Customize

AUCTION TO HELP ANONMOMANON2 WITH LEGAL EXPENSES

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RightOn, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it won a academe award. the man is famous for xenu sake!
  2. Anonymous Member

wat?
  3. RightOn Member

CURRENT BID STATUS-
    THE TOP BIDDER STILL STANDING!- "MYSTERY BIDDER"

Will an opponent appear?
    $400.00 SP DOLLARS!
  4. (edward norton and woody Harrison)good movie!
  5. amaX Member

I'm overwhelmed and humbled at the generosity shown to me since my arrest. Every person who has reached out has given me strength to go on and trust me when I tell you that I need it right now.

Thanks for donating items, thanks for the kind messages, thanks for the bids and thanks to the winner! Thanks to Larry for offering his services. Thanks to SubG for the bumpage and mental support! A special thanks to RightOn for starting the auction and keeping track of it. <3 The CW Cell has been awesome and supportive. There's someone else I'd like to thank, but I don't think they'd want me to mention them right now.

I'd also like to thank all the very generous people who donated via paypal. The paypal system doesn't let me send you a message and I didn't want to contact you directly at your email addresses. Please know that all donations are being turned over to my attorney and he sends his thanks, too.

I can't say thanks enough.

ama2
    • Like Like x 8
  6. RightOn Member

THE AUCTION HAS OFFICIALLY COME TO AN END!
    WOOT!!!!

THE TOP BID WAS $400.00!
    Not too shabby!!!

I would like to thank all the people who donated to the acution and to all the bidders!
    Much appreciated! Take a bow!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333
    • Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.