Customize

AUCTION TO HELP ANONMOMANON2 WITH LEGAL EXPENSES

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RightOn, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Listen Up, Ladies and Gents!

Once again, the cult has claimed another innocent victim. If you haven't heard already, AnonMomAnon2 aka AMA was arrested on July 6th in Clearwater. AMA is a middle-aged women with health concerns, who drives a mobility scooter and has been peacefully protesting in Clearwater for years. The trumped-up charge the cult is going for is Felony Battery. A young male "Flaggot" claimed that AMA assaulted him. WAHHHHH!!!!
    Nice going COS! Footbullet much?

This auction is to help out AMA with her legal costs. She has aquired the representation of a wonderful lawyer named Luke Lirot. His retainer fee is $5,000. Of course there will be other expenses, as with any case. To help out AMA would not only be a wonderful gesture of solidarity--it will also piss off COS a whole bunch. Of course, nobody has to donate anything or participate if they don't want to.

Auction Specifics:
    • THE AUCTION WILL RUN FOR TWO WEEKS.
    • IT WILL START ON SATURDAY MORNING JULY 16TH AND END SATURDAY, JULY 30TH 11PM EST.
    • THE HIGHEST BIDDER GETS EVERYTHING PICTURED BELOW!!!
    • NO SEPERATE BIDDING ON SINGLE ITEMS. IT'S ALL ONE BIG AWESOME AUCTION
    • This thread is STRICTLY for the auction and to raise some dough and have a little fun.
    • This thead is NOT for discussion of the case or whether or not you agree with the auction. You can do that in the other thread.
    • Even if the case is thrown out, AMA will have legal expenses to pay. But she will keep careful records and will return all unused donations.
    You may ask....
    What can I win? What is in it for me? What is behind door #1?
    All the prizes below!
    The winner walks away with it all!
    You can always go half-sies with someone else and fight over the prizes! lol
    Take what you want, give the rest away or whatev!
    The important thing here is it for a good cause. The prizes are just a bonus for the highest bidder!

HERE ARE THE FREAKIN' AWESOME PRIZES FROM VERY GENEROUS MYSTERY DONORS

*Church of Scientology Large Sterling Silver Cross Pendant-
    Official COS Cross! Solid Sterling Silver, 2" x 3"

crossqp.jpg

*John Sweeney's Autograph!
    A signature of one of UK's coolest cats! John Sweeney!!! It was obtained at Assange's first extradition hearing in London!
    PICTURE COMING!

MOAR FUN STUFF!
    *Three Lulzy T-Shirts
    which would be killer to wear at any protest. They are not new but gently worn.

"Psych Ward" Tshirt- Beefy t, tag reads X large, but it is a bit on the small side. More like a large.

wardt.jpg

"Why So Serious Shirt" Long Sleeved Shirt- no size. Iti is a small size tho.
    Has long lightweight black thermal sleeves. Reads 'Quid ita Serius at bottom of shirt. Tiny knick in fabric on back collar.

ward2.jpg

"Pfizer Sam Jam 2007" Tshirt- size small
    ward1k.jpg
    Sorry these are not a bigger size, but they are tres cool! Win it for a buddy! (Mask not included)

*Two "Official" (lol!) Anonymous Keyrings - one for you, and one for a pal. AnonSparrow has one of these too. Brushed silvertone, heavy metal and a very nice quality
    Pro tip: You can also detatch it from the keyring and make it into a necklace.

ward6n.jpg

*Scientology Picture Book- 104 pages AND it's huge! 10 1/2 x 14"!!
    Imagine the conversation bubbles you can add to these norpy pics!

ward3.jpg
    ward5s.jpg

*Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up LP!
    Has FIVE different mixes of Never Gonna Give You Up!
    rickrk.jpg

*Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Game-
    for Kinect w/XBox 360, or just XBox 360- opened but unused!

potterw.jpg

*Two "Mean People Suck" Embroidered Sew On Patches
    pretty much sums up the COS!

ward7.jpg

NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!
    Gals Genuine Sterling Silver & Botswana Agate Bracelet

[IMG]

Marked Sterling (925) Double safety clasp!
    Appprox. 7 1/2" x 1/4" wide

Genuine Sterling and Turquoise Earrings

[IMG]

Approx 1" long.
    gift boxed, but box is kinda trashed

GETTING YOUR PRIZES

The beloved Larry Brennan will be mailing some of the prizes out for me to the winner. So keep in mind that you will have to provide an address so that Larry can send them to you. Thank you once again Larry! <3
    EDITED: The -tshirts, the patches, the COS book and the keyings can only be sent to a US address.

However, the sterling cross can be sent to ANY address as well as the Astley AP and the XBox game. I am still checking on the John Sweeney autograph. Please be patient.

Also some of these prizes were donated by other people, so your address will aslo have to go to FOUR other people so they can mail you your stuff.

