Customize

August 8 - Manchester, England

Discussion in 'Europe' started by getbeckyout, Jul 16, 2009.

1. getbeckyout Member

August 8 - Manchester, England

MANCHESTER (UK) GLOBAL PROTEST SAT 8TH AUGUST 09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London was an epic win, now Manchester needs to get back on track and get the head count up.
    Manchester was the top city in the UK as an average turnout for protesters and anons, YOU are making a difference.

We now have ex CULT members joining the FIGHT.

We now have MORE Parents making contact who have loved one's in the CULT.

We now have More ex CULT members making contact, they to now want to HELP.

ANONS WORLDWIDE HAVE MADE IT HAPPEN, Sue and I, Tony (getbeckyout) thank all Anonymous, together we have got our daughter Suspended from the CULT and as everyone is aware she is PTS, and through association so is her future Husband David Fryer is now PTS.
    We have looked at both sides and we will not stop our fight to get our daughter out of this CULT.

Many thanks Tony and Sue. xx

Remember the date 8th of August 09, Venue 258 Deangate, Manchester. Start time 11am
  2. outoforder Member

Re: MANCHESTER AUGUST 8TH PROTEST 2009

Count me in GETBECKYOUT. Is there a new theme for this one or is it the same as for the last one? Also if possible can you or ant other Manchesheter Anons who are technically minded put up the map for any new anon's who may be thinking of coming along for the first time
  3. Anonymous Member

You can count me in(first timer!)
    Any of you Manc anons or exes know anything of Dawn Greenhalgh and her husband Peter, I heard they left the Cult last year? Can anyone confirm? If this is true then it would be another epic win :D
  4. outoforder Member

Don't know. If you have any details pm
  5. getbeckyout Member

YES YES YES Peter and Dawn are out, and they are in contact with Sue and I.

They have sent me some details for confirmation and they thank all anons worldwide.
    For safety and legal reasons, i am unable to pass contact details on, as per there request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tony, Great watching the last videos of Ldn, we thought you looked great! Just seen that someone wants confirmation that we(Peter and Dawn Greenhalgh) have left the cult. Just letting you know that if you want to confirm it in your thread then we would welcome it.
    If you want to give details of time in(20 years), posts held(HAS, PPO), IAS status(Patron with Honors- $100,000 ), bridge progress(OT V, Clear) etc then that is also ok, might give the Anonymous guys a win to let them know they are being effective. Getting more confident about letting people know we are out.

Thanks again Tony, You guys are an inspiration! :)
    Best Wishes
    Peter & Dawn
  6. suz1948 Member

Count me in too, I will drive to Manchester on the Friday. Yeh
  7. suz1948 Member

Could someone make me a sign "Free Mandy from LA & back to England" I am not very good at making things.
  8. Re: MANCHESTER AUGUST 8TH PROTEST 2009

depends...do you want a sign, or a SIGN ?
  9. Re: MANCHESTER AUGUST 8TH PROTEST 2009

I'll definately be at the Manc protest August 8th !!
  10. getbeckyout Member

Please note the Mother Mrs Susan Talbot wishes to attend and she will be driving up
    from the South.

Susans daughter Mandy, disconnected from her 9 years ago, and susan recently visited LA and the cult of scientology
    would not let her see her daughter.
    Below are 2 links of youtube video of her story. We would not like Sue to travel all this way to find the anon NO'S are low.

Please could people who can deff attend please just make a comment on wwp http://forums.whyweprotest.net/262-europe/manchester-august-8th-protest-2009-a-49433/ this is the Manchester thread
    started. Just state you will be there. If anyone can help spread the word to get the no's up, then that would be great.

Many thanks Tony and Sue (getbeckyout)

part one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDm_zbfnooY&feature=related"]YouTube - Interview with Susan part 2/2[/ame] part two
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CADEN Member

Hi Tony and Sue, Would very much like to attend, will confirm nearer the date!
  12. suz1948 Member

A SIGN PLEASE. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  13. getbeckyout Member

WOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT:D
  14. strobe Member

Manchester%20Meet.PNG

The coffee cup is the usual meet-up place at 10:45
    The volcano is the scilon org.

----------------------
    As for me, I don't know if I'll be there. Largely depends which city I'm in, but I should definitely be representing anon in a different city if not Manchester. I'd like to do Manchester, cos I miss you guise, and it'd be great to see Susan Talbot there, as her story, alongside Becky's has definitely been one of my motivations.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. shamonymous Member

this event is also being organised on facebook if for some reason anyone actually cares:
    Login | Facebook

get poeple involved damnit!
  16. i'mglib Member

Go Mancanons!
    May Xenu be with you.

