Customize

August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by TheSwordsman42, Jul 30, 2009.

1. August 21 - Mountain View, CA

This has been talked about in other threads.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/scilons-gathering-up-donations-mountain-view-ideal-org-49217/
    The new ideal org building is out of the way, and so is the Easy St. org. There will be more public impact by going to the center downtown.

I'm proposing an evening raid at the Life Improvement Center. They are not always open on the weekend unless there is an event.
    Where: Life Improvement Center, Castro St. (Downtown Mt. View)
    Time: 4pm to 9pm
    Date: Friday the 21st
    Bring the usual: signs, music, Lots of fliers (many people will be walking by), masks
  2. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Its important to practice public speaking on raids here -- it won't just be people in cars looking at signs and moving on, most people will be walking on either side of the street and WILL stop to ask you what's going on and why. If anyone is planning to be here, study yourself again into Scilon dirty deeds and court trials and all that other bad stuff, from official dox and not just OCMB babble, and summarize them into a short one or two paragraphs that you would use to explain it to the public. Better yet, print these dox and hand them out for them to read themselves.

Good example

Passerby: (noticing the sign and fliers and mask) My good sir, what the devil is the purpose of you standing here with a mask on and incriminating this organization called "Scientology"?

Anon: Why, I am glad you asked my good fellow. I am protesting against Scientology because they have repeatably attacked those who practice free speech against their policies and actions, as this flier will explain in more detail. (Hands flier) Also, I am wearing a mask because some Scientologists have a history of following and harassing protesters, so I wear this mainly for protection, as well as having a bit o' fun.

Passerby: Thank you sir, that was informative and I will look into this when I have the time. Have a pleasant evening.

Anon: Thank you sir, may you have a wonderful night as well.

Bad example

Passerby: (noticing the sign and fliers and mask) My good sir, what the devil is the purpose of you standing here with a mask on and incriminating this organization called "Scientology"?

Anon: LOLWTFOMGBBQ FOR TEH LULZZ!!121!!>! LONGCAT IS LONG I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOOOOOOVE!!71!

Passerby: You make absolutely no sense and are obviously in need of serious psychological attention. Therefor, I will resist any urge to explore your reasons for being here and will leave promptly. These good gents giving away a free stress test seem to be awfully kind, perhaps I will spend my good time with them. Cheerio.

So yeah. Hit the books again.
  3. Zulas Member

Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Cool, I'll be there
  4. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

LOL Goddamn Packman, I haven't laughed that much in a long time
  5. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Oh yeah, don't forget the cameras.

Some more bad examples
  6. Sailor Venus Member

FUCK YES. But why start at 6pm? Why not earlier?
  7. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

6pm is the "unofficial" start of the Friday night peak attendance of Castro St, so more people will be outside. But surely nobody would frown upon starting sooner to ease the Scilons into the rape they'll soon experience.

In fact, I'd even start going there every few daws from now to see how they're preparing for our return debut. I'm VERY certain they'll start piling up those fliers on the posts, or holding events inside, and basically start advertising like crazy up and down that street. Every other day, just stroll down the blocks, cover up their fliers with ours in a way that would damage their flier if removed, and so on. Let them now that we're coming back, and that even their pretty photographs of volcanoes won't stop us from making an impression.
  8. Sailor Venus Member

Ya know, I might just do that . . .
  9. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Hey, I may be able to gather up some friends and come to the raid. No promises but I'll see what I can do.

By the way, anybody know of a good place to get a Guy Fawkes mask near Mountain View / Palo Alto? Or should I spend the extra $5 on shipping on the interbutts?
  10. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

7pm is when the Castro office opens nowadays. However, there is more enthusiasm to protest in Mountain View than I thought.
    So I'm changing the time : 4pm to 9pm

There are no good places to get GF masks in Mountain View or Palo Alto, already tried but had to go online.
  11. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

I know a store that sells them in San Jose, but not MV/PA. If you're still interested you can PM me and I'll let you know.
  12. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

I think I'll just find one online, but thanks. Oh and I saw one of your Tunak Tunak vids... very impressive :D
  13. anonprkour Member

costumes on haight

thats in sf on lower haight street

u can go to there website to get directions
  14. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

The wife and I will be there
  15. qwertyuiop1 Member

Great!! I might be able to make this one but not sure. Look forward to meeting you.
  16. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Hit me up if you need a ride
  17. qwertyuiop1 Member

OK. I cant make it until 5:30. see you guys then.
  18. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

Good luck, everybody - give them hell for me.

SOMEONE HAVE VIDEO FFS!
  19. Re: August 21 - Mountain View, CA

I, for one, am bringing a video camera.
    Thanks Pacman, see the rest of you downtown.
  20. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum