Customize

Autopsy Completed on Jett

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Donovan Cook, Jan 5, 2009.

1. orly Member

Re: Autopsy Completed on Jett

Yes?
  2. whosit Member

Not sure if you were being serious or not. If you were I was just summing up what I heard and saw on Geraldo - not what I personally believe or know to be true.Not a cam
  3. DeathHamster Member

Re: Autopsy Completed

Keep in mind that that list isn't complete. (a) it doesn't have data from all CoS publications, (b) not all completions get published. (I have a theory, which is mine, that some people are kept off the radar on purpose, but no dox for that.)

However, there's no need for a secret scilon, since CoS can rent a bunch of crooked pathologists quickly enough. (Not suggesting that's the case here.)

Doctors paid by church give defense March 7, 2000, Thomas C. Tobin, St. Petersburg Times

Cyril Wecht has probably already billed CoS for hours (and airflight, heh) on this one, but isn't directly involved. Can Michael Baden be far behind?
  4. Fear Not Member

One of the more common ways people die from seizure is choking on their vomit.
    Another way seizures kill, is back to back seizures called Status Epilepticus.
    Unable to breath in between.

Seizure would be a secondary cause.
    The first would be Hypoxia.
    So, there is more to the death certificate than just died of "seizure".
  5. Re: Autopsy Completed

OK....we need some research geeks on this one. I've done a LexisNexis Academic search, a Dissertation search, a basic Google search, medical library search, and no record of a Dr. Karen Sands.

I'm trying to do a state by state license search but so far no-go. Anyone else wanna try to find this doctor? It's very unusual to not find a provider in a simple Google search. If there's another name, Sands should still show up at some point. This does not bode well for this second pathologist's qualifications.
  6. Re: Autopsy Completed

releasethehounds1.jpg
  7. AnonyK23 Member

People die from SUDEP.

Sudden Unexpected Death in EPilepsy.

Idiots Guide and Advanced Guide in another post.
  8. Anon1720 Member

Just watched a video with Greta Van S. and Dr. Michael Baden where he talks about Kawasaki disease/seizures but what I really found interesting is that with 30 seconds left in the segment Baden makes a point of saying that Jett was cremated after the autopsy and that cremation has increased to 35% in the USA - wonder if Dr. Baden has been enlisted to control the spin and threw this bit of info in to try to prevent people from questioning why Jett was cremated?

Also, Baden says that Jett was healthy otherwise - does this mean that his liver was in good condition therefore negating John and Kelly's claims that the meds where effecting Jett's liver?

OK, maybe too much tinfoil - off to bed.
  9. Oswald2001 Member

Cremation = Destruction of Evidence

From here on out will come chaos, confusion and bamboozlery from the cult.

This is typical cult BS.

I said it from the very start and I say it now....

COVER UP!
  10. Re: Autopsy Completed on Jett

11. Etain Member

You can get rid of the evidence, but you can never get rid of the truth.

And the Scilon's 'truth' is something that is rapidly disintegrating.
  12. mrfyde Member

I have a question.

If they claim that Jett was not on the bathroom floor over night who actually DID see him since he supposedly woke up that morning ?
  13. moose Member

he had liver problems. Also note his yellow skin color, which is often a result of liver problems.

And don't forget that the enormous amounts of niacin that he probably got also causes liver problems. and this: The Niacin Rush
  14. ladyfag Member

I was responding to the TV doctor you were quoting, hence the "Dr. CamWhore" moniker.
  15. Bumblefuck Member

Fuck cremation. When I die I'm having my ass shot out of a cannon into a brick wall.
  16. catwoman30 Member

For some odd reason this cheered me up.....I suck.
  17. Mutante Member

Kicking it old school, eh? Try this instead:

Promession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  18. Kiefersgirl Member

Seriously .... they cremated him already?

