Customize

August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Asterix, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

But what happens when you are a moralfag and a lulzfag?
  2. Re: August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

You implode.
  3. cubby Member

you explode.
    j/k
    i'm pretty okay with it so far, being both quasi-moral and kinda lulzy.
    everyone has to decide where their own personal line is.

EDIT: fuck you jack :)

EDIT EDIT: awesome bewbage? all is forgiven.
  4. Re: August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

I only have one copy and I edited over them so that they have a mustache, a hat, and a monocle over one boob. God I love paint. SO MUCH.
  5. cubby Member

lol oh cmon
    post in dome
  6. Re: August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

I probably baleeted them. Has anyone gotten word on the status of the script/videos going around or have they finally gone to sleep?
  7. Anonymous Member

church0fSci

YouTube - --------------------------

chanology project in progress visual music [maybe] test

YouTube - chykenz?

there are bullet points for a /b/lack panthers manifesto ITT

also a script for a moralfag audience

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-t...ous-takes-back-chanology-22221/46/#post429709

suggested imagery for that yet.
  8. Re: August Theme: Anonymous takes back Chanology

Moralfag should be flipping of a coin/twoface from batman. I'll be back later.
  9. nadanon Member

Here's a question. On page 26 of this thread (yes, I read the whole thing) the "enemy" in the text was unnamed people who "hijacked" the cause, and "what is ours by right has been stolen from us."

So, back on page 26 the enemy appeared to be moralfags, including people here, who stole "our cause."

Then, around page 28 #553, that part was removed and replaced with:

So, now "the enemy" is unnamed "special interest groups." Outsiders. That's convenient.

What exactly are these interest groups and how are they "special"? How do those interests differ from "the cause"?

Other than that sentence in the text, this thread is full of win.

Also, Yes, I did post this twice, the other was in the wrong thread. Sorry.
  10. Anonymous Member

Anonymous

We are the darkness and the light
    Both your worst nightmare and your favourite dream
    Your downfall and your redemption
  11. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-t...ous-takes-back-chanology-22221/27/#post425463

12. Anonymous Member

---->moralfag script writer again :p

Yeah, I had a lot of dark superhero imagery going through my head. Not so much villains, but Batman (another dark vigilante). Also envisioned other mythologies: gods with double or triple aspects, kami, etc. Also misunderstood god imagery like those of horned gods pulled into christian imagery as being the personification of the devil.
  13. Anonymous Member

^ starting to get VERY interesting
  14. Anonymous Member

Oh, and this song has been running through my head a whole lot since I started thinking about all this. Don't know if it can be used for anyone's "dark revival of anonymous" or whatever one wants to call it but yeah:

Arcana Chant Of The Awakening - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
  15. anon91-19 Member

do we actually have a theme yet?
  16. wat Member

This isn't a theme contest, faggot. Read the thread.
  17. King Nerd Member

I'M GOING TO SAY THIS IN BIG BLACK LETTERS SO NO ONE MISSES IT. THERE ARE A LOT OF ANONS THAT CAN'T BE AROUND FOR THIS THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY WANT TO BE HERE. HOLD OFF ON RELEASING THESE TO THE MASSES UNTIL AFTER THE DC EVENT!!! WE DON'T WANT ANYONE BUTTHURT OVER SOMETHING AS MOMENTOUS AS THIS!!! THEY HAVE OPINIONS TOO!!!

We're kicking ass, Anonymous. This is what the movement is all about (well, aside from kicking $cifag ass). And so help me Xenu if there's any behind the scenes douchbaggery going on...
  18. An0nYm0use Member

Agree. There is no rush. They can be polished more.

3 epic videos multiple collaborations in a thread.
    This is good.

Threads are impossible to follow. but meh.

EDIT : Also King Nerd. Can you keep a text File of the /b/lack panthers bullet points workin progress as this thread is so scattered thank
  19. AnonMSW Member

^ wall of text. Not everybody could go / afford DC and they didn't wait for us. They will be home soon enough, and busy with producing the videos for their wins etc. etc. I think each should pick their own time to start and direction, and those who weren't here can bitch about it later.

Stick with individual responsibility and "group" action I beg of you. Responsibility means you EACH choose what you do.

On other topic, some moron (or optionally extremely helpful soul) put videos on Youtube which may prove useful either now or in the future. I put them here on offer if you need them.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/phenomenally-exploitable-youtube-videos-22668/
  20. cubby Member

...i think they'll be butthurt enough when they get back from a trip like that and you're insistent that they need to read this 75 page thread. :)
  21. Balognanon Member

lol summary thread?
  22. AnonMSW Member

Heh, all I got to say to that is...

[IMG]
  23. King Nerd Member

Sorry, I would, but I'm on my way to see The Dark Knight and then to dinner. I won't be back until late. I only posted the above because I was thinking about it while working and it seemed important enough for giant letters. Mods can shrink it if need be.