Alternative Ways to Donate:
    • If you would like to help out but don't want to particpate in the auction, you can send AMA a donation through Paypal. (Be aware that you will be namefagged if you do so.)
    • Or, you can send personal check (which will namefag you).
    • If you want to avoid namefagging, the safest route is to send a money order. You DO NOT have to fill in your name and address on the money order, just HER name. If you want, you can put your Anon name on the money order, but if you do so you will be area-fagged
    • AMA's info:
      L.A. Flynn
      P.O. Box 2465
      Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

PAYPAL ling- greenestgurl@hotmail.com
    GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL THE VERY GENEROUS DONORS WHO HAVE HELPED TO MAKE THIS SUCH AN AWESOME AUCTION! YOUR GENOROSITY IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

VERY IMPORTANT!!
    I can't stress this enough: If you are the winner of the auction, or you still want to send in your bid regardless of whether you win, please do not include the word "auction" anywhere in your PayPal payment and do not choose the word "Auction" from PayPal's dropdown menu. They are owned by E-Bay and this causes major problems.

Final Notes:
    Mr. Lirot has advised AMA not to discuss the specifics of the case. Please accept this for now. The charge sounds utterly ridiculous on the face of it, and I hope the DA agrees to throw the case out. But of course there is always a chance that the DA won't do that.
    For all those who are sending in donations and not participating in the auction, AMA wants people to know if her legal fund exceeds what is needed, ($5,000 retainer plus other expenses) she will return any unused portion of the donations to the donors in the order they came in.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. RightOn Member

Bidding starts now bitches!!!!
    We have some really cool prizes!
  3. anonamus Member

Okay, Seems there's no starting bid amount, so I'll open with a $100 bid.
  4. RightOn Member

WOAH!
    WE HAVE THE FIRST $100 BID!

BID STATUS- ANONAMUS- $100.00
  5. RightOn Member

This auction has enough awsome prizes, so don't need anything else right now.
    If you have something to offer, hold on to it in case we need to have another auction.
    thanks to everyone!!!
  6. RightOn Member

Message from AMA:

"My sincerest thanks to all the who've donated and Larry Brennan. I can't believe the awesome donations for this auction! I want all the stuff myself! LOL
    I'm so grateful!"
  7. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- ANONAMUS- $100.00
  8. exOT8Michael Member

Looks great!
  9. TinyDancer Member

Qn: So, it's bid on everything at once?
  10. RightOn Member

yep! let her rip!
  11. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
  12. RightOn Member

13. RightOn Member

14. anonamus Member

[Joke]
    Oh but that paint was worth $10 I guesstimate.
    Can I alter my bid to $90 ?
    [/Joke]
  15. Miranda Member

Suggestion: If you disagree with the way in which the auction is being run, discuss it via PM rather than in this thread. It's up to her how to run it, since she took on the job. Second-guessing her decisions tends to derail the thread, although I'm sure it wasn't intended that way.

Edit: I moved the discussion about the auction. Let's use this thread for the auction itself, since it has already begun.
  16. anonamus Member

I stand by my opening bid. :)
  17. RightOn Member

AWESOME!!!! On with the auction!!!

BID STATUS-
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    ANONAMUS GOT OUTBID AND THE CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- SP forces Clearwater- $125.00
  19. RightOn Member

if you win, that's your shit!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

21. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    ANONAMUS GOT OUTBID AND THE CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- SP forces Clearwater- $125.00
  22. Cat Daddy | July 16, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Reply

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/auction-to-help-anonmomanon2-with-legal-expenses.91125/
    “Listen Up, Ladies and Gents!
    Once again, the cult has claimed another innocent victim. If you haven’t heard already, AnonMomAnon2 aka AMA was arrested on July 6th in Clearwater. AMA is a middle-aged women with health concerns, who drives a mobility scooter and has been peacefully protesting in Clearwater for years. The trumped-up charge the cult is going for is Felony Battery. A young male “Flaggot” claimed that AMA assaulted him. WAHHHHH!!!!
    Nice going COS! Footbullet much?”
  23. Anonymous Member

I hope she shows the video to Luke where the cop told her he was going to scoot her on her way. It shows a contempt for protesters and disabled people. Fuck the cult!
  24. RightOn Member

25. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- SP forces Clearwater- $125.00
  26. Anonymous Member

I just want a psych t-shirt, I'll bid 50 bucks for it!~
  27. Miranda Member

All items are being auctioned together--give away the ones you don't want. The top bid so far is $125.

(There's another thread for discussing the auction--this one is for bids.)
  28. RightOn Member

I put up a few things for auction and very generous people were nice enough to add to it.
    Maybe you can get a couple of people to bid with you, and then they can give you the t shirt if you gusie win?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- SP forces Clearwater- $125.00
  30. Mafiawog Member

:( Robert the Fox painting gone? Ah well. Maybe someone will donate a painting of Terl in its place. /wish
  31. Herro Member

All of those items suck. You should put up a night of passion* with me as one of the items.

*The winner will of course be expected to pay for all related expenses.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. I'll support. $150.00 (or if out bid, I'll put $25 right to the donation)
    • Like Like x 2
  33. RightOn Member

BID STATUS-
    CURRENT HIGH BIDDER- DarkSpectorAnon- $150.00!
  34. RightOn Member

will catch up with any new bids tomorrow :)
    a bit under the weather, signing off
  35. Take care good buddy. Get some rest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.