Customize

/b/lackup! Xenu.net on Drawball? *linked*

Discussion in 'Projects' started by eksef, Feb 22, 2008.

1. its.an0nym0us Member

Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

my point exactly.
  2. anonEmouser Member

Best way to fatten that longcat-wrapped N would be to extend the blue to the left/bottom of where it is. That will also help get rid of some of the clutter in between it and that damned wolf too.

Any way to unprotect something?
  3. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

Also don't underestimate the visual difference it makes from 0% when the letter is surrounded by a field of black.
  4. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

But alas, the more visible the image, the more of a draw it is for asshats and vandals. I should know, 8)
  5. AnonAnomalous Member

A longcat AROUND the whole thing as a border would probably be better. We still have tons of stuff to black out around all the letters before they'll really stand out too, which is probably more important... plus most letters could stand to be straighted out and fattened up a bit, especially the N's, and more especially the .NET N, thanks to that dumb wolf thing.

I don't have a problem with the longcat, but the URL/background still need a lot of work before we put too much into decorating it.

Look at some of the other things that instantly stand out at 0% zoom. The big 12 (that someone keeps changing into a giant cock), and the WiiForums thing... they both have a big background and border around their words/numbers.

Maybe have longcat doing a big loop around XENU.NET, then the end can keep going from there and go twist around all over the place on drawball. The letters are probably still going to be tweaked around a bit, the N's especially, so longcat is sort of in the way right now. Good project for keeping this fun though.
  6. saerat Member

Okay people... do we draw over things like "Beware the Ides of March" and pics of aliens and mentions of this website and things like that? Or do we leave that for now and work on making it generally stand out more?
  7. Me Member

It'd be good if we were able to straighten and fatten. I'd never seen drawball before this; so I was going through the replay option the other day, and some of the lettering ppl had done in the past was pretty impressive.

Me personally, I'd vote for the alien to stay (as it seems to work), but some of the graffiti doesn't really add much, apart from a few links maybe if they're well drawn.

I'm gonna stick to colouring in and tidying up though, as my "art" skills leave a lot to be desired :oops:
  8. AnonymousYKF Member

That is indeed win. I've spent some time cleaning up all that crap around it, I have the right side blacked out and will work on the left.
  9. its.an0nym0us Member

I think we need to fix up the letters and get the long cat both around it and then stretch the cat out all over the fucking place.

IDEA: CAN WE STRETCH THE CAT AROUND THE WORDS AND THEN DOWN TO STAND ON TOP OF THE ANONSPYCAM?!?!

Also: get the letters to stand out before we clean them up. People are going to write stupid shit a little here and there, but it's the overall xenu.net that is most important.
  10. its.an0nym0us Member

Operation names?
  11. thecakeisalie Member

Polished up the upper corner of the second N. 5% n00binks for great justice.
  12. its.an0nym0us Member

you are a dumbass. did you not see I was trying to make it wider? I EVEN WROTE A FUCKING NOTE
  13. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

Operation TooMuchFuckingFreeTime
  14. its.an0nym0us Member

it takes like, 2 seconds.
    otherwise urdoinitwrong
  15. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

I dunno about you but when I black out shit (the spaces inside the E were me) it takes a pretty long while.
  16. anonEmouser Member

working on widening the NET "N" atm...dropped the lower blue border and widened the right side some. White border is a bit thin now, but it can be widened pretty easily.

Edit: Some ass is dropping kanji and fucked up the X with some red shit. I'm outta ink...Cleanup crew!
  17. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

I'm on it.

fake edit: 86.1% ink lmao
  18. anon_david Member

whut is this sourcery and how can i do it too?
  19. Silent Member

Cleaned up a lot of graffiti inside the letters... (some of this is supporters, you are not helping this way tho...)

Helped trying to widen the N

Longcat is also not short.
  20. AnonymousYKF Member

The stuff in the first N is EPIC WIN. It blends in enough to not disturb its visibility but is oh so sex.
  21. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

It would appear the longer you are active in their system, the faster your recharge rate.
  22. Silent Member

Yeah, I noticed that kick ass Xenu, and ofc i did not touch that! What I do remove is scribblings inside the letters, of any kind.
  23. anon_david Member

Thank god, because it's annoying as hell to work with the microbrush.

Does anyone else think we should fatten the right limb of the "u"? It's looking a little on the anorexic side right now.
  24. thecakeisalie Member

er, yes? I extended the white out to the x that was drawn there by the corner, thus making the very tip-top corner of the N wider. I thought that was what the note was referring to.

If not, sorry - I have 10% ink today and I'll put it wherever needs help. I freely admit I'm a n00b to drawball, so. *lurks moar*
  25. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

Some kind anon already filled in the outline I just put in to expand the U. I did the same for the first N's second leg.
  26. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

To the anon who cheated me at drawball tic-tac-toe:

I will have my revenge. :xenu:
  27. anonEmouser Member

I see nice scaffolds expanding the Ns...GJ people.

Some ass scribbled out the Xenu in the first N. :mad:
  28. anonitard Member

:cry: I saw that too. Looks like I'll be helping that artist restore his work today.
  29. anon^3 Member

epicfail.png

lulz. Who is responsible for this epic fail?
  30. AnonEFG12365 Member

trying to help, but my ink is low
    :(
  31. anon_david Member

Someone who thinks that xenu.net is owned by Scifags, apparently. Scribblefag is actually on our side and bringing the fail in buckets. :xenu:

Although I do agree with them that our lettering leaves something to be desired. :oops:
  32. anonitard Member

Someone who thinks that xenu.net is owned by Scifags, apparently. Scribblefag is actually on our side and bringing the fail in buckets. :xenu:

Although I do agree with them that our lettering leaves something to be desired. :oops:[/quote:1hvnoill]

This is probably the same guy who is covering the X with bright green. :x
  33. anonitard Member

Perhaps we should put something underneath "XENU . NET" to indicate that we're not scientologists?
  34. AnonAnomalous Member

Cleanup on aisle X! Cleanup on aisle X! Code green baby vomit!
  35. ProBo Member

I cleaned the X a bit in the middle. I think the ends of the X need to be flat, and not slanted.
  36. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

Methinks we need more troops. I think the protest media forum might be a bad place for this. Current Activism?
  37. AnonAnomalous Member

Sounds good to me, that probably fits this better and would get more attention.
  38. ProBo Member

We need constant talk, there already exists a room for drawball but we need the ability to mod it, so

Join: #drawballx
  39. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

I own #drawball :)

edit: but don't go there

#drawballx is the chan