Customize

Because WE'RE FUCKING SICK of pedophiles and child murderers

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by RavenEyes, Feb 24, 2014.

1. RavenEyes Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/10-000-people-march-remember-hailey-owens-article-1.1699060

hailey24n-9-web.jpg

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/ride-for-hailey-owens-draws-thousands/21048998_24633520

• Like Like x 13
  2. amaX Member

• Like Like x 9
  3. Kilia Member

Excellent!
    • Like Like x 9
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Also took care of the WBC- they don't show up if it's scawy.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

Hailey is the face I will never forget. I am glad for her family they received so much love and support.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. RavenEyes Member

Her funeral was today (Wednesday). Bikers (not sure if Patriot Riders) showed up as did about 100 others to protect the dignity outside. They wore her favorite colors (pink and purple). No reports of WBC anywhere in sight.

At 12:01 Wednesday, a MO inmate was executed 25 years after he'd been convicted of basically the same crime. He and another man (currently on death row) kidnapped a 15-yr-old from her driveway as she waited for the school bus (while her parents were inside getting ready for work), raped, tortured/mutilated and killed her.

Hailey's death was grim. That bastard better get sentenced to death for what he did to her body after he kidnapped and killed her. :(
    • Like Like x 4
  7. laughingsock Member

I wonder if he will be allowed to get mail soon, Craig wood that is. Hmm wouldn't it be something if he received a copy of some hopeful, loving letter penned by Haily herself. Hundreds of them everyday he waits on death row for however long it takes. Maybe he'd snap and save the state the trouble.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Perfecto Member

Or he gets his rocks off reading something like that, too risky. I understand where you're coming from but feel these types deserve only the basic humane treatment, and nothing more.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. laughingsock Member

Yeah, your right. It just pisses me off that this scum will live for 20plus yearz till justice is served.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Perfecto Member

I'm in complete agreement with you, another bit of aggravation for me is the fact they don't have the usual day to day worries like the rest of us, paying bills etc. They get the benefit of further education and free at that. Three square meals and a roof over their heads. Plus medical and dental.
    And mixing with their own kind must provide further thrills for them.

There is no justice for the victim or the family here, and it sickens me to the core.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

These people forgive themselves for their actions.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

what sort or human being could forgive themselves for stealing the life of an innocent child. :(

purely rhetorical question
  13. RavenEyes Member

the same kind of human being who could steal the life of an innocent child
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Perfecto Member

I beg to differ, in their eyes no forgiveness is needed. For some of them it's their idea of fun, and for others they're answering a more primitive voice in their head. Possibly because of abuse in their childhood (not that everyone who has been a victim goes on to abuse in the future) or because it's the voice of their own special god telling them to do it. No excuse however they justify it.

I'm all for giving these people the harshest possible penalties, they should be made to suffer with whatever it takes to get them to that mental state where they are sickened by their actions.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Though I liked the above post and for the most agree, I still think that people who have this type of demented predatory nature should do society a favour and go jump in volcano before they hurt others. Keeping it simple, they should get help before they go and act out their weirdness on anybody.
    Good fucking Gord this planet has some messed up parts. *sigh*

(side note~ I have no use for pedos or other abusive/sociopathic fuckwads, and would not feel bad about beating them to death with barbed-wire whips, maybe a bit sick, but fuck them! I had to rescue my own kid from a horrid situation almost a decade ago, I pray for the day I run into the sub-human shitbag that hurt her. I have good reason to grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.)

:(
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Perfecto Member

Ogs, my feelings are they should be made to suffer and feel that suffering too, get a sense of how their victims felt and then we give them the beating with barbed wire whips.

My greatest fear when it comes to making these people suffer is that I become as low as they are. I want them to really feel pain and and know fear too.
    They showed their victims no mercy, but somewhere the line has to be drawn or we become them.

Your daughter had a good strong father who rescued her before it was too late, and you'll always get my upthumb.
    • Like Like x 2