Customize

Australian Whistle-blower Aaron Saxton YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Australian Whistle-blower Aaron Saxton YouTube Channel

Aaron Saxton YouTube Channel

ESMB: Whistle-blower on the Sea Org - Aaron Saxton:

_____________-

Mod edit - See also:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...ews-sea-org-whistleblower-aaron-saxton-57019/

and

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=5828
  2. EyeOnSci Member

Re: Australian Whistle-blower Aaron Saxton YouTube Channel

Posting in another epic thread.

Aaron gives a candid look at the SO from the top echelon- the commodore's messengers. How they mentally manipulated the SOers by not allowing them leave to visit their families and then ultimately into disconnecting from their families, in order to keep them in the SO.

The forced abortions and the manipulation of divorce of the SOers.

He tells of the ronbot inhumanity of the SO personality and in doing so, points out the truth about the hypocrisy of the MRs and more.

Another interesting point was made, how the cult used victims of the IRS to fair game the IRS. Then when the cult got its tax exempt status they dropped the victims after they had coerced the victims into speaking out against the IRS.

Aaron tells how the insane writings of Hubbard such as the truth about radiation, were manipulated, changed and signed off by Rathbun, since these writings were obviously nuts.

Thnx.
  3. Kha Khan Member

Video 6 of 7 is now on the Aaron's YouTube Channel and has been added to the OP above.
  4. _You_ Member

Take it easy people US fags can't take this much win at 4 am. (how are we supposed to sleep?)
  5. Timmibal Member

Fffffffuuuuuuu....

Someone show this to that coward fuck Marty... THIS is how you fucking do it.
  6. Kha Khan Member

With more to come:
    For an Ex like myself, the videos on the secret, undisclosed polices will be major. When you are in, you are led to believe that all of the governing policies and rules (except OT stuff, which does not really consist of governing rules), is publicly available, generally in the Green Vols (HCOPLs), the Red Vols (HCOBs), and the book Introduction of Scientology Ethics. Not so. Not pleasant when you are told that you violated an undisclosed, secret rule that no, you can't look at.

With the focus on the Sea Org:
  7. Kha Khan Member

Anon never sleeps.
  8. mrfyde Member

I didn't but I will now after watching all 7 of them.

HOOOOlleeee SHIT

Aaron Saxton is doing it right !

And I can see why Marty isn't doing cartwheels tonight.
  9. _You_ Member

Just when you thought there was nothing about Scientology that could really hit you inside, something new comes up. And he doesn't even say a lot of things that are new, if any. But how he says it, speaking from experience, confirming my worst interpretation of the whole Scientology thing... I don't know. I really hope many people watch these vids, even if you're beginning to be fed up with hearing the same over and over and over again.

It's horrible. It's certainly not the worst thing existing in our societies, not by a long shot, but it's bad 'mkay?
  10. sock Member

One of the best interviews on the inner workings of the CMO and the psychology of the Sea Org I've seen. These are a must watch.

Also, it is certainly different to hear the perspective of someone who openly admits they were the aggressor/perpetrator.
  11. RightOn Member

Thanks for posting Kha, looking forward to watching them on my lunch break.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAHOO
    The cult is stuck like glue.

More win is on the way
    It happens every day.

When will Miscavige pay the piper?
    He surely must be wearing diapers.

The cult is on it's way down
    Waiting to hear that jail door slam on Slappy the clown
  12. gizmogirl Member

I was just over at Marty's site (Moving on a little higher). It is so depressing. His latest post is how "attacking" Scientology is so going to backfire. That the "critics" aren't seeing the difference between DM's policys and actions and the wonderful spiritual side of Scientology, but are clumping the two together. He also says that demanding refunds from the cult is wrong and just shyster lawyers whipping up action. What is depressing is all the comments from cult sheep agreeing with him.

Gee, if DM is the head of Scientology, and is having people beaten, disconnected from families, forcing abortions, taking ever penny from followers and practicing Fair Game on those who try to run, then, at least in my mind, it is the "church" of SCIENTOLOGY is doing that. It is not an attack on the "church" to publicly say that is happening and demand the law step in.
  13. anonymous737 Member

+
  14. mrfyde Member

Marty is doing damage control over on his blog. It seems that his yes men are starting to ask questions, and looks like Marty never cared enough about the sea org'rs around him to learn their names.

15. _You_ Member

Half way through and HOLY FUCK, Aaron Saxton is telling like it is, buts Rinder and Rathbun to shame.
  16. Blue Goo Member

Wow. Strong stuff.

Aaron is doing it right. These Aussie guys and their perfect shitstorm is going to be the last blow to open the floodgates. Better than any single celeb blowing, more powerful than any kind of publicity that Anon could bring up. And a much-needed counterforce for Marty and the flock.

I love this guy in a non-brotherly way.
  17. anonymous1312 Member

Listened to it all, pretty amazing stuff about life in the Sea Org and lots of comment on Rinder and Rathbun, such as why don't they admit all the things they did wrong; during this interview Aaron admits to things he did that were wrong and tells of just how repressive the regime in the Sea Org is (George Orwell's 1984 can take a back seat).

Take the time to listen to it all. 5 star.
  18. Anon1720 Member

Holy shit this was awesome. In the nearly 2 years of fighting scientology this was by far the most powerful information/interview I have ever taken in.

Aaron Saxton FTW, doin' it right and has balls of steel! Its no surprise to me that Marty is pissed at Aaron because Aaron not only calls him out but shows him how it should be done.

Thank you Mr. Saxton!
  19. subrosa Member

Anyone else think of the possibility that M Rathburn et al is just a front, a 'diversion' to divert Anon's attention away from DM and $cientology? They may be still connected at the hip and the little midget is still calling the shots with Marty.
  20. Kha Khan Member

I think you hit on something very important. One (but only one) reason that Aaron's videos are so powerful despite the fact that he doesn't say a lot of things that are new.

It is one thing for an alleged victim to make allegations. It is quite another thing for a perpetrator to admit liability. For a perpetrator to say, "Yes, those things did happen. We did them to people. I did them to people."

Many who are willing to dismiss, disregard or ignore allegations by an alleged victim will not be willing to dismiss, disregard or ignore admissions by a perpetrator of wrongdoing.
  21. subrosa Member

He has a very straightforward, reasonable way of talking that makes it all the more believable, especially for "Wogs".
  22. _You_ Member

I want to have Aaron's babies.
  23. amaX Member

I encourage everyone to watch Aaron Saxton's videos. He gives a powerful interview with in depth insight into how the upper levels of management terrorize their subordinates and how he is paying to this day with great remorse.

Even his dreams are haunted with what he did.

Throughout the interview, Aaron certainly lets it be known that he knows who Marty Rathbun is----even if Marty is trying to feign ignorance of who Aaron is.

Since much of the bullshit that Marty's writes clogs up our message boards these days and Marty censors any opinion contrary to his, it's my fervent hope that he does sneak over here and read about how we feel about him.

Aaron Saxton is a remorseful and strong man who has the courage to admit his wrongdoings and that makes him a decent human being.

Rathbun and Rinder are not. They are more akin to rats trying to bail water as the ship sinks, instead of abandoning it.

I am grateful that Aaron made it very clear that the abusive rules in the Sea Org were written by L. Ron Hubbard and that those rules were in place when Shorty Miscavige took over.

The abuse didn't start with Miscavige.

A big thanks to the woman who did this interview who let Aaron give detailed answers to her questions. Great job.
  24. Kha Khan Member

25. _You_ Member

This is the most honest expose of the SO that I have seen. Marty could learn a thing or two about coming clean, from Aaron.
  26. Skeptic1337 Member

This is pretty awesome.

Needs a press release of some sort so it came become Most Watched World WIde.
  27. _You_ Member

Marty claims on his blog, that he doesn`t even know Aaron.
    See his comments from November 19, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    Noise Moving On Up a Little Higher
    I don`t know.
    Something smells fishy here. Could it be a trap?
  28. Kha Khan Member

My understanding is that would be Carmel at ESMB.

//
  29. TehHerro Member

as I have said before, let MArty whack off to the dreams of LRH touching his theatans at night, instead, let us assist with Aaron, in short, watch his back and spread his message through the tubes
  30. Kha Khan Member

31. Anon1720 Member

^^THIS!
  32. _You_ Member

Are there any Ex-Scis who actually knew this Aaron guy and can confirm that he is legit?
  33. Kha Khan Member

I didn't. However, my understanding is that Carmel at ESMB did the videos. Carmel is from Somersby, NSW, Australia. I believe she knows him.
  34. _You_ Member

Hmm ok. Paul Adams aka "Dulloldfart" from the ex-sci board also said he remembers him from HGB.
  35. Kha Khan Member

Yes, I forgot that. Dulloldfart:
  36. Asshole Member

Anons spread this far and wide. Skeptic suggested a press release. I concur.

Your days are numbered scientology.
  37. pooks Member

By far the most important interview ever given by an Ex. Aaron proves what a bunch a whining cunts the Martyologists really are.

This interview completely blew me away. I was never in the Sea Org as I was not "qualled" due to taking LSD, but if I had been an SO member, I would have been one of the monsters.

As it was I was a full fledged mindfucked ronbitch and a monster in my own little portion of Scn in Boston. I have suffered much guilt in my treatment of others while in the mindfuck. In an effort to make amends I've posted webbed my evil deeds for all to read while I continue to try to expose this evil cult.

Aaron really nailed the evil that is practiced by the true zealots that follow the LRH Managment Tech.

Marty can blame DM all he wants. The truth of the matter is, that LRH was an evil and twisted man and a bunch of us dumbasses fell for his shit and did more harm than good.

There are not too many of us owning up to this kind of thing. Lots of people who say they were victims but not very many perps.

If you were a Scilon in any kind of management position, then I suggest you watch Aaron's videos and then maybe look at telling your story from the point of what you did
    rather than what was done to you.

Marty, this definitely applies to you.

Grow some balls and tell the fucking truth about your actions and behavior while in the cult and stop baaaawing like a little bitch.
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

Aaron is what I've been personally waiting for going on since the beginning of chanology. People talking about the things they did not what was done to them.

Crimes and shit, actionable stuff. No wonder Xenophon acted. It just required one person to stop blowing smoke up peoples asses.

More of this and /r/ any anons left with some motivation to find a way to help spread this further, maybe a little jason beghe trailer kind of thing like wbm with "highlights" to help the TLDW; crowd.

Shit if some of you wants to give me time slices of greatest hits I'll splice it tonight.
  39. _You_ Member

I can feel it in the wind.

Comin' up....

NUREMBURG TRIALS 2.0
  40. Kha Khan Member

I've raised this issue on ESMB more than once. (Almost) Everybody was a victim. (Almost) No one was a perpetrator. How is that possible? It is not.