Customize

Bend dentist ordered to pay $350K to ex-employee

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2012.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

It would sound like that Wally Hanks tape.

"No! I don't want you to drill my tooth with no anaesthetic!"
    "Just look at this picture of L. Ron Hubbard while I..."
    "NOOO!!!"
    "Come on. Don't be a baby! This is for your own good."
  2. Missfit Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

^^Finally! Chelsea Lately has been doing a series of spots on Scientology celebs called "Scientology Lately" for several months now that were hilarious. But they weren't putting those segments online. Until now, as evidenced in the vid including in that HuffPo article.
  6. muldrake Member

I wouldn't trust Huffington Post too much on any issues relating to cults. Arianna Huffington is herself a cultist, a follower of the John-Roger cult. This cult once even hired the same private investigator Scientology had, Eugene Martin Ingram, to harass one of its ex-member critics, Peter McWilliams.

They harassed him while he was dying of cancer.

They also forced him to remove his book from publication: Life 102: What to do When Your Guru Sues You.

In any event, Huffington Post often deletes comments from threads by at least one cultist it hosts, Greta van Susteren.

So why exactly would a supposedly liberal outlet host content from a cultist who supports far-right Sarah Palin? Good question.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. grebe Member

I have an idea that might make a movie premise: the billionaire boy's club game.
    George Soros takes the blue pieces. Rupert Murdoch takes the red pieces. Other colors go to the Kochs, Larry Ellison, Packard, Putin, and the rest with enough disposable cash to fuel ships the size of small cities.

Lesser mortals build alliances with a particular titan. Some companies hedge their bets by befriending two opposing titans. So there really is no liberal or conservative plan; just e-peen competitions between media moguls.

The people on the right in this country stand for small government. However whenever we elect them, they spend a fuck ton of money. Go figure.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

It happens frequently. (And I know that there are other incidents that I haven't indexed yet.)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. DeathHamster Member

http://www.oregonlive.com/money/ind..._348000_penalty_for_scientology_training.html
  10. Anonymous Member

Update: Court won't halt Bend dentist's $348,000 penalty for mandatory Scientology-based training
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

It amazing that the clamthink makes Scienos believe that they can stuff Scientology down employees' throats, when any normal person would see the problem with that, no matter what their faith.

They have a floor wax / dessert topping switch in their heads that can be in both positions at the same time!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I AM TRYING TO FIND THE LAWYER WHO REPRESENTED THE HYGENIST SUSAN. I NEED TO CONTACT THIS LAWYER ASAP. I TRIED TO CONTACT SUSAN BUT UNFORATLY SHE PASSED AWAY IN FEB 2018.
  13. DeathHamster Member

I'm not sure if she was.

https://tonyortega.org/2012/10/05/o...-attend-scientology-symposium-the-full-order/
    • Like Like x 1