Customize

Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by PodPeople, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhent Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

I remember you (kinda...)

Check out my vimeo channel to see what you're missing then DOIT FAGGOT (raid saturday).
  2. dionysian Member

re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

yup pretty keen

is asyd still filled with stupid drama or is it safe to come back?
    also where do I get my hands on a copy of marc headleys book in sydney?
  3. Zhent Member

Its a ton better then it used to be, we cleared most of that shit out in 2009 and then built strength upon strength late last year when the Xenophon thing erupted. Of course anon is never far from drama... but its safe to come back.

I got my BFG book through Amazon, thats still probably the best way right now for aussies.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Sure, other than the increasingly violent assaults being carried out on Aussie protesters... perfectly safe. :-p
  5. Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

I second that - there will be pizza....
  6. Anonymous Member

Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Well they certainly add excitement, though I do feel sorry for the protesters who were assaulted.

Thx a lot for the mini-pizzas racecar, great raid fuel kept me going last time
  7. Re: Australia ABC - Four Corners (Preview and Article) Scientology: The Ex-Files

Glad you enjoyed them. As for being assaulted last time, my only complaint is that she wasn't wearing a nurse's outfit. Nice matronly woman like that would look good in a nurse's outfit. Would have really made my day...

---

[mod]We are closing this thread. Continue discussion in the new one:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/abcs-four-corners-scientology-ex-files-62673/
    [/mod]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.