Customize

Authorities Fast-Track Travolta Extortion Trial - Dateline Bahamas

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Feb 11, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Authorities Fast-Track Travolta Extortion Trial - Dateline Bahamas

Bahamian Authorities Fast-Track Travolta Extortion Trial - Crime & Courts, : People.com

Some details at article, but you have to not be a lazy bitch and go see. Basically, today the consequences went up - Max penalty 15 years nao!

SPOILER ALERT

Judge Won't Lower Bail for Alleged Travolta Extortionist - E! Online

The Associated Press: Bahamas judge denies bail request in Travolta case

2. whatwhat Member

Re: Authorities Fast-Track Travolta Extortion Trial - Dateline Bahamas

I wonder how much money is rolling from the IAS war chest into the Bahaman court system...
  3. Cyclades Member

why do we care again?
  4. TheBitch Member

Lurk more. Lots more.
  5. Anonynamefag Member

I doubt Johnny Boy will want to drop this case, unless the documents get subpoenaed.

I still stand by what I said earlier: This looks like a textbook case of Fair Game.
  6. TheBitch Member

This is only parenthetically related to those who are following the players closely...

Below is what a spokes person for the Progressive Liberal Party (PLP) of Obie Whitcomb, the "friend of the Travoltas," who has somehow been implicated in all this shit, has to say about the current political shitstorm that has arisen in the Bahamas as a result of this bringing to a head a history of some pretty rockin corruption and weirdness in the past...

This hasn't quite created a constitutional crisis, but it has led to other parties using the weakness to actually promote a political agenda calling their new policing bill into constitutional question! They got some amazing shit goes on down there and nobody can say shit to anybody without it winding up in a newspaper or on a blog because the place is so tiny!
  7. Jettlag Member

Thx for the updates. I'm lurking and following.
  8. cowboyanon2 Member

I think that is likely to happen.. so far Travolta has not been hurt too badly by this.. as the full story is not out there..

They just want Torino to shut up.. if Torino will keep quiet.. I think all will be forgiven..

Plus.. Does John really want to fly back to the bahamas while he is still grieving, and testify about this crap, and bring with him all the media attention that will follow. I don't see that happening.