Customize

Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by PodPeople, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisanon Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

I'm pretty sure it's not. His trust is from his father, William Davis, Archer's first husband. William Davis is a prominent real estate developer.

William Davis is not listed as a Scilon, and he and Archer divorced before she joined. Archer's second husband is a Scilon.
  2. Skeptic1337 Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

Shame, was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
  3. Bastard Sheep Member

As with the two Today Tonight videos from the other week (mentioned in this thread and this thread) I'll be uploading this to youtube once it's done. Keep an eye on my youtube channel tonight. :)
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

So what time will this be available on the web?
  5. Anonymous Member

Good point. I think tommy is to far gone to blow. He will be giving a press interview on the cults massive expansion on the rubble of gold base.
  6. chrisanon Member

Yeah, it's sad, isn't it? I don't see why his dad doesn't lean on him, but maybe he didn't know the truth about Sci.

On a side note, there's a very early Hawaii Five-O that I saw in reruns a few years ago. It must be one of Anne Archer's first roles, and I cannot tell you how stunningly beautiful she is. I mean, jaw-droppingly gorgeous. It's a shame Milton Katselas got to her.

Tommy Davis was an unusually handsome man. He looks at least 10 years older in that clip, and just kind of worn-out and puffy. What's it going to take for him to wake up? His job is killing him and wrecking his looks.
  7. Belladonna Member

Hi noob!
  8. Anonymous Member

Ok, he looks like shit, but it's a bit of a stretch to assume it's entirely down to his OSA OSA OSA job. I'm hoping it is, but it could just be jet-lag. The important bit is that he doesn't look "upstat" or "uptone" or whatever the fuck he's supposed to look, and Scientologists will notice.
  9. PodPeople Member

Tommy may not have to ever face getting a 9 to 5 job, but he is Poster Boy personafide, classic momma's boy narcisstic boob. Mix in sci mental mindmeld and his chances of ever touching calm and happy are almost nil.

Still have only explanation for tommy still being allowed to be spokeshole is either DM already in hiding, or his trust fund plus momma's money must be seriously funding DM. srsly.

Oh, and tommy's appearance is far beyond jet lag. I know that look.
  10. Relyt Member

Translation: Disconnection doesn't exist. However, families can still be disconnected.

Isn't that basically Catch 22?
  11. TypingChimp Member

12. PodPeople Member

No, that would be 1984.
  13. Anonymous Member

Thanks a lot! You're an awesome bastard :D
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Done.
  16. re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

[IMG]

lol
  17. Legion Member

Edit: Nvm, guy above me got to it first. @639 votes now too, with same numbers
  18. Anonymous Member

The Four Corners team were sent the NYT article the moment I saw it. :)
  19. PodPeople Member

wunnerful
  20. the anti Member

then I wonder who the next spokesvictim will be
  21. re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

David Miscavige learned his lesson when he got schooled on Nightline a couple of decades ago. Davey will fail & fail horribly when subjected to an interview. He needs a fall guy for failure. He's just going to hang it all on Tommy Davis.
  22. re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

Am I the only one who wishes to see, at some point within this decade, blurry footage from a senate hearing, and in one small chair sitting in front of a bunch of judges, David Miscavige?
    Ever after all the lying PR I would love to see Tommy get up from his seat and point at Miscavige and reveal some kind of abusive routine.
    Some tiny part of me can't help looking at Tommy Davies and feeling sorry for him. troll me after this if you wish.
    Miscavige on the other hand, he's just a prick. A short mean prick that needs to have his eye sockets meet his collarbone.
  23. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: New York Times - Sunday Sunday Sunday

Wow Today is A Great Day IN ANONdays!!
  24. Anonymous Member

Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

HAHA.. Tommy fucks up again.

TALKING ABOUT RPF:
    Do they realize the public is keen to weasel wording, like calling the RPF "voluntary opportunity. It's like... it wasn't rape officer, it was a non-affirmative non-consensual situation.
  25. Anonymous Member

Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

(kind of like Disconnection, eh Tommy?)

(OH SHI--)

Good night SeaOrg culties.. Wait until the public outrage to this grows.
  26. ryangiggs Member

The U.S. will be the last to join the fight.
    (where have I heard that before?)

Land of the free! < meh
  27. Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners Preview and Article - Scientology: The Ex-Files

Funny isn't it, Hubbard went all over the world trying to set up a safe port and got kicked out of Rhodesia (present day Zimbabwe), Greece and Britain and finally settled in the USA.

And yeah I feel sorry for Tommy, but he is also a nasty piece of work. You can see Miscavige in him more and more...
  28. Anonymous Member

I was going to make a lewd remark but then I thought better of it.

1.5 hours until showtime
  29. ryangiggs Member

I also hope that Tommy wakes up.
    I think it is going to happen in the not too distant future.

It's going to be an awful ride for him when he does.
    He will need some people for support.
    I think he will find it.
  30. Anonymous Member

Tommy's doing a great job - no one would ever want to be him, with his nasty twisted little sour face - he's a great ad as to why no one should join the cult.
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Just finished watching it - 50 minutes of pure gold.

Tommy makes a very poor show of defending Scientology, but then - who could defend it?

I'll be there at Sydney on the 13th. For the WIN peeps.
  33. Anonymous Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

wow, that was unbelievable

anyone else get just a little teary at the end with the story of how Jordan got out?
  34. Anonymous Member

Four Corners already has the full program and extended interviews viewable on the website - Four Corners - Scientology: The Ex-Files
  35. Anonymous Member

Made a separate thread for the show. We can merge them later.
  36. Likes Cloth Member

And so on and so forth?
    That right there looks like it should say "you can give me the package and I'll toss it in the trash because I really don't give a shit about what you're saying, Mr. Interviewer-man." or possibly "I am not actually paying attention to this conversation."
  37. Zhent Member

Have you raided with us before? (are you new)
  38. dionysian Member

I am very much considering coming to the next raid, its been too long, and numbers in sydney right now would be great for senate vote
  39. Anonymous Member

dionysian, great to see you around again!
  40. dionysian Member

been around quietly the whole time, just got way too busy with work for raiding, still may be but fingers crossed!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.