Customize

Autism society reaching out to Travoltas

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Top Grunge, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Top Grunge Member

2. SpasticGum Member

Re: Autism society reaching out to Travoltas

This is interesting.
    Any more info?
  3. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

Irony... heh... got to stop feeding self.... oh pls pls no moar!!! ahahahaha

[IMG]

For the children!!! heh... nomnomnomnom.
  4. pokeanon Member

I wouldn't go declaring victory just yet. That group cites Jenny McCarthy as an ally. She's on that big kick of anti-vaccination business, which is dangerous and stupid. More info needed.
  5. Mutante Member

Has this National Autism Society been sent a summary of the related info on WWP, at least a bunch of links? It's quite possible some enterprizing anon has already done this etc.
  6. Achiever Member

In b4 Travolta denies the existence of the National Autism Society
  7. AnonyK23 Member

Autism United isn't interested in science. They're a fringe group.

They're NOT national.

The only REAL national groups are Autism Society of America, Autism Self Advocacy Network (run by auties and aspies), and Autism Speaks (who's a new kid on the block, and has supported parents who killed their kids in the past so they're not as relevant to our interests), and DAN! is national but also scilon infiltrated. Autism United is affilliated with DAN!, as are Generation Rescue and TACA...Jenny McCarthy's usual suspect groups.

/autiefag

edit: If there's something we have that ASA or ASAN needs, there are ways it can get done. But I don't know if my sources can talk them into talking to Travolta or anything.
  8. Barbedanon Member

9. Mutante Member

So far WWP has surfaced a bunch of documents and some videos that PROVE how Scientology deals with seizures. Since nearly half of all those affected by autism will experience seizures then Scientology is a direct threat to their wellbeing. At the very least, the support organizations you mention should be made aware of these facts. How can we best make this happen?
  10. Top Grunge Member

email - call - post in autism forums. (just not flashy images).
  11. AnonyK23 Member

PM me with the important info.

I know someone who will put stuff guest written on a widely read blog and put it out into the community.
  12. Mutante Member

I've completed as much as I can in the time I have right now. Maybe anon can help fill in the gaps and improve it.

1) Scientology views anyone with a disability, including autism, as a 'degraded being'.

Insert best dox proving this

2) Video evidence suggests Jett displayed behaviours associated with autism.

3) Family friends and relatives have long been concerned that Jett's condition was mistreated.

John Travolta's brother Joey thought Jett had autism | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times

4) Scientology doctrine states that seizures are psychosomatic and requires members to abstain from medication in order to receive 'auditing'

Hubbard talks about auditing epileptics

5) Scientology via its CCHR front group objects to a wide range of medicines including Depakote.

CCHR document on psychiactric drugs

6) The controversial 'Purification Rundown' is used as treatment instead of medicine.

The Purification Rundown - Wikipedia

Critical Analysis of the Purification Rundown