Free Mandy!!!!
  17. anonymadz Member

i can make it
  18. getbeckyout Member

Thanks my friend
  19. RightOn Member

Much love out to Tony and Sue!
  20. pedrofcuk Member

GO Manc anons and exes!!! Make sure you do lots of vids, check out our Dublin protests, pedrofcuk, themadhair, theroc82, all Youtube.
    Love
    Pete
    An ex on a mission!
  21. The Saddo Member

I may come to this raid. Need to check train times and make sure my scarf is clean. And my hat got squashed last time when I sat on it (it still loooks crumpelled and not very slouchish)
  22. Sanjuricus Member

Gonna get off my fat lazy faggot ass and attend this month I reckons.....if I'm back from my lovely bike tour of Scotland with t'th wifey that is! Should I encounter any scifaggotry in Bonnie Scotland I'll be sure to hand out summary executions etc to those involved and embellish the story a little bit for you guys!!!
  23. getbeckyout Member

Thats great mate i know you will do your best, good to hear from you.:)
  24. babyobscene Member

Me, kronos and possibly doomdiver should be there =]

THEME PLOX!!
  25. getbeckyout Member

Thank you, guys:D
  26. getbeckyout Member

Message from German anons, to Manchester anons re worldwide anon vid 3 in the making.

They need you on film, please can you help on the 8th of Aug at the protest.

Message below.

Can I haz dancing Manchester Anons?
    Hi you guys. :)

It's not yet 100% sure but 98%. We are planning a third "Where The Hell Is Anonymous?" video and as far as I remember there were no Manchester anons in the first two videos. So .... could we please have some footage from Manchester?

Please let me know.

Teh RULEZ:

1. Guy Fawkes masks only
    2. Please make sure you're doing the Matt jig
    watch it here:
    3. Don't do any editing. Post raw footage only.
    4. Please make your clips a minimum of 10 seconds long. We will trim it down in editing.

First two videos:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTqljf4zgZI&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Anonymous: Party Hard[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEOdcuWJ8aY&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Where The Hell Is Anonymous rollin'?[/ame]

The idea is to have anons from around the world videotape themselves dancing in front of local landmarks, stress test tables, the local org, etc. It's best if you're in front of an easily-identifiable landmark, but it's up to you.

At the moment there is no thread about it on WWP (the old one is closed) so please contact me here and if that changes I'll let you know. :)

Upload footage to Megaupload and give me the link because I collect the footage and will then pass it on. ;) Gumby is still busy with something else at the moment .... ;)

There is also no deadline yet but at least 4 weeks from now.

If you need more information just ask.

Thanks and wish you a great Sunday. :)
    Mollie

Sent to: doyle63l5, getbeckyout
  27. babyobscene Member

^ I say the org and afflecks and/or the wheel. (Y)
  28. shamonymous Member

i agree

may be sending a throng of newfags this aug
  29. strobe Member

a throng of newfags o gawd :eek:

only joking, will be great to have you :D

THAT SCHOOL APPEARANCE MAKES ME SO ANGRY
    How dare they appear next to legitimate religions in front of schoolkids as part of their education? I know it's nothing new, but it still makes me rage.
    I tried to post a comment but the site won't work for me.

I'm working on getting to this raid, no guarantees.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. aronymous Member

anyone seen the manchester org recently? its been all done up, im hopin its as constalation due to the lack of ideal org
  31. getbeckyout Member

FANTASTIC LETTER.

Let us all know if you get a reply.
  32. w1lz Member

Hello:),

Just wondered how many people are expected to attend this protest? And is it near scientology church?

Just wondering as I’m thinking of coming up from Leicestershire to photograph it, if that's all cool?

P.S I'm new here, but have recently learnt about scientology and anonymous, I think it's great what you guys are doing and I just want to be a part of it!
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Hmmm WELCOME!!! Hope to expect 9000......

Remember Think BIG........GO BIG THINK yaay.....weeeeeeee

[IMG]

PERMISSION GRANTED!!!!!!
  34. getbeckyout Member

Yes my friend outside the cult business, Deansgate manchester, all details on this thread.
    Good to have you on board.
    Tony and Sue. (the parents)
  35. w1lz Member

Sorry for being a newbie :), what's the "New ideal org"?
  36. Sanjuricus Member

Replace the words New Ideal Org with Big Fancy Donations Building and you'll be somewhere close. Ideal Orgs are just a propaganda tool used to impress outsiders and to squeeze every last penny out of followers.

Some other Anons may be able to give you a better definition but I reckon that suffices for now.
  37. CADEN Member

$cilons believe an Ideal Org is what is needed for $cn to be acceptable to the community but in reality its just another money spinning scam that will bleed its members dry. Most will never be opened, just like the super power building in Clearwater.

It's good you have become interested in this, I would be very interested to know what caught your attention regards anons v $cn as this will help streamline our activities to gain more support. Also what about $cn really made you annoyed and want to get involved?

Here is a funny video that explains the Cult very well.

38. aronymous Member

i may have been right
  39. CADEN Member

You may be right, they have not got planning permission for the Ideal Org but they are still raising funds for it.
  40. w1lz Member

Ah thanks for clearing the ideal org thing up!

Well, i learnt about anonymous a year or so ago via my cousin, but i didnt really understand what scientology was back then and as i was travelling around the world i kinda forgot about the whole thing. A few month's ago i stumbled upon this picture Anonymous by =tanya-n on deviantART which reminded me of the whole thing.
    It made me want to find out more, i watched loadsa youtube video's of protest's and the main "message to scientology" video and just fell in love with the way so many "anons" were passionate about what they were doing. I came across xenu.net and read about scientology and a few various other sites to see why you guys were doing it.
    I can see that scientology is a scheming cult and i to now feel passionate to bring them down! Granted i don't know everything, or fully understand it all, but i'm learning...

Thanks for the video, will watch it later :).