Customize

attn Clearwater anons: What are your plans for 4th of July?

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pooks, Jun 26, 2008.

1. pooks Member

attn Clearwater anons: What are your plans for 4th of July?

Subject: What are your plans for 4th of July?
    To: flagserviceorg@flag.org
    Date:June 24, 2008

Dear Scientologist,

I want to invite you to come to the 4th of July BBQ dinner by the Sandcastle Restaurant. The dinner starts at 5pm and goes till about 8pm. The menu is very nice and abundant (see below) and the view to the fireworks is magnificent! The cost is $30 per person, kids (10 and under) -- $15/person.

Bring your family and friends!

To make a reservation call (727) 467 6400.

ARC,

Jon Zacks

Food & Services Mgr Sandcastle

Menu:

Cold Buffet

Southwestern Caesar Salad With Avocado & Crispy Tortilla Strips

Pineapple Coleslaw With Honeymustard Dressing

Tortellini & Grilled Vegetable Salad

Red Potato Salad With Grain Mustard Vinaigrette & Fresh Herbs

Tropical Fruit Salad

Hot Buffet
    Lemon Pepper Salmon

Barbeque Pork Spare Ribs

Szechwan Grilled Sirloin Steaks

Southern Fried Chicken

Angus Beef Burgers

Italian Sausages & Beef Hot Dogs

Roasted Baby Red Potatoes

Baked Beans with Smoked Bacon

Flame Roasted Cob

Steamed Carrots, Asparagus Tips & Broccoli

Dessert Buffet
    Individual Dutch Apple Crumble Pie

Key Lime Phyllo Tart

Bourbon Pecan Pie

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Fresh Berries & Whipped Cream

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL, 33755. If you do not wish receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Re: attn Clearwater anons: What are your plans for 4th of July?

Crossposted to www.religionisfree.org forum, thanks.
  3. g3k Member

Can we even do anything there? It is private property.
  4. QAnon Member

Thirty bucks for that? You get a better selection at Old Country Buffet or Golden Corral for $11.99.
  5. Top Grunge Member

Don't worry Co$! I'll be at the fireworks!

haha, $30 a person dinner?? You could eat at Bern's for that kind of money!
  6. Guerillanon Member

How about we throw an anon bbq up at the turtle platform at the library. Since the park will be set up for the festival. We could have our own party in clear view of the sandcastle.
  7. Top Grunge Member

guerilla!!! Wonderful Idea!

and give out food to people that will listen to Anon.

"Take a flier, get a hot dog!"
  8. subgenius Member

Clearwater rocks.
  9. SP_thats_me Member

I'm up for doing something.
  10. anonymous612 Member

This I like. Although I foresee at least four accusations that we showed up armed with explosives or some such thing, so leave the sparklers and other 'dangerous weapons' at home.
  11. CantPickaName Member

If they charged $10 extra for each body thetan they would encourage more people to pay for clear
  12. Re: attn Clearwater anons: What are your plans for 4th of July?

I notice they're ending it in time for the 4th of july fireworks that traditionally take place over the water in front of Coachman park and north of the Clearwater bridge.

It's been a few years since I've been down there for it and things may have changed, but Coachman park is prime seating and used to get packed.

I can remember it being difficult to find a place to park, if you didn't get their early.

But it may not be the mob scene it used to be, as most wogs living in the shadow of the cult try to avoid downtown unclear water this days.

Anyone been more recently?
  13. Top Grunge Member

I went 2 years ago, and will be there this year with GF and friend. Parking still sucks and is crazy as hell. I parked in a garage last time. Tons of people though. And an extra large stress tent right in the middle of all the action. I'll discrete flier if possible. But man, if Anons got a BBQ I'd support it barefaced for sure. If you want donations too, as in it will happen and you need to buy supplies PM me. Tons of Co$ hating Clearwater residents go to this thing and Anon would probably be welcomed with open arms by the vast majority of people.
  14. anonwillwin Member

just go to the dinner with ur anon masks on, sit on ya chair and say, 'yo wats fo dinnar scifags?'
  15. Hammurabi Member

I've just organized some Bradenton anons and we will be there regardless.

There are few opportunities to enturbulate like this, both in the face of the public and the cult at a large, unrelated gathering...

"THIS is a BBQ, THAT is a CULT! THIS is a turkey leg, THAT is a CULT!"

One anon in our group is getting his audio equipment to put out "OVERTURE 1812" from "V for Vendetta" to go with the fireworks.

A potential for genuine time with the public to see what the cult is all about and what Anonymous is about to do. This is going to rock.
  16. Top Grunge Member

Be safe, there will be tons of people, and tons of opportunity for Co$ to try and fuck you. BRING CAMERAS!!!!

might wanna give police a heads up too.
  17. anonymous612 Member

Fail idea is fail. Great way to get yourself arrested/assaulted/locked in the Sandcastle. Fail idea is incredibly fail; please don't attempt, because I don't think anyone wants to explain to CPD why some anon got themself kidnapped.
  18. SickofCos Member

It's still crazy downtown on the 4th. I live less than a mile from there. If I have to take a car (its a pain to carry babies that far), I usually park in the Pinellas County Utilities parking lot (on Myrtle) - no meters, and only a few blocks away. Betcha the Scio's will have guards posted outside the buildings to scare off nosy drunks (and anonymous protesters...haha).

I won't be masked, but if you guys are hanging out by the library, I'll try to stop in and say hi (I know wayyy too many scilons, so must be extremely careful). If I mumble something about being sick of scientology, you'll know it's me. Can't protest unmasked and can't very well mask up with my children in tow. Am working on the details so i can join a protest soon though.
  19. Anon17 Member

Oh my!
    Take pics! So many pics!
    And video!
  20. amaX Member

i also live veryclosetodowntown. there are SO many people crammed into such a small space. it's going to be extremely difficult to pull this off. unless you ride a bike and ride like a bat-out-of-hell? you'll be walking and walking in a crush of people to get out of the area.
    that being said, the FIREWORKS ARE AWESOME !!!
    if nothing else? we can all enjoy the fiReworks and then go flyer OR flyer before...

21. Hammurabi Member

This is happening.

I'm securing transportation for my grill and the handful of anons from Bradenton that can make it so far.

FSM, signs, and my limited fliers are in.
    Audio equipment to play "Overture 1812" from "V for Vendetta" during fireworks is tentatively in.
    One american flag, one gadsden flag are in.
    One folding table is in.

So far we're thinking just patriotic/hawaiian theme because it will be hot.

Guerillanon is securing some food for the grill, but we're going to need more stuff -- so let's do Pot Luck it as he has suggested over at RiF Forums

I'll be there in the early afternoon setting up to make sure we get a spot.
  22. scarletbanner Member

23. Guerillanon Member

As far as it being hard to pull this off, festivities at the park start at like... 7. We're looking at a 4 pm start time here.
  24. Re: attn Clearwater anons: What are your plans for 4th of July?

Epic.

The 4th falling on a Friday this year will make it even more so.

Cue this up to about :50 to witness a small slice of the epicness that was Clearwater SeaArrrgh:
    "The First Amendment in it's FINEST hour"
    Scientology assaults anonymous
    Educated Homeless American Veteran is Educated :flowers: