Customize

ATTN TRANSLATORS!

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Consensus, May 14, 2008.

1. Consensus Member

ATTN TRANSLATORS!

The following video was posted in 'general discussion' last night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeX...is-korczak-message-anonymous-worldwide-14020/

In this video, Boris, our ex-cia ally, addresses people of many languages. It's an impressive video in and of itself, but Boris' son, who brought this to us, seems to think it's imperative that this video be spread far and wide, specifically to non-english-speaking countries. I figure you are the group with the greatest access to that audience. Please man the harpoons! Post on foreign-language message boards, share with your friends, and so on.

2. Re: ATTN TRANSLATORS!

Can't watch YouTube at work since it's blocked but if it's in English, it can be disseminated to Filipino Anons with no problems since they're bilingual English there anyway. But for others, DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!

Notice, I don't do any Filipino translation.. barely... if any...
  3. t0yo Member

Re: ATTN TRANSLATORS!

Wow he really speaks the languages in a perfect accent o:. This is so awesome, bringing all the countries together like this
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

It is quite impressive - for the languages I can cope with - but with a small effort, it could be perfect !

IMHO, the French and Italian versions could be improved. Maybe people could check the other languages, and a new version prepared ?
  5. Spideroso Member

the spanish definitely needed some improvement too :eek: