Customize

Atlanta, GA - Nov 15, 2014

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by AquaMan, Nov 2, 2014.

1. AquaMan Member

Due to RL issues not to be discussed in public,* the last two months we had to sit things out. With things stabilizing, we of course are going to let the cult know we still care. :p

No theme planned at present, but like they say, "shit happens".

Anyway, delicious copypasta. You must eat read it:

* Though, really, we could probably send them a detailed itinerary and copies of our ID cards and they'd still fail horribly at the whole "suppress and shatter" thing.

-----
    The location: Current org in Atlanta
    4588 Winters Chapel Road
    Atlanta, GA 30360-2706

Date and Time: Nov 15, 2014, 1:30 - 4:30 pm

Bring:
    * Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends!
    * Signs
    * Flyers
    * H20 and caek
    * Trash bags
    * Good spirits and a cool head
    * Cameras, still and video

Other miscellany:

* Police are notified
    * Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face. Choose your disguise/costume with wisdom, and at your own risk.
    * Please contact media.

Do not park on private property!!! We will be opposite the cult and we park in the parking lot across from them
    • Like Like x 9
  2. RightOn Member

Go you glorious bastards!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ravenanon Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. War_Among_US Member

is this still a go, id love to make it!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AquaMan Member

Yep, still a go. Feel free to drop by, though I should probably warn you that we're not quite as flashy as some of the "big city" Chanology groups, so if you're expecting NYC or LA you might be a bit disappointed.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. War_Among_US Member

ok no prob, hey im sorry i didnt do my reaserch but what is this prostest about?
  7. Anonymous Member

8. War_Among_US Member

ok thanks bro
  9. War_Among_US Member

i looked it up, its a weird religon but i dont see anyproblems with it, if you are a christian than i can see how it coud be offisive but the Bible says there are many Gods but only one true God. im not trying to side with anyone I just dont see what they are doing wrong?
    War_Among_US
    This message by War_Among_US has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

You have got a lot of lurking to do. Anonymous protests the abuses of the cult of scientology. If you have problems with that, fuck off to somewhere else.

You could also work on your literacy skills. As posted here, they really suck.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. War_Among_US Member

You could work on be polite. you may know more than me ,but that doesnt mean you have to be a dick about it. If you know so much why dont you enlighten me on how scietology is so horrible. I'm not trying to start a some stupid forum fight.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. ravenanon Member

Hey War,
    I sent you a pm about why I protest. There is also a very large section on this forum about Scientology. I have never protested Scientology because I thought they would be better off as some other belief. I protest them due to destructive nature.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Take time and look at the WWP introduction thread. Anonymous as a group started with Scientology protests. They are a evil cult and if you don't see that than you need to read more (AKA LURK MORE)
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/

This website covers cults in general and has info on Scientology
    http://www.cultwatch.com
    There is no excuse for ignorance.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ravenanon Member

Thanks Dis!