Lol, fair enough. Its been hard enough to get anyone to read it. And let's not forget the other two threads. Perhaps mods could make a locked thread with the most important information?
  24. SciFITOlogy Member

25. An0nYm0use Member

these are the collected thought about the bullet points for /b/lack panthers.

thread is lol nightmare.
  26. An0nYm0use Member

also there is some metion of political satire for /b/lack pathers.

awating delivery could find the metnion of it but it sounded cool
  27. Anonymous Member

Okay, LRonHu88ard won't be helping out with this project, so any other suggestions vidfolks?
  28. Balognanon Member

I SUCK A THOUSAND COCKS!!!!!!!!!!! A THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry, but I have to say that I like the original version of that much better.

If you need reasons for that, it's that:

- Your version tells people what to think ("Anonymous does not ask you to engage in these activities, only that you acknowledge that they are powerful tools.") Don't tell people - especially moralfags - what to think. Tell your epic tale, and Anonymous will come to the right conclusion without being given a detailed commandment - only "let's roll", "forward Marcabians" or something nice and heroic like that.

And if your activities are fucking fail - well, you'll have to be prepared to get told to go suck your father.

- Your version mentions the DDoS'ing specifically. That is bad because those who are against DDoS'ing (freedom of speech etc.), will become more psychologically adverse to the message. For the same reason, if we were addressing this to hatefags, it would not be good to mention hug raids specifically. Another reason not to mention DDoS'ing is that it's very old news to Chanology, and it makes it a message saying "please let us go back to our medium-to-small magnitude DDoS'ing". That is fail. By leaving out mentioning of DDoS, you let the reader think of more lulzy dark ops which they will find funny. Leave the reader with a "I can't wait to see this" feeling.
  30. Balognanon Member

OMG I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANYMORE TODAY TOOOOOOOO MUCH FAIL.

'cry'
  31. Anonymous Member

If you mean an account to post the video on ....

MAKE ONE YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT AND LET THE VIDEO GAIN PROMINENCE BY ITS OWN VIRTUE and some low-level forcing.

There are no official YouTube channels for Anonymous.

There are no official websites for Anonymous.

There is no leader for Anonymous.

etc. etc.
  32. Anonymous Member

--->I did say earlier in the thread that I don't know how to make videos. I wrote the script thinking "Shit, this has been in my head for a while now, this would help." But apparently I'm supposed to STFU or learn a whole new set of skills NOW. Okay.
  33. momISanon Member

Hey,

Whatever keeps the lulz going and you guize motivated!!! <3
  34. Anonymous Member

dont worry about where is goes it can get on a subbed account - moralfag and black panthers can go on the same account if need be

just suggest visuals that match the script for the mroalfag video. ... rip youtube videos whatever
  35. Anonymous Member

script is doing great. dont worry about the video. some other fag will suggest something.

just do script dont worry about the account
  36. An0nYm0use Member

found it
  37. Balognanon Member

Hmm. I like the air of mystery you suggest when it comes to the dark ops, rather than pointing it out, but it could just be me.
  38. Anonymous Member

^^this^^
  39. Anonymous Member

More importantly, it's a footbullet. it's FAIL.

THIS

Also, the script presents the argument in a manner of a lulzfag having to explain things to a moral fag.

My potentially lame attempt with slight revisions to the original ---
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to Anonymous and its allies in the fight to destroy scientology:

Recently, an invitation was issued to those who left Project Chanology to return and reclaim it - to reclaim the lulz. This may have left the impression on newer Anonymous members that they and their methods are not welcome or effective.

Let this be clear: All Anonymous are welcome, regardless of their origins, tactics, beliefs, and reasons for their fight. It is the nature of Anonymous to utilize any tactic it finds necessary to destroy scientology as long as that tact is effective. Our emblematic V mask is the very embodiment of our duality; it is both the trademark of a vigilante born in darkness and the symbol of that vigilante's hope for GREAT JUSTICE.

Without darkness, there is no light. Without decay, there is no life. Without fear, there is no hope. As Anonymous, or allies of Anonymous, you are free to conduct yourself as you wish as long as you stay on target. You do not have to cease protest and activism methods such as hug raids or candlelight vigils. Continue to dance and sing. Continue to offer help to those that wish to escape the cult.

If more subtle and subversive methods of activism resonate with you, contribute and act upon your ideas and fight this corrupt organization your way. As other Anonymous do not interfere with your endeavors, do not interfere with theirs. All of us must cast aside our ego and our preconceived notions. There is work to be done. United, we are unstoppable.

To the leaders of scientology and those that continue to blindly follow them: your orgs are closing, your friends and family members fleeing; your corruption is coming to light, entire course materials are now free on the internet, insiders are speaking out in the media and in the streets, national companies are publicly disassociating them with you, and government agencies around the world have been alerted to your many front organizations.

In just six months, due to the efforts of Anonymous the world's view of scientology has changed dramatically. Imagine what your cult will look like six months from now...and six years.

It’s time for you to leave scientology. The storm is coming, and it’s up to you to decide where you’ll be standing when it strikes.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect Us.
  40. Anonymous Member

(authorfag edit: fixed typo. changed "subtle and subversive" to intended "subtle or subversive")