Customize

Becareful of Iranian agents

Discussion in 'Iran' started by TwoThirdsMajority, Jun 17, 2009.

1. There have been rumours of Iranian agents trying to silence Iranians overseas including expats, dissidents, exiles and students.

Anyone confirming this?
  2. IranPetition Member

jesus. i wouldn't be surprised...they're trying to keep the clamp down, and its not working, who knows what measures that gov't will take...
  3. thats why we are here to do all that we can to help spread the voice of the Iranians in Iran.
  4. Yes ! They Are everywhere and in peoples ... Sometimes They want to Make Chaos In People to Break Banks glass or Destroy cars or Bus Stations ... Then In tv Show this and Say they are people that doing this things ...
    You Know Why 7 people get killed 2 days ago ? here is Story
    3 Basiji's On top of one Building Make Fire with their guns to Sky and this cause people Get angry and Throw stone to them , Then they Fire on people and ...
  5. Everyone I know is changing their names and usernames and profiles on all kinds of social networking sites...
  6. Iranian-Canadian Blogger Hossein Derakhshan (a.k.a. "Hoder") is missing in Tehran. Has been for a few months now he ran a blog that was critical of Ahmadinejad's ludicrous policies and for some stupid reason decided to return home only to be arrested as an Israeli 'spy' due to his online writings.

ALWAYS BE ANONYMOUS!
    ALL YOUR PICS MUST NOT GIVE AWAY WHERE YOU ARE/FACES!
    SPEND JUST 30SECONDS IN MS-PAINT/PHOTOSHOP BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR PICS TO HIDE INFORMATION!
  7. They can't do shit to anyone who isn't in Iran or going there. Though they could target family if you have any there. I don't though and Iranian govt agents can kiss my fucking ass. I'm tempted to prank call the shit out of the Iranian embassy now though after reading these threats.
  8. Technically, it depends on whether your country has extradition laws with Iran.

Good news: It probably doesn't. :p

If you spent a moment to consider the possibility that Alex Jones could be wrong, or like, talk to Iranians, or read anything besides conspiracy websites, you might come to realize, maybe, that the protests were a long time coming.
  9. Persidian Member

I doubt it, unless they consider you a MAJOR threat, such as organizing a ralley of like 50000 in like NYC or in front of the white house, they are more concerened about Whats happaning in the country, So be careful if you are protesting, make sure your phones are off, and you use code names. Inshallah
  10. Are they as good as CIA or KGB?
  11. I'm afraid they might be better