Customize

Beghe, Moltavo, Rathbun and the Law

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Coming from someone who helped Reitman, I think you are hinting at things to come that will be very relevant to our interests.

Also I wish Rinderburn would listen to you and act accordingly, Larry.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. If they were able to handle real jobs they wouldn't silly be playing batshit crazy cult.

They tried getting real jobs but there isn't much of a market for batshit crazy wannabe KGB agents who wear fake navy costumes and speak in cultease
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

I think marty is hallucinating.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. That nigga be trippin'
    • Like Like x 1
  5. For anyone that reads Rathbun's blog (and not drink the Hubbard-Flavor-Aid), a question:

Does anyone else notice that a few comments that he ALLOWS (recently) tend to contradict his actions and pro-Hubbard-never-wrong tech stance? Is he not paying attention or are there new cracks in his narcissistic thinking he's allowing without the regular narcissistic rage?

For example, I saw these:

and

A classic narcissist will rage against anyone presenting an idea that counters to his own perception of himself. Marty usually rages against these people in his ad hominem and illogical responses. I saw these and wondered if he was getting lazy.
  6. Smurf Member

Mike Rinder & Mosey have been known to moderate comments, not just Marty.
  7. amaX Member

Oh, lol.
  8. Thanks for that Mike. Tell me, were you always 100% honest with this. 'Specially the sexual stuff?
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Unfortunately, yes. After a while I felt I should just get a rubber stamp and fill in the blanks. Well, almost, LOL.
    When you pay $600/hour for the "privilege" of confessing O/Ws with an auditor you tend not to take time to blab out all the details.
    In retrospect I think I should have told them to GTFO of my bizniss. LOL
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Thanks, Smurf. This makes sense....but now I have visions of Marty berating Mosey for allowing such entheta on HIS blog. He has such narcissistic rage in his responses to those that disagree with him, so I know he can't be happy when this happens.
  11. Anonymous Member

Well, we are not all perfect.
  12. amaX Member

You mean Rinderburn's got 99 problems and a bitch is one? i promise this is the last time.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

What do you mean by that?
  14. amaX Member

What do you think I meant by it?
  15. Anonymous Member

I drew a blank...I was wondering what you meant.
  16. amaX Member

If I explain it then it's not funny anymore.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. exOT8Michael Member

LOL me too.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. See post #136

20. Anonymous Member

Miscavige has over 9000 problems, but a bitch ain't one of them--unless her body is found.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. subrosa Member

Marty had better go easy on the '$cilon attack' crap. The Martyites may come to the realization that when Marty was 'in', he wouldn't have hesitated to use these and much more abusive tactics against ANY ONE OF THEM if DM had ordered it. Also getting caught in traffic does not a conspiracy make.
  22. Te odeo, interfice te cochleare
  23. Es stultior asino
  24. Smurf Member

And, all along, I thought you were a feminist. :)
  25. AnonLover Member

fwiw - imo, there has always been a steady trickle of those comments allowed to slip thru - its nothing new. nothing extreme of course, and it is always rather weak arguments that can be easily confronted/dismissed/trolled.
  26. I must admit "certain behavior" is somewhat a vailed discription. but hey they All know what I am implying

Cat Daddy | October 5, 2010 at 9:00 am | Reply

I watched the original Introduction to Scientology by L Ron Hubbard and i red other material. My objections are not about the believe we are spirits.
    My objection is to certain behavior of the founder as to some shorcuts he made regarding his own philosophy and towards his political views and the way he dicarded Darwin.
    One thing: wether I believe in anything does not alter the fact that we in this life right now in the present should behave ourselfs acording to a minimum standard of human descency towards other human beings. That is the minimum of Spirituallital awareness I demand of every human being. I am niot talking about that you have to be a pussy in life but when you find somebody in dire need or notice abuse going on, Do not walk past or let it fester.
    “I do not know all the details of the early troubles of the Dianetics Foundations etc. You seem to. What did Hubbard actually sell? The rights to the book? The rights to the practice? What? When? To whom? Dox pls.”
    http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/1952.htm
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Es "odio", obesceri illegitimo.
    Liberatete, videi tuus FAIL est.

also: cocks
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Es mundus excrementi
  29. Anonymous Member

Parturient montes,
    nascetur ridiculus mus.
  30. Anonymous Member

OP is gay. And a faggot.

--helpme
  31. LOL A mouse will be born ?
  32. Anonymous Member

A ridiculous mouse...

ratt.jpg

Stephen Pearcy exactly where he should be...

LOL
  33. Anonymous Member

A whole lot a fuss (the mountains are in labor) for nothing (a mouse will be born).

Someone please inject this thread with information.
  34. Orson Member

KittyKatSpanker, it would help me if you would offer a bit of background (if you feel comfortable). Some have accused you of being a Marty apologist, but some of your postings on his blog don't appear to support that position. Then again, some of your posts here have been interpreted as such by some users. So, pardon me for being a lurk moar, but where do you stand regarding Marty? I've assumed you are an ex, but don't know that for certain. Are you involved in the freezone? Some of this may have been obviously answered elsewhere so forgive me for not seeing it previously.

I thought a direct set of questions would be best, but if you prefer not to answer, that's fine by me. Or if you want, start a conversation (PM) with me.

Thank you.
  35. Anonymous Member

If you got dwarf problems, I feel bad for ya, son.
    Got 99 problems but a dwarf ain't one.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. TinyDancer Member

He's not an ex. He's just an anon who communicates with the Indies on that blog.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

There are little fairies that dance in back garden.

Prove me wrong!
    Cottingley_Fairies_1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Tiny twin fairies sing to Mothra, too. Prove me wrong.
  39. Smurf Member

40. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothra#Mothra.27s_Fairies_.28Sh.C5.8Dbijin.2C_Cosmos.2C_and_Elias.29
    • Like Like x 1