*speechless*
  19. catwoman30 Member

With a quickness.....
  20. Kiefersgirl Member

I know the motto is "dispose of them quietly and without sorrow" but geez why isn't "as rapidly as possible" in there too if there going to do it that quick?
  21. catwoman30 Member

.....and I second, third and fourth your

COVER UP............fucking assholes.
  22. Joyful Member

Someone up thread mentioned Nancy Grace. Well Nancy did talk about this last night and had several people on her panel. Surprisingly, or not, she was on the Travolta's side. She's decided that unless we KNOW FOR A FACT, like with evidence, that there was criminal wrong doing then it's none of our business what kind of decisions the Travolta's made for Jett.

Larry King also talked at length last night and they kinda danced around Scientology. ET talked about the Scn angle a little. Showbiz Tonight talked about it, but I didn't watch it. ABCNews with Charlie Gibson even talked about rumored Autism and Scn.

I don't think this is just going to go away.
  23. anonakatie Member

I think you are worng; it will be gone and they will have buried it in a couple of days along with the ashes.

Most people are not looking at this critically and have attention spans of three seconds.

I am fascinated that we had ten thousand or so guests show up. So I hope I am wrong and that people will continue to ask the right questions.

Noobies, show ya selves!
  24. Re: Autopsy Completed on Jett

Winrar.
  25. Top Grunge Member

26. muldrake Member

Nancy Grace is just another whore. If Travolta wasn't some rich and famous person, but one of her usual victims, she'd just hound them until they committed suicide, like she's done in the past. She's sure a pit bull when picking on someone helpless without lawyers. If they have lots of money she can't get that cock in her mouth fast enough.
  27. auchraw Member

What are the Risk Factors of SUDEP?

* People with refractory (uncontrolled or poorly controlled) epilepsy
    * People with severe epilepsy and learning difficulties
    * Young patients with a long history of generalized tonic-clonic seizures
    * Having at least a 2-year history of epilepsy
    * People who take 2 or more anti-epileptic drugs (especially if combined with psychiatric agents)
    * Poor compliance with anti-epileptic medications (Autopsies reveal that, at the time of death, 50% of affected patients had blood concentrations either below therapeutic levels or in completely undetectable amounts.)
    * Alcohol abuse (definite links found)
    * Alone during seizure

SUDEP
  28. Oswald2001 Member

Some cult members and other imbecils will use the "until you have the FACTS..." argument.

How can you get to the FACTS when they have DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE?

They did this exact same thing with Jesus H. Hubbard.

Looks like Jett was 'disposed of quietly and without sorrow' by The Cult if not the family.
    And the family, no doubt, did the bidding of The Cult.
  29. whosit Member

Nice little article on the other doctor at autopsy. Dr. Cyril H. Wecht.

30. Re: Autopsy Completed on Jett

I only want to know two things, time of death, and extent of liver damage.
  31. rof Member

Last Thursday and the liver was burned to a crisp.
  32. snakeyes Member

Give this whole thing some time. I sincerely believe this is the beginning of the end for the Travoltas being in scientology. It may take them awhile to digest what has really happened, and I wouldn't doubt if they've been discussing why the 'tech' failed or whatever, but it will happen.
  33. Re: Autopsy Completed on Jett

"Travolta, 54, got permission from the Bahamian government to have his physician, Mark Smith, observe the procedure that was done on the 16-year-old, Wilchcombe said."

Any scilon dox on Dr. Mark Smith?
  34. mefree Member

I hope you are right. Denial is strong in this one.
  35. Kilia Member

36. Oswald2001 Member

Who knows?

Jason Beghe may one day get a very confidential phone call from JT and/or KP.

I could happen.

Hey, Mike Rinder blew.
  37. TypingChimp Member

I'm not particularly surprised that she was in favor of waiting for additional evidence. After all, as a prosecutor, she was called out in court for suppressing evidence, in violation of various statutes of the Bar. My thinking is that she supports the evidence being hidden, then pointing to the lack of evidence as a reason the investigation should go no further.
  38. whoever Member

Has it been announced somewhere that Wecht was one of the surgeons who performed the autopsy? I haven't seen that anywhere.
  39. DeathHamster Member

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't.
  40. whoever Member

Yeah I would be surprised. He is primarily a hired gun.