Customize

Bedroom Tax In Uk

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I wasn't meant to be racist to anyone, but since I know what the elite are up to, I know the game they are playing.
  2. Anonymous Member

What if you are mentally impaired, blind, and deaf, can't type because you are too ill. What then hey?????????????????????
  3. Anonymous Member

This is an abusive and offensive and sexist link and has been reported.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. I don't know if you mean the embedded video (I did not post it); but if you're easily offended, WhyWeProtest is not the place for you.

Also: the Queen owns your arses. Time to get up off 'em and do something.
    Do let me know if you find this^ statement offensive, so I can attempt to give a f*ck.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Malory Member

Yeah, that's not going to fly on here. Know what Anonymous really, really, loves? Freedom of speech. If you start posting that stuff offends you then you're just volunteering to be a new chew toy for the trolls.
  9. Anonymous Member

But surely pople can protest without the swearing, offensive and abusive language that some use. Surely that would be classed as a peaceful protest which is what has happened already in London with the bedroom tax.
  10. Anonymous Member

You don't have to be pedantic about this. But all the other reply's haven't had this attitude. Why your's?
  11. Anonymous Member

Also:
    Let me know when your gonna help me kill the queen.......
  12. WMAnon Member

My opinion of OP drops with every new post.
  13. Malory Member

You find swear words offensive, I don't. You find the clip offensive while I think it's from one of the greatest films ever and the language is a necessary component of that. I don't believe in censorship and once you start controlling what people say, then you're on the road to controlling what they think.

If you want to be around Anonymous, or be part of it, then it's up to you to know more about what you're getting into. This place is a kindergarten compared to the imageboards.

There's a practical side too because if you get sidetracked by swearing or flaming on a forum then you're going to be in trouble when you're out protesting because there will always be someone trying to rile you up and if you react badly to that, you're screwed.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

If people hate living in bedrooms so much, why don't they just live outside in a tent?
  15. Anonymous Member

Oh and by the way, you are run by her too as Obama is British you know. Bush senior is 13th cousin to the queen mother. All the presidents are related to the royal family. And the royal family originate from Transylvania, so I suggest you get up of your arse and help me since I've got an awful lot of em to go through first. As you are Anon, you should know all this since Anon are advertising anti Illuminati. So get your facts straight loser.
  16. Anonymous Member

Problem is I thought I was dealing with real people, not kids and the rumour at the moment is most people on this website are kids, so what does that tell you?
  17. Anonymous Member

I do in written format, but not in speech no, and I would never try to control what people say. Thats not my way.
  18. WMAnon Member

I think we should take this thread and the hunger strike one and force every new user to read them before posting anything. THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE FRIENDS AND ALIENATE PEOPLE.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

However, I would just like to say I only put up a issue with bedroom tax, its such a shame people can't stick to the subject in force.
  21. Anonymous Member

yes but half of them have got arrested.
  22. Anonymous Member

People on jobseekers will have to pay rent, and will be on bedroom tax, even though they will be claiming housing benefit.
  23. Malory Member

When Anons came out from behind their computer screens in 2008 it was to take on the Church of Scientology and hiding one's identity was a pretty good idea. There are plenty of people here who can recount personal experiences of what happens once CoS know who you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

We're not all kids either there's a real mix of ages from teens to pensioners.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

So your basically saying that people with cancer and who are dying and only have a few weeks or months to live have to go out and get a job. Nice one. Your a nice bloke aren't you????
  25. WMAnon Member

Guise, he's started replying to himself.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Malory Member

I've sent an offer to guide them towards the anti-cuts groups on Facebook :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Well I am glad to hear it, as it would be a waste of my time if I was just talking to kids who hardly know anything.
  28. Anonymous Member

I didn't put that above topic up with 1-4 conditions, that is what Anonymous said not me mate.
  29. Anonymous Member

I am happy with this though that was posted back in January 2013, but do you think you Uk government has actually took notice?
  30. Anonymous Member

This is late..but I gnawed on it for a while before commenting..
    Kids? So what if the entire anon collective was kids?
    Look at the work done, the messages released, the fight for whats good and truthful..and much more..
    What does it tell you??? Tells you that you should breath a sigh of relief that these 'kids' prove there is HOPE. It would behoove you to be thankful..

Id gladly stand proud by any of these 'kids' any day

(jumping off my soapbox)
    You may now return to the topic at hand :)
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

Oooh how quaint, lets all run to mummy and daddy and tell them what we have done. You are plugged to the system aren't you my dear....
  32. Malory Member

1297594767274.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

You are some kind of fucking nut.

Please, go back on your meds, and stop advocating violence on the forum.

WWP is about legal, peaceful, non-violent protesting. Please get lost. No one needs you here.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Fuck of to the Lubbly Jubbly US then stupid! See how safe you reaaaaally feel over there. Jeez we do breed some dumb asses in the UK
    • Like Like x 1
  35. raboon Member

hi herro
  36. Anonymous Member

Judging from the way you express yourself...you are one that dont need a gun in your hands
  37. Anonymous Member

Yes and all of you being so peaceful and quiet, and being good little girls and boys, that 's the reason you won't change anything.
    I rest my case.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Even Bill Cooper R.I.P. did more than that.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Tough shit, I am here and i am staying.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Cool can we now get back to the topic at hand.