Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OccupyMoscow, Dec 7, 2012.

  1. OccupyMoscow Member

    Must be placed on the forums!
    One of the members of the opposition movement in Russia need help moving abroad (U.S.) makes it possible for its repression by the police and security services. We need to find a place where he can live and do some work. For how long is not known. Please, if you can offer something to contact us by mail:
  2. Anonymous Member

    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
    (202) 324-3000

    Ask for Robert.
  3. How is the FBI going to help?

Share This Page

Customize Theme Colors


Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!

Primary Color :

Secondary Color :
Predefined Skins