Customize

August 22 - Albuquerque NM - Picket Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonyNess18, Aug 22, 2009.

1. AnonyNess18 Member

August 22 - Albuquerque NM - Picket Post Game

Tazor and I protested today, we both got there about the same time, around 11.

Today I brought some outdated camera tech (15 year old Sony camcorder) and ended up filming quite a few Scifags walking in and out of the org. Today must have been some special event at the org because there were much more Scilons present than usual. Probably that Maiden Voyage crap!

Once again, we had our fair share of honks, waves, thumbs ups and flip-offs. A couple of people stopped their trucks to talk to us Tazor gave one a flier. One guy was a conspiracy theorist dude and wanted us to look at some website. Another dude said we were doing a good job being out here in the sun.

We ended knocking off around 1:30 due to hunger and heat.

Another win protest! Although I wish more anons showed up. :/

Any Anons in the Albuquerque area who are interested in taking up the fight, now's the time!
  2. tazor Member

Re: August 22 - Albuquerque NM - Picket Post Game

Yes, we got a couple of crazy wogs today! lol

We saw a lot of scilons for a BIG change so we hit it on the right day. They must have been pissed that we showed up on their big day!

We lucked out!
  3. AnonyNess18 Member

Yeah I think they were majorly enturbulated.

The video I took came out okay, when displaying it on the TV the image does show the camera's age. I also really need to learn to hold it steadier LOL and learn to keep focus. The thing is also lot heavier than an average modern day camera and I have to hold it with one hand because my sign is in the other. I also need to zoom to the max to get a decent picture from across the street. In addition I don't have a lot of time to react when a wild scilon appears. I really need to update my camera tech LOL the thing is like 15 years old. Maybe when I get my hands on some big monnies. I'll try to post the video some where once I find a way to get it on the computer.
  4. tazor Member

AnonyNess, Maybe we could mount it on a tripod? I have a tripod I think. Is there a hole on your camera to screw it onto?
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  6. tazor Member

Thanks Ann. :)
  7. AnonyNess18 Member

Yeah it has a screw hole on the bottom. I think I have a tripod somewhere too I just need to look for it. I didn't even think about a tripod before the picket.
  8. tazor Member

Let me know if you can't find it. We'll figure it out. :)
  9. amaX Member

Sounds like y'all picked the perfect day to enturbulate!

Good job, Anons!