Customize

August 30, 2012 Clearwater Postgame

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by anonymous612, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Eudae Member

It begins continues

At 6:30 you'll hear a water bottle drop, that was me. I'm so very sorry Charlie, didn't mean to flub your speech.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Chipshotz Member

Excellent work Charlie and all the CWAnons. Your presence is making a difference.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. adhocrat Member

mistakes means you were in the presence of an SP.
    now the question is: WHO WAS IT?
    :D
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

Damn it, Xander! Stop doing that!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. skeptic2girl Member

^AMA, that sign, with the cult insignia as the first letter of "scam," really says it all. Very nice. :)
    Plus, pic of Jabba the Hub is classic -- and then there's Slappy. Hopefully if I copy it, you'll be flattered?
    (I hope yours isn't the sign that got lost?)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. EyeOnSci Member

Well, appropriate for a criminal cult.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Darth Xander Member

The something special is what's happening today. Its going to take all day so we couldn't schedule the raid for today, a Friday, which is probably a more convenient time for some.

At 1:01 on you can hear Six loudly and rudely refuse to move my car for me. What a %$#@.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. tigeratbay Member

Excellent point. We need to target the money and dry up their source.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. tigeratbay Member

It was a good day. Darth just had to catch me with a cigarette (actually a cigar). Love him and all the others and admire their dedication. That's why I join them in protest.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. RightOn Member

so they ae not bussing kids any more or they are doing it at a time when you guys are bever there.
    Haven't seen any kids

I think if I ever went o Sea Org Alley that I would cry the whole time I was there.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. lostatsea Member

We saw some on Sunday morning (not on camera). Also, can see them here and there around Flag wearing regular Sea Org uniforms--not young young, but likely aged early to mid-teens*. Didn't really do many morning raids this week, and IIRC, that's usually when the youngest were spotted.

*Although early to mid-teens is of course still too young to be slaving for a cult. :(
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

oh I know they are still there since we saw them being bussed. I just think it's very telling that they are no longer on the busses.
    you guise are making a huge difference and this is just one of the things that proves it is getting a little "hotter" and more exposed down there thanks to you guise. And I thank you all.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. lostatsea Member

Sorry, I should have clarified.......on Sunday morning we saw a kids' bus.
  14. skeptic2girl Member

I didn't hear any flubs...

Meanwhile, Charlie!

Your presence of mind with what you say to little Ryan... Something to emulate. As lostatsea and others have pointed out, in advance we think of all these good things to say, and then get nervous or stutter or whatever irl... Not you.

Admirable and impressive!
    • Agree Agree x 6
  15. RightOn Member

well they probably didnt expect you
    and what I said of course stll stands :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yes, couldn't have put it any better, skeptic2girl.

These vids of Sea Org Alley provoke the strongest feelings of almost anything I've ever seen of Scientology - total revulsion.

I have the greatest difficulty seeing these young guys standing guard over the Sea Org rank and file, exactly like SS guards with their prisoners during the Holocaust - no apologies for saying so, and screw Godwin's Law, because this is the real deal. I feel like puking when anons refer to them as 'cute'.

But there is no other way open to protestors than to try and engage with these people and attempt to reach past the indoctrination and the ego-trip these guards are on.

Charlie, you did so well, and I hope you can keep up the steady stream of down-to-earth appeals to normal human feelings and aspirations.

One day, one of the sheeple may just take you by the hand and walk away from their captors. That would be truly epic!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. anonymous612 Member

Next time tell me about the fucking protest.
  18. Darth Xander Member

Tomorrow at 11 a.m.
  19. anonymous612 Member

I'm still not driving your car.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Darth Xander Member

#$#$%#@!!!!!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. amaX Member

Charlie and Eudae are both wonderful! Their presence is greatly appreciated. I hope they both know how glad we are to have them join us. They are definitely OURS now and we shan't be giving them back or loaning them out. Don't ask.

we done good thursday except for leaving the most awesome pole sign. :(

st. pete times! hell, YEAH! been a long time since those fine people joined us. not sure why they showed up, but it was very welcome.

we did something REALLY awesome today---friday august 31! i'll let xander post about that.

see you downtown!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I get you, I think.
    But I see it more as a Laugh so you don't Cry, and as a way to humanize them.
    Plus, cute is cute. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. I should say that, of course I have no criticism of any anons/protestors in saying how I feel. I dare say some of the worst criminals are also cute to somebody. But these utter phonies, decked out as if they have some legitimate authority over viciously exploited, vulnerable people, are adopting all the paraphernalia of oppressive power purely in order to control their victims. It is quite disgusting to see these fresh-faced young thugs herding their elders as cattle.

But it's also true that they are still human beings, and the best hope protestors have of being heard is doing what Charlie and the others have been trying to do. I have the deepest admiration for their patience and self-control in the face of constant provocation.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. anonymous612 Member

For the record, we've inadvertently found over the years that scientologists don't know how to handle protesters who are or pretend to be fond of them. I suspect on some level it weirds them out, since we're evil SPs and all. Maybe it makes them PTS or some shit, I don't know.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Darth Xander Member

Omgosh its smouldering out already! Today is going to be brutal!

Btw, I keep forgetting to commend Flag security. They are definitely on the ball. Anytime I run downtown for anything I feel I have eyes on me in very short order. AMA and I ran a covert op the other day and took a right onto Cleveland from Fort Harrison. We weren't even halfway past the alley entrance when I saw Ryan look at us and start speaking into that mic thing all the guards have clipped to their shirts. That's fast.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. anonymous612 Member

It was 84 degrees at 4am this morning.

Florida is fucked up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Darth Xander Member

I'll write on that after I get home. Busy tidying up before going home.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. tigeratbay Member

My take on the guards is they are there to prevent any scios from contact with us and visa versa, since otherwise they are not at the busses or on the street, only one or two at the door to building only.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  29. RightOn Member

BTW, have a safe flight back!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. tigeratbay Member

Right, once they know you're in town.
    Since they now know me protesting, it should be fun to walk downtown and give them some stress alert time. Keep them on their toes :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. RightOn Member

wet face cloths or towels kept with ice rolled inside then put in a baggy works wonders! Use it , cool off, put it back in the bag. It will be refreshing each time!
    Of course the ice will melt right away, but the cloth will stay refrshing regardless. As long as you don't keep it in the sun.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Darth Xander Member

Dang. That sounds good.
  33. RightOn Member

I use this method all the time, works like a charm!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. Darth Xander Member

Be very careful! I can't believe they are too crazy about you hanging around Flag talking to people.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. RightOn Member

she is not going alone is she?
    not a good idea. need a camera on her for safety!
  36. DeathHamster Member

A collapsible insulating bag with a gel freezer pack could keep the cloths chill for a while.

Another nice cooler are those neck ties that you soak in water for 15 minutes. It absorbs water until it looks like a sausage, then it stays damp but not dripping. The evaporation from it keeps your neck cool. (Unless the humidity is so high that nothing evaporates.)
    http://www.sears.com/outdoor-blue-l...cooldanna-headband-head-neck/p-SPM2358279003P

^^ A life-saver during a camping trip where it was 105F in the shade for a week.
  37. Anonymous Member

great idea and love spray fans too!
  38. anonymous612 Member

39. tigeratbay Member

To be sure! No talking. Period to scions, can't afford to trust them, only a smile and a coffee. Downtown still belongs to Clearwater citizens.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. tigeratbay Member

Thanks
    Yes Right on, a concern but no worry and yes will have a camera in my purse for safety, and it won't be often as I have other things to do. Also anytime someone want to stroll and coffee, I'll meet them. :)