped out of their car and scurried inside.

We did get flipped off abt 7 times. Several cars drove up and down checking us out. A few were hostile and a few weren't.

When we left the majority of the lights in the space were off. I guess the lasts growing religion had an off night

It was hot as hell so Aqua's water was appreciated! Stu didn't make the protest, but he made an Epic Caek! ApOth30isis and atomic rage had some of the best damn signs around. Without Pirate around I had no one to flirt with. Gun's dancing got a passerby to dance for a bit. Ultra was kind enough to point out where the shade was to us

We missed having Stu around so my sad little phone picts will do for now. Aqua will have some excellent cake picts up soon.

cimg0240w.jpg

suburbanpirate.jpg

cimg0261y.jpg

cimg0251f.jpg

cimg0237.jpg
  2. Bipolart Member

Re: Atlanta, GA June 12th, 2010

Arrrrrrrrrrr!
  3. ravenanon Member

CAEK PICTS!!!

(taken in the car before the heat could melt it. Also Aqua has better picts of this)

The cult fires upon the peaceful pirate protesters with cannon balls of lies and fairgame!!!

As the peaceful pirate protesers carry on the cults navy tries to flee until the Anony Kraken rises from the watery depths and grabs the freewinds!

cimg0233d.jpg

cimg0235l.jpg

cimg0232l.jpg

Really truelly is sexy caek, my camera and the angles don't do it justice.
  4. LocalSP Member

Good job guys, and that is one fine cake. Bravo!
  5. Lorelei Member

Love the caek and pix, and wish I could have ARRRRRRRR!ed along with. You still have my (pirate) sword, as always!
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Epic cake is epic. Beautiful job on that!
  7. Crappy Member

Whoa. Nice caek, great protest. Epic!
  8. AquaMan Member

Unfortunately, for various reasons I won't get into here, this month's raid was somewhat less spectacular than normal, but still staying well clear of being full of fail and aids. I don't really have much to add to the discussion at the moment, other than noting that for my pale northern European ass (and more importantly, the other parts that were, quite unlike said ass, exposed), there was way too much sun.

So instead, I'll demonstrate, after so long without doing anything, that I really am a camerafag. (I told you I'd be uploading, Raven. :p )

6-12-10 - Sea Arrrgh III pictures by an0nCSPSG - Photobucket

The new cam is a bit better at stills than the old one, but it's still obvious that the cam's design focus is on video, not still shots.

Probably the best caek shot of the bunch:

image003a.jpg
  9. RightOn Member

nize cake!!!!
    nize jorb!
    now I want cake :(
  10. mefree Member

The cake is truly spectacular. Nice job.
  11. grumpus Member

Indeed, this is a cake. Are those islands made of brownie?

WTG ATL ;D
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

They're doing a heck of a job.
  13. ultrapoet Member

The islands were indeed made of brownie and the cake was exceptionally nom.

The heat was REALLY bad. I retreated to shady spots a few times just to keep myself from overheating and we went through a LOT of bottled water.

Somebody from the apartment complex over the fence wanted to know what the deal was, so I explained a bit about what we were up to and he seemed satisfied. He had no idea what Scientology was, so the working definition I provided was "they're a cult that was started by a science fiction writer that pretends to be a religion." Raven pointed him to whyaretheydead.info and I kinda wish I'd shown him my TaxTheCult.com sign while I had the chance. Maybe next time somebody asks.

All in all a fun little raid and we got many waves, thumbs up and the occasional Big Loud Enthusiastic Yell from passing cars.
  14. Re: Atlanta, GA June 12th, 2010

Curses, Clearwater loses the southern cake wars again!

And you aren't kidding about the heat.

I must have downed 12+ bottles of water yesterday.
  15. Bipolart Member

That is one heck of a caek! Hats off to the baker of such finery.
    Great job guys & gals.