Customize

Aug 21 - Atlanta

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by AquaMan, Aug 22, 2010.

1. AquaMan Member

Aug 21 - Atlanta

Another month, another protest.

As usual, a lot of honks and waves, some shouts, and anons sweating enough to float a small boat... followed shortly after wrapping up the protest by enough rain to float a large one, it opening up as we were driving away to find a place for dinner.

For some reason, ants were out in force, yesterday. Pretty much everything was soon crawling with them... including the caek that someone had forgotten to put the lid back over after getting a piece.

Pix will have to wait for Stu to get them done up and posted, as I forgot my camera like the idiot I all too often tend to be. :p
  2. ravenanon Member

Re: Aug 21 - Atlanta

As soon as we showed up the cult used blind tech in attempt to stop the cult from seeing our signs. I used chair tech to survive the heat.

One guy yelled at us to move to another country if we didnt believe in religious freedom. We responded scientology wasn't a religion. Overall more people yelled in support of us than against us.

As far as how the cult is doing: The pond in from of the cults building had lots of weeds growing around and looked run down. The parking lot was never full and the people leaving the cults building looked tired and run down.

The caek was beach themed. A few of the aliens escaped the volcano and parachuted in for a beach party! After all those poor aliens have been through we figured they needed some fun.

003nu.jpg

I only have the one picture. I snapped it my house because I knew the heat would destroy the icing. However, I had no idea the ants would attempt to carry it away later
  3. Stutroup Member

The RELIGIOUS FREEDOM guy drove by again, this time going a bit farther by hanging out of his car's window about half-way and slowing down considerably (I assume partly from not being able to also stomp the accelerator as usual) to scream, "If you don't like religious freedom, move to another country!" lol wut?

Also the "White power!" guy drove by, too. This time with a hearty "WOO RACISM!"

There were LOTS of thumbs, waves, and gestures as usual, and I hope it pissed off the culties a bit when they heard the blaring truck horn!

Any way, some pics:
    001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg
  4. poopycockify Member

Awesome caek is awesome!

Good job guys!:D
  5. Re: Aug 21 - Atlanta

I lol'd.

Arrowsign is still my favorite.

I like how you guys are rocking the lawnchair too!
  6. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
  7. RightOn Member

NICE signage and love the alien paratroopers on the cupcakes :)
  8. lostatsea Member

I <3 Atlantanons.