Customize

Atlanta January 16, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Stutroup, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Stutroup Member

Atlanta January 16, 2010

Another epic protest! The weather didn't cooperate, but then that happens sometimes. It was a little chilly, a little drizzly, but we all had a blast. We saw a new face, and that's always a pleasant surprise!

As always, lots of honks, waves, and one hilarious incident of someone trying to scream at us from half a block a way before driving off.

More to come, pics in progress.
  2. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: Atlanta January 16, 2010

je je jeh... Scream from far away tech?
  3. Re: Atlanta January 16, 2010

It was cold and rainy but this did nothing to dampen the mood. We partied like it was 70 degrees and dry anyway. There were a few instances of angry yelling but most of the people involved stopped blocks away to do so and thusly their message was lost upon us. What a shame. :rolleyes:

Raven and I rekindled our sizzling romance and unfortunately I think there are pictures and videos of it. We danced, we partied and I got to see a fire truck.

I did immature and immoral things with the chess pieces as well.

11610pic.jpg
    John T.: Oh, hey guys. Cool hats. What's up?

11610pic0.jpg
    John T.: NOMG WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!?!?!?

11610pic1.jpg
    John T: Alright!

[IMG]
    Anon army.

[IMG]

11610pic4.jpg

11610pic5.jpg
    How many chins does it take to get to the center of KA's dying career?

11610pic6.jpg

11610pic7.jpg
    David Miscaviage is shown to scale in all of these pictures.
  4. Zhent Member

Awesome chess set!
  5. amaX Member

Ooooooo, HOTlantAnons. Y'all's actual cake might be epic this month, but OUR tri-fold-decoupaged-homage-to-Project Chanology "cake accessory" will no doubt put us over top in The Cake Wars. Someday, hopefully in my lifetime, the pix will be up...

Sorry it rained on y'all. UGh. Glad that lurve is in the air again in Atlanta. WoooHOOOOOO!

6. Re: Atlanta January 16, 2010

And for anyone who recognizes the shirt in the background....

7. Scintellanon Member

checkmate on the raid!
  8. anonymous612 Member

That is a sexy, sexy chess set. Except for the Kirstie Alley piece. That's not sexy at all. Put that thing away, please.

Have I mentioned ilubbies?
  9. Anonymous Member

Kirstie is a phat phawn
  10. anonymous612 Member

Should have been a knight, she weighs enough to be shaped like a horse.
  11. Anonymous Member

videos or GTFO.
  12. TinyDancer Member

That is magnificent. Very nice work, sir.
  13. Lorelei Member

@612: Indeed. We had to place Kirstie's piece face down before NOMming our caek.

It spat down rain non-stop. Cold rain. Some of us wore Hefty baggie "emergency ponchos" in non-flattering colours and still ended up wringing wet.

(I love the concept of an "emergency poncho." I'm imagining someone just sitting around, chillin', then jumping up in a panic: "Oh Em Gee, I lack a poncho! MUST. ACQUIRE. PONCHO. NAO. It are an EMERGENCY!" Acute lack-of-poncho-itis. Then, choirs of angels sing and trumpets toot triumphantly: an EMERGENCY PONCHO has been FOUND! HALLELUJAH! The Emergency Poncho Delivery Service SAVES THE DAY.

What? NO, I'm not weird.

Um...YOUR MOM! And...YOUR MOM'S FACE! :) )

Murphy had enough of the sodding non-stop rain after five minutes and sulked in his warm, dry(-ISH) carrier for 90% of the protest.

Got lots of honks from local folks and a few MARTA busses.

Some of our signage is very wilted ATM. :( But Gentlemen!, we can rebuild them. We have the technology. We have the capability to build... We can make them better than they were before! Better, faster than a rolling O, stronger than silent E, able to leap capital T in a single bound, over 9000 times more enturbulating.
  14. AquaMan Member

Unfortunately, with the rain and stuff, it was difficult to juggle everything (sigh, umbrella, and cam, all while wearing gloves) and take pix, so I only had a few shots. Cracked LCD screen and all, I still don't want my cam to go kaboom from betting shorted out by rain.

Unlike the rest of the wimps, though, the cold rain didn't really bother me, other than the general lethargy that seems to hit me when it's raining, regardless of the temps. :p

I should have pix up once... well, when I actually get ambitious enough to do so. They will go up, though, because failbucket's 90 day idle rule if nothing else.

Anyway, dreary and wet or not, I still had fun... except for being an idiot and forgetting the new music CD at home. I can even picture exactly where it's sitting on my computer desk, too. :(

(And, yes, I know I haven't put up the 2 mini vids from Dec. RL has been a Grade A cum-guzzling whore of late. I'll try to get those up when I get back home.)
  15. grumpus Member

rofl.. chess set.

All the celebs should be pawns. Except maybe Cruise. He could be queen.
  16. ravenanon Member

he was the queen
  17. mefree Member

Not my favorite weather for a protest.

We do enjoy the support of the local transit authority, lots of honks and waves along with the occasional middle finger.

I was amused at the emotion with which some cars pulled in and out of the org parking lot.

The caek was epic but I look forward to warmer weather. I am a cold weather wimp.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3 Atlantanons! 'Neither rain nor snow nor.....' etc. :D

That is a fantastical chess-caek *wrings coffee outta shirt*, loling @ de Longcats!

Man, its been warmer up here in PNW than down over there, and us with the winter olimpics farce coming up an all, weather=all snafu'd.

Rock on Anons!
  19. Stutroup Member

Protest vids are a'coming ...

IN REVERSE ORDER!

20. Anonymous Member

Chess set & cake stupendous. Can't wait to see DM piece tipped on its side.
  21. Stutroup Member

I had some fun after the fact, with the chess pieces.

33a5rx1.jpg

6f6wpf.jpg

3161d02.jpg

24wukie.jpg

20atagj.jpg

2vaxd2o.jpg
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Stutroup Member

24. MeganonOT8 Member

pretty awesome chess set! XD
  25. AquaMan Member

Ok, after being nagged enough and having free time thanks to internet connectivity having been sucky, I uploaded the few pics I took to here.

The Dec video clips will have to wait, I'm off to bed. :p
  26. Re: Atlanta January 16, 2010

Holy rain action. You guys are nuts to be out there in that kind of weather - I love it!! 2ymukab.gif

The chess set was awesome too. Atlanta has some creative anons for sure.
  27. Tawny Member

Sorry I couldn't stay longer! I had a crazy drive, but luckily I'll be closer and able to stay full time! And hopefully bring more people~ :D Are there any more pics/vids?
  28. anonymous612 Member

I just want to tell you guys how much I appreciate a thread in my subscription list that didn't gain twelve pages when I logged off for an hour. <3
  29. Anonymous Member

I liek how tom is the queen. But this video is filled with a bunch of dumb niggers.
  30. Anonymous Member

So is this post.
  31. ravenanon Member

I have your umbrella
  32. AquaMan Member

If I was more ambitious I'd take that as a challenge.

As it is, though, lazy anon is lazy. :p
  33. Tawny Member

I was wondering where it went. Thanks for grabbing it! Maybe I could pick it up at the next protest? :D

Speaking of, is there any other forums I should be a part of?
  34. andonanon Member

Wot, no Angry Gay Bishops?
  35. FUCK Member

Awesome. :)
  36. ethercat Member

37. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise and David Miscaviage already took up too much gay space to make room for AGBs. :)
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

The whole chess theme made me laugh, along with the story pics, this one in particular I think is made of total fikken awesomeness&gt;

20atagj.jpg

(think I may have to change my depends nao....)