Customize

Belgium To Prosecute Scientology As Criminal Organization; Church Faces Charges Of Extortion, Fraud

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Yes dear kitty, we knew this already.
  2. Anonymous I fall on my knees before you, I am desperate, there is no spreading of this news, Google is not our friend anymore, Nobody cares and why the hell I get no hits on this, Yours sincerly KKS

With regards , me
  3. Why is this so unknown around the world. Go tell me I am a whining old geezer, but Plox Fix This
  4. Anonymous Member

Dear World,
    Please remember to include KKS in all future world news memos.

Thank you,
    Anon
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kthnxbai Member

Be patient. All that has happened so far is that a piece of paper has changed hands. Wait till the Belgian court gets a conviction - and I think it will - Belgians are slow but crafty - and then the world will flock to your doorstep.
  6. We need some publicity about this my belgium friend
  7. kthnxbai Member

At least the Belgians know about it.
  8. In hope this is sarcasm on your part.
  9. I AM FUCKING MAD BECAUSE ANONYMOUS FUCKED ME OVER NOT PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR EXPOSING THE MISCHIEF OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY.

10. By the way I fucked David Miscavige in his tight little ass. please sue me in Holland David miscavige and tom cruise. Tom Cruise, you seem to like to suck my cock every day.
  11. Anonymous Member

Dear Chanology,
    Please include KKS in all memos regarding a platform for exposing the church of Scientology.
    Failure to include KKS could result in a large font, full out temper tantrum.

Thank you,
    Anon
  12. Anonymous Member

baaaww

Can't you just patiently wait for more dox like the rest of us?
  13. No I have ADHD and Asperger
  14. Unless you are a therapist, I can't help myself
  15. It's funny because the whole Scientollogy shit made me think about myself and how scientology could be appealing to an Autist like me
  16. Be patient and help yourself.
  17. Anonymous Member

Well take some ritalin, watch some Sonic the Hedgehog and chill the fuck out. Anon's orders.
  18. Thank you my friend I am at that point, I can help others now
  19. Ritalin is not a magic wand
  20. I am not an Anon, I do care about stuff.
  21. Anonymous Member

Then you should totally see what Mexico did. Do you have Google? Try going to the "news" section and put
    "Scientology" into that cute little search box :)
  22. Don'tyou worry, my Nephew has a company known as solid bites
  23. Fuck you all, try to hurt his shit, His fathet tottaly made his website in basic, That is love
  24. Anonymous Member