Customize

Bard's Corner

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Bard, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Bard Member

When all else fails, Nite Owl has the best in-depth news:

Nite Owl's blog
  2. Kruge Moderator

reported you for spamming, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by you.

PS: I don't like missionaries, no matter if religious or fellow atheists. Add something of substance or shut up.
  3. Ralim Member

@ Bard: Though the contents of the link may be against the Regime, it does not mean that we will interpret such a link-only post as so. On this forum, and anywhere on the internet in general, links to external sites will always be treated with caution least they contain malware or unwanted information. If you have something to say, spell it out word for word - don't always let the links say it for you.

In addition, stay on topic and please don't put out ideas (good or bad) anywhere you want. There is a flow to every thread: don't bend the thread to make it follow a completely different direction.
  4. SanguineRose Member

I honestly don't see the relevance of those three links in context with the threads they were posted in. Only one link I could see the relevance in it being there so I left it there. I moved them all here along with relevant discussion.

I would ask Bard to keep the links relevant to the topic they are posted in.