Customize

[Aug 20, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Fullerton, CA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Nightman, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Nightman Member

237 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton - The March begins at 11am in front of Fullerton PD! Sat 8/20/11

Protest march for Kelly Thomas against Police Brutality this sat @11am. The march will begin in front of the Fullerton PD. THIS IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST!!! We have been to the last two protests and it has been a truly amazing experience. Seeing so many different people from different backgrounds uniting for a common cause has truly been a life changing experience for me personally. We will be back out there, bullhorn, signs, and all.. This is about more than just one man who was brutally beaten and killed. This is about all of US. This country is becoming a POLICE STATE. Our RIGHTS have already been taken away. I know many think that this doesn't affect you. If it hasn't yet, believe me it will. People all over the country are being arrested for exercising their right to videotape police in a public place. They are being arrested under the guise of obscure wiretapping laws. The Patriot Act whether you are for or against it is being abused and being used against law abiding people in this country. If you doubt this, please do your own research and find out for yourselves what is really going on. This is about ME and YOU my kids and yours. If we don't stand up for JUSTICE, then WHO WILL?? If you can't make it out, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.. Forward this invite, tell your friends and neighbors..Spreading information and awareness is key.
    PROTEST IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
    PEACE, LOVE AND CHANGE.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. well said Nightman. I'm going to try very hard to attend this.
  3. "...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. " ~ Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Durham_Anon1 Member

Too far away to physically be there, but I shall be there in spirit. Good luck guys and gals and be safe.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ChoduruShadow Member

Is this a mask event, and is there any way I can get in contact with you, Nightman?
  6. Durham_Anon1 Member

Anons wear masks????????? ;)
  7. Durham_Anon1 Member

they are a crafty bunch...
  8. ChoduruShadow Member

Yeah, nevermind. Wish I could be there, but I have orientation that day. >.>

Kind of suspicious if you ask me. ;D

Hope everything goes well for you!
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

"Fullerton police don't like the Kelly Thomas protesters, so they started giving out tickets to drivers who honk in support."
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Durham_Anon1 Member

un-fucking real.
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

From http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...patient-crowd-gathers-outside-das-office.html
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

13. The Wrong Guy Member

"Officer Manuel Ramos will be charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. Cpl. Jay Cicinelli will be charged with involuntary manslaughter and use of excessive force."
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

15. The Wrong Guy Member

16. The Wrong Guy Member

From http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/NEWS.html?article=9179808
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

From http://laist.com/2011/09/29/ramos_and_cicinelli_unpaid_administrative_leave.php

18. The Wrong Guy Member

"Chief Sellers is still milking the system."
    • Like Like x 1
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

From http://laist.com/2011/10/04/is_the_fullerton_pd_chief_faking_hi.php
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

21. The Wrong Guy Member

The Fullerton Recall Debate on Inside OC

Pat McKinley, Bruce Whitaker, Chris Thompson and Larry Bennett square off on the issues behind the Fullerton Recall and corruption inside the Fullerton Police Department.
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Pat McKinley on the LAPD's Torture of Pro-Life Protesters with Nunchucks

Former LAPD Police Captain and Fullerton Police Chief Patrick McKinley:

"Pain for many of the demonstrators is a catharsis for past failures to take action against abortion," McKinley said. "Therefore, they have an unusual capacity to withstand pain. Some appear as a young child welcoming punishment for past transgressions. With this unique ability to withstand pain comes possibility of injury since a great degree of pain is required to induce compliance by arrest."

Declaration filed by LAPD Captain Patrick E. McKinley in John v. Los Angeles, US District Court CV 8-4766 AWT.
  23. xenubarb Member

The fuck is this? ^^^^
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

McKinley is in the video above that one.
  25. The Wrong Guy Member