Customize

/b/lackup! Xenu.net on Drawball? *linked*

Discussion in 'Projects' started by eksef, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Hieronymous Member

Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

Ah Jesus brainfart. I tried to replace the n word with Scientology Kills

I spelled it Killys
  2. Ben Dover Member

I have gotten rid of the 'y'. Mostly. Low on ink.
  3. eksef Member

Just checked Drawball now, it looks awsome :lrhcries:

W00t my idea worked
  4. Anon476 Member

Well done, I reward you with over 9000 internets
  5. its.an0nym0us Member

Yeah, now if only you'd be a good OP and do something about the OP.
  6. Legione Member

Haha, someone tried to make longcat wrap around the N, and i saw someone kick his ass while he was working on it. Then he cried.

Long cat shouldnt wrap around any letters, guys - it makes it look worse at 100%. Focus your inks on vandal fightage, or for extending longcat behind the letters.
  7. its.an0nym0us Member

He cried cause I wrote 'veto'd go bhind thx' on the fucking cat.

Also, we could extend the cat down to the lower left where the lovely anon suit is.

In addition, the surveillance cam anon suit has lost it's head, you can go fix that up and ready it for the cat invasion.
  8. anonEmouser Member

Just did a bunch of blackout under the first N...some guy extending the longcat came in and started scribbling white lines...thought it was some asshat messin' up my clean black and erased his lower line--glad I decided to let him expend his ink before counterattacking; I zoomed out and saw the longcat line and felt sheepish. :oops:

Looking damned good!
  9. Anon65 Member

Seriously, can we move the longcat to above or around the letters? It makes the the whole thing much less readable at 0%.
  10. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

halp! SAYS "xfnu"
  11. anon_david Member

The dot's been defaced again and I'm all outa.
  12. anonEmouser Member

Dot looked OK just now...graffiti scan just reveals a little on the "T", nothing major.

I did a helluva lot of blackout around the "NU." areas with the 86% the work PC had saved up. :)
  13. Silent Member

Straightening out the bottom part of the X, so that all the tips look the same... also done some blackouts...

Helped finish the XFNU thing earlier too..

Got 3 different IP's working on this ;) (home/school/work)
  14. Rip Member

This looks awesome now guys, it's really noticeable from 0% <3
  15. AnonAnomalous Member

The dot was fixed by myself and at least two other people mere minutes after that was reported. Cleanup crews have been pretty awesome lately.

The E was turned into an F at least twice recently, among other somewhat major graffiti, and every time I go to fix it, there's several other people already working on it. I guess now that for the most part the letters are plenty big and a lot of the area is blacked out, we have extra ink for cleanup since there's less building to do.

Go look around at anything else on drawball that' stands out at all and isn't protected. Crap scribbled all over them. We have both the biggest and the cleanest object on the whole site. Keep up the good work boys and girls.
  16. anonEmouser Member

I'll be checking in on it later tonight...

First "E" needs some blue color cleanup; red stain is fairly visible.

The Suit by the N has blood fountaining out of the neck.

A few letters need some touchups from all the scribbling done on them by failguy a few days ago. Longcat could use some touchups too.

We might want to consider shortening the middle bar on the first "E"--it looks a bit scrunched/harder to read at 0% than the other letters.

On the whole, the entire piece is in excellent shape!
  17. Anon476 Member

Fixed some vandalism on one of the 'E's and blacked out the word "Black" about the dot (could easily have been turned into a racist thing so didn't want to risk it, it had been scribbled on already.

Also made the ".org" more visible on the "Enturbulation.org" above the dot, but did a crappy job at it, legible now, but if someone has ink to spare they may clean it up, I'm terrible at keeping steady hand.

I have about 11% ink left so I'll check back in a few hours
  18. Hieronymous Member

Somebody is trying to turn the X into a swastika
  19. Ben Dover Member

Moar cleanup needed - - :(
    Somebody is working on making the X into a swastika.
  20. Anon476 Member

Just spent 11% on it, managed to scribble out most of bottom right part... Then tried to scribble out top left but ran outta ink
  21. anonEmouser Member

Did what I could with what ink I had left on the work PC.

I have class in a few minutes...I'll get whatever you guys leave with the 30-35% or so the home PC should have later tonight.

Edit: Looks like we're getting a wave of graffiti incoming!
  22. carguy Member

please leave the cars under the dot alone. I'm all for you guys and the message you have but please don't destroy art. I'll keep the area around the dot as clean as I can if you'll leave the cars alone.
    thanks.
  23. ProBo Member

Agreed, BACK OFF OF THE CARS
  24. anonEmouser Member

I think we can respect that.

Looks like some blackout frames have already been built though.... :(
  25. Anon476 Member

AGreed guys, don't destroy any existing art if you don't have to, our borders are clearly established now and anything outside the borders should be respected
  26. carguy Member

I would appreciate that. I've even helped recreate the dot up higher several times but it just kept getting bigger ;)
    I'll need a little bit of border around my cars but when it works out I'll add a black border around that to help you guys out.

again thanks.
  27. Anon123456 Member

agreed, the cars are cool lookin.
  28. anonEmouser Member

NP....TBH, I thought it was protected...they sure are a helluva lot better than that wolf in the N :)

Thanks for the assist!
  29. Ben Dover Member

Unfortunately, some pinhead has already done damage to the cars. Black cross-hatching.
    I'll be glad to use my ink and time to clean up some of the white background damage, but I'm not skilled enought to work on the cars themselves.

Carguy: please post here if there is something specific I can clean up for you.
  30. AnonAnomalous Member

I just whited out some of the black lines on the cars, but only where it was white background in the first place. That doesn't help very much, but should save a little ink at least.

edit: and then someone went and scribbled black across the whole top car... someone vandalized the dot at the same time, so it may have been the same person.
  31. AnonaBlue Member

Carguy... Love your cars. I am sad to see the damage you got. When I was working on the Dot, I made sure to avoid damaging your work. Anything I can do to help with my spare paint, I will.
  32. its.an0nym0us Member

It will draw some better attention if the longcat stops being a fucking celebrity coattail and does something on its own.

Like go down to the anony suit. PLZKTHX
  33. its.an0nym0us Member

So I was trying to add a little fucking artistic value to the letters by giving them some protesters (in blue so they don't show up on the big zooms) but somebody is being an ass and erased them.
  34. Re: Xenu.net on Drawball?

I think that's a cool idea for what it's worth. :(
  35. ZOOMzoom Member

Re: Xenu.net on Drawball? *linked*

Look where the longcat tail ended up:
    http://www.drawball.com/4ykbtun

[attachment=0:3fglly0g]lrhheadlongcat.JPG[/attachment:3fglly0g]
    EPIC LRH HEAD IS EPIC :lrhtalking: :lrhtalking: :lrhtalking: :lrhtalking: :lrhtalking:
  36. ZOOMzoom Member

(otoh, the anonycam is getting tagged: http://www.drawball.com/4sm76ot)
  37. its.an0nym0us Member

Too bad my protestrs got erased. I'm not doing that shit again. I'll be chargin mah inks if you need me.
  38. anonEmouser Member

So LRH's head is Longcat's ass?

...actually, that explains a lot. :lol:
  39. AnonaBlue Member

Whats a "Protester"? I've got extra ink, and while there is tons of white that could be whiter, I'd rather do something that looks cool.
  40. Squidboots Member

I don't think anything is going to stay up for long without getting scribbled over. If you want to do something more artistic, I'd recommend using an easily googled photo for reference so that someone else can reconstruct it should it get vandalized.

Edit: I suppose posting a screenshot (at 100%) of what you've drawn would also work